Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Why zoomer foids doesn't go for older dudes?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44784
  • Start date
Deleted member 44784

Deleted member 44784

Brown eyes = over
-
When I was growing up, Millenials horns loved to date older guys, like 10+ older, I spend all my life seeing girls I had a crush date with the older guys, it wasn't only with me, it was really obvious they liked the Old Dick more than fellow Millenialdicks.

It was fine cuz I thought that when I grow older, younger women would become easier for me to date, but it didn't happen at all, cuz Zoomer foids are completely obsessed with young femboys/eboys. They only like people their own age or even younger.

I look like a senior watching them, and I'm just 4 year older than they. I don't see female zoomers hanging out with older millenial dudes.

Every generation until millennials had the right to marry a foid 15years younger than the man. I want that right too.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Rise of the agecuckism. When I was young it was completely normal for a 14-15 yo to date 18-19yo guys.

Rise of the agecuckism. When I was young it was completely normal for a 14-15 yo to date 18-19yo guys.
This, now 19yo femoid is bombarded by hatred from her girlfriends for dating someone even 25

This, now 19yo femoid is bombarded by hatred from her girlfriends for dating someone even 25
The "grooming", they want foids to decide everything and still have place to play the victim once they regret their decisions.

Guys tend to become more cynical and blackