Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Wide spread outrage over a man who ground up a cat in a blender

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★

In my opinion is it weird to be outaged when you're not vegan. I eat meat. I contribute to the holocaust of billions of animals on a yearly basis and I don't care. Just like the twitterfags that doxxed the guy. They probably ate some chicken nuggets while they did it. It's pure and blatant hypocrisy.

Just because muh fur so cute and cuddly :soy:doesn't mean it's not just as morally bad to put billions of male baby chickens in meat grinders to facilitate your local macdonalds.

Most traditional chinese meal

In my opinion is it weird to be outaged when you're not vegan. I eat meat. I contribute to the holocaust of billions of animals on a yearly basis and I don't care. Just like the twitterfags that doxxed the guy. They probably ate some chicken nuggets while they did it. It's pure and blatant hypocrisy.

Just because muh fur so cute and cuddly :soy:doesn't mean it's not just as morally bad to put billions of male baby chickens in meat grinders to facilitate your local macdonalds.
All about looks. The animal is perceived as cute, and therefore deserves to live. A goat? Not so much.

Let me summarize:

Killing cute animals:no:
Killing ugly/not cute animals :yes:

Blackpill is literally everywhere

Fuckin serious ? U comparing a full sized cat to a baby chicken? Next you'd say just because we kill chickens , then killing humans shouldn't be wrong too

Fuckin serious ? U comparing a full sized cat to a baby chicken? Next you'd say just because we kill chickens , then killing humans shouldn't be wrong too
Is there a diffrence that I am missing between a cat and a chicken? They both precieve suffering the same way. They both are just as conscious. Just admit one is cuter and that's why you care more :feelshaha:

Let me summarize:

Right nobody would give a fuck if it was a tarantula or bunch of roaches people would laugh but a cute kitten people are butthurt even though I don’t condone harming animals for no reason that’s a black pill in itself

I don’t agree. This post is dumb.

This is disgusting. I’d love to do the same thing to this man, than he did to that cat.

Yes I do eat meat. These 2 things aren’t comparable at all. Comparable to China, but not to the Western world. Plus eating meat and just doing it for “fun” are two completely different things. Meat we eat, except in China, are from animals that were killed quickly and painlessly. The EU and America has laws to ensure this.

I like cats but honestly I don't give a shit what one does to their pets, especially dogs.

Post it here.
Right nobody would give a fuck if it was a tarantula or bunch of roaches people would laugh but a cute kitten people are butthurt even though I don’t condone harming animals for no reason that’s a black pill in itself
Is there a diffrence that I am missing between a cat and a chicken? They both precieve suffering the same way. They both are just as conscious. Just admit one is cuter and that's why you care more :feelshaha:
Let me summarize:

Go Kys. This is all not true. I’d LOVE to do the same thing to this man who did that to the cat. I mean it

I eat meat. But killing animals for eating compared to for fun is completely different. Chickens are put to sleep before they’re killed.

I’d love to do the same thing to this man, than he did to this cat. If he did it to an ugly dog or cat or other non-insect; the same. And yes there is a difference between mammals/birds, compared to insects. Non-insects feel more pain and can process more and are closer to humans biologically. You’re dumb if you think otherwise.

honestly I don't give a shit what one does to their pets, especially dogs.
I’d love to do the same thing to this man, and also FUCK YOU for saying that

I’d love to do the same thing to this man, and also FUCK YOU for saying that
Seethe, no one can make me care about something I don't give a shit about. I have the privilege of not getting butthurt over some random video.

I see the video is making rounds on reddit, I guess its the best time to report any violence threatening NPCs so their accounts get banned.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

How?

You clearly never saw a video about the conditions in the avrage slaughter house.
I did! And these things just aren’t comparable. Putting a cat or any animal (also chicken) into a blender just for „fun“ is beyond evil, and also chickens are dead much quicker than a cat in a blender. Again I’d not hesitate to do ab eye for an eye treatment for this man.

The EU now requires chickens to be gassed btw.

But killing animals for eating compared to for fun is completely different. Chickens are put to sleep before they’re killed.
First off all chickens are definitely NOT put to sleep before they are killed :feelskek: you know we kill billions of chickens each year? It's not at all economically viable to do that. And also you live in the west right? You definitely don't have to eat meat. If you have a choice you don't HAVE to eat meat. You can perfectly live on a vegan diet in the west It's economically viable to live on a vegan diet.

First off all chickens are definitely NOT put to sleep before they are killed :feelskek: you know we kill billions of chickens each year? It's not at all economically viable to do that. And also you live in the west right? You definitely don't have to eat meat. If you have a choice you don't HAVE to eat meat. You can perfectly live on a vegan diet in the west It's economically viable to live on a vegan diet.
Again, a cat and chickens have different nervous system especially compared to chicks. The shredding process is also much quicker than a freaking BLENDER!

Again, a cat and chickens have different nervous system especially compared to chicks. The shredding process is also much quicker than a freaking BLENDER!
They have different nervous systems?? Please bring us a biological break through by enlighting me on how cats and chickens, cows and dogs expierence pain differently.

They have different nervous systems?? Please bring us a biological break through by enlighting me on how cats and chickens, cows and dogs expierence pain differently.
Yes, fine, they don’t. At least I can admit when I make a mistake. But that doesn’t change the fact that they’re killed pretty quickly when shredded. The blender is my problem, and my problem is killing an animal „just for fun“ and/or very painfully and slowly.

