Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Wide spread outrage over a man who ground up a cat in a blender

Normie sheep cry about chinks eating dogs but say its fine to torture pigs in factory farms. Pigs are smarter than dogs.

All normies need to die (in minecraft)
Based.

all animal abusers should be burned alive and beheading in ISIS style

if you support animal abuse you deserve to be incel

kos, or some say kosm. do you hear our prayer?
Stop being so based...
dark souls kai GIF

I'm not watching that shit

That very same cat probably toyed with dozens of half dead mice and frogs for hours. Torturing them for fun. That's what cats do.

that's fucked up but still a bit based
i would want to try and eat cat meat for even once

In my opinion is it weird to be outaged when you're not vegan. I eat meat. I contribute to the holocaust of billions of animals on a yearly basis and I don't care. Just like the twitterfags that doxxed the guy. They probably ate some chicken nuggets while they did it. It's pure and blatant hypocrisy.

Just because muh fur so cute and cuddly :soy:doesn't mean it's not just as morally bad to put billions of male baby chickens in meat grinders to facilitate your local macdonalds.

dont care, put em in me tendies :ahegao:

Most traditional chinese meal

All about looks. The animal is perceived as cute, and therefore deserves to live. A goat? Not so much.

Let me summarize:

Killing cute animals:no:
Killing ugly/not cute animals :yes:

Blackpill is literally everywhere

Fuckin serious ? U comparing a full sized cat to a baby chicken? Next you'd say just because we kill chickens , then killing humans shouldn't be wrong too

Traditionally it is karate chopped into pieces, not blended.

I don’t agree. This post is dumb.

This is disgusting. I’d love to do the same thing to this man, than he did to that cat.

Yes I do eat meat. These 2 things aren’t comparable at all. Comparable to China, but not to the Western world. Plus eating meat and just doing it for “fun” are two completely different things. Meat we eat, except in China, are from animals that were killed quickly and painlessly. The EU and America has laws to ensure this.

I like cats but honestly I don't give a shit what one does to their pets, especially dogs.

depends if it was aIive or dead (whether the outrage is justified)

My cat is the reason i havent killed myself yet, I feed him good food and hes been with me a WHOLE year now since some asshole left him out in the cold, I hate humans and cats are 100x better, This cat knows what i did for him and he repays it by helping me stay comfy, It watches me when i do things, I can pet it and it gives hugs, A human would not be that grateful in 2023, So if you wanna blender companions, FUCK YOU!

There is a huge difference between killing for pleasure and killing for survival.
But most importantly, this way of execution is unethical and disgusting. Locking an animal in a blender and then making it slowly die in it by being cut multiple times causes a lot of stress and pain to it. It's saddening and horrible to watch.
In case you didn't know, the producers of the legalized meat we eat must follow many established rules and procedures to treat and execute their animals in the least stressing and painful way possible, otherwise they get punished.

Prettyboy cat got annihilated

all chinese are stupid

Normie sheep cry about chinks eating dogs but say its fine to torture pigs in factory farms. Pigs are smarter than dogs.

All normies need to die (in minecraft)

all animal abusers should be burned alive and beheading in ISIS style

I'm not watching that shit

That very same cat probably toyed with dozens of half dead mice and frogs for hours. Torturing them for fun. That's what cats do.

that's fucked up but still a bit based
i would want to try and eat cat meat for even once
link for anyone interested, use an adblocker!, also has some blood:

View: https://twitter.com/3mqqtp2qrcjjv/status/1654175310860910615?s=46&t=vFIJG-FeK5-kNp17c8k7Fw

don't care send vid

link's really messed up. couldn't open it with adblock on firefox. might as well delete it
wasn't able to find part 2 of it. Supposedly the guy/girl goes full way at some point

arent u worried about getting reported? possibly permabanned
I am not posting it here directly. And also put warnings around it. Imo doesn't warrant a ban.

He got doxxed and he was revealed that he was from china. This was a video in the netherlands just retarded moroccans beating a random guy like they always do. Ik haat kanker marokanen zo kanker hard :feelshaha:
Random guy got beaten up for something he didn't do jfl

If it was a dog i'd be outraged but its a cat.

based. fuck cats

are you that nigger curry who tortured the bird then snapped it neck?
you must be confusing me for someone else. I have never done anything like that.

What in the absolute shit. Hope the guy gets tortured to death like he did to that cat. But then again, unless we are vegetarian ourselves we promote that being done to animals every day.
Egg and chicken factories basically do the same stuff if we really think about it. I've read pigs are similarly smart to cats/dogs, and possibly exceed their intelligence. Yet people torture them and eat them all the same. Just the way our culture is

Egg and chicken factories basically do the same stuff if we really think about it. I've read pigs are similarly smart to cats/dogs, and possibly exceed their intelligence. Yet people torture them and eat them all the same. Just the way our culture is
wouldn’t doubt it. Farm animals are pretty intelligent and feeble, yet we slaughter them. Meanwhile people are too cucked and scared to kill more predatory animals like lions and eat them.

wouldn’t doubt it. Farm animals are pretty intelligent and feeble, yet we slaughter them. Meanwhile people are too cucked and scared to kill more predatory animals like lions and eat them.
The predatory animals are harder to farm. I am not even sure if they actually taste good. Haven't tried any.

The predatory animals are harder to farm. I am not even sure if they actually taste good. Haven't tried any.
Could just be they’re less efficient to make, since they eat meat, and the food pyramids loses energy, nutrients and such as it goes up and increases in heavy metals.

Could just be they’re less efficient to make, since they eat meat, and the food pyramids loses energy, nutrients and such as it goes up and increases in heavy metals.
yup, more risky, more energy need to sustain/grow one etc.

If it was a dog i'd be outraged but its a cat.
hypocrite, go kys.

I'd more than love to have a day alone with the person in a room, who did this to the cat, eye for an eye. Or put the person into a blender, like he did to the cat (sick fuck, still makes me vomit I'm so mad)

Last edited:
it's very brutal and not right at all BUT they're dead much quicker... also Western society takes much better care of animals than Chinese (generally speaking)

it doesn't matter if they "possibly exceed their intelligence", they still feel pain just the same as humans (all mammals, except chickens)¨¨

Also, I'd love to put the person into a blender, who put a cat into a blender

Is there a diffrence that I am missing between a cat and a chicken? They both precieve suffering the same way. They both are just as conscious. Just admit one is cuter and that's why you care more :feelshaha:
Baby chicks are way cuter than cats

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back