Also, I’ll repeat myself, doing it „for fun“ vs. Doing something bc it’s necessary (the chicks can’t possibly be raised) are 2 different things. They just are. And a blender, burning etc. takes more time than a shredder made especially for animals.

Im now putting you on ignore and won’t come back to this post. Bc our opinions are just too different. There is an objective difference between this (animal cruelty, slow death, „for fun“, and shredding, bc killing small chickens is simply necessary (shredding should be forbidden, replaced by gassing but it’s still not comparable to a blender)

Anyone else who responds I won’t open the message

Eating meat dates back to many thousand years ago! Killing animals for food is different than killing them for fur, „fun“ etc. also the way they are killed is humane in the West compared to say China, and this fucking BLENDER

I can admit when I make a mistake.
Giga based

Im now putting you on ignore and won’t come back to this post. Bc our opinions are just too different.
Just because I have a diffrent opinion? You didn't even explore my opinion to the fullest? Not going to lie this is extremely retarded :feelswhat: i hope you change your mind

depends if it was aIive or dead (whether the outrage is justified)

Last edited:
Eating meat dates back to many thousand years ago! Killing animals for food is different than killing them for fur
It's definitely different and people who kill animals for fun are definitely a potential danger to humanity. But the act of killing conscious beings in the west is definitely unnecessary. You don't have to eat meat. I am not making a moral judgement over the reason why I am making a judgement over that is both equally morally wrong to kill an animal.

My cat is the reason i havent killed myself yet, I feed him good food and hes been with me a WHOLE year now since some asshole left him out in the cold, I hate humans and cats are 100x better, This cat knows what i did for him and he repays it by helping me stay comfy, It watches me when i do things, I can pet it and it gives hugs, A human would not be that grateful in 2023, So if you wanna blender companions, FUCK YOU!

It's definitely different and people who kill animals for fun are definitely a potential danger to humanity. But the act of killing conscious beings in the west is definitely unnecessary. You don't have to eat meat. I am not making a moral judgement over the reason why I am making a judgement over that is both equally morally wrong to kill an animal.
Its still taking a life which should give life sentence or atleast bury the humans in prison for how many years that animals lifespan is if you find out.

So if you wanna blender companions, FUCK YOU!
Definitely didn't say. "YOU SHOULD BLEND YOU CAT NOW" I am just saying people shouldn't be hypocrites and only vegans can be outraged about it without being a hypocrite.

I also turned off my notifications :)

Definitely didn't say. "YOU SHOULD BLEND YOU CAT NOW" I am just saying people shouldn't be hypocrites and only vegans can be outraged about it without being a hypocrite.
I lived with cats since i was born mang, Had a few dogs too, BEST companions when you feel alone, I took my family dog for a walk. Strong male dog with a heart of gold, Never hurts anyone, I watched a full episode of the paper house about the spanish robbers with him and he just lay head in my lap because he can sense my depression, It also wags its tail every time it sees me!

My cat is an amazing being, When i was depressed, it sensed it and come over to me to comfort me, It gave me a hug and lay down next to me.

Muting everyone in this thread for animal cruelty support, FUCK all of you!

Just woke up to this, I didnt need to know this.

There is a huge difference between killing for pleasure and killing for survival.
But most importantly, this way of execution is unethical and disgusting. Locking an animal in a blender and then making it slowly die in it by being cut multiple times causes a lot of stress and pain to it. It's saddening and horrible to watch.
In case you didn't know, the producers of the legalized meat we eat must follow many established rules and procedures to treat and execute their animals in the least stressing and painful way possible, otherwise they get punished.

My cat is an amazing being, When i was depressed, it sensed it and come over to me to comfort me, It gave me a hug and lay down next to me.
I don't doubt it.

I lived with cats since i was born mang, Had a few dogs too, BEST companions when you feel alone, I took my family dog for a walk. Strong male dog with a heart of gold, Never hurts anyone, I watched a full episode of the paper house about the spanish robbers with him and he just lay head in my lap because he can sense my depression, It also wags its tail every time it sees me!
Almost like I made the point that under a perfect society no human being should be killed... i dont think your this low iq to not see that.

Prettyboy cat got annihilated

cats get run over and crushed by tricks
torn apart by neighbor dogs
slip and fall into open waters and drown
etc.
every single day

yet nobody here cares.
But if a human does it OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
come on

if your gonna raise a moral point, at least justify it somehow instead of being arbitrary like OMG SOMETHING THAT HAS NEOTENY AND LOOKS LIKE A BABY GOT KILLED OMFG THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

If it was an ugl animal that people couldnt project on, nobody would care

What country is this from?

cats get run over and crushed by tricks
torn apart by neighbor dogs
slip and fall into open waters and drown
etc.
every single day

yet nobody here cares.
But if a human does it OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
come on

if your gonna raise a moral point, at least justify it somehow instead of being arbitrary like OMG SOMETHING THAT HAS NEOTENY AND LOOKS LIKE A BABY GOT KILLED OMFG THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

If it was an ugl animal that people couldnt project on, nobody would care
I needed this based af take to keep me from losing all hope of this forum...

all chinese are stupid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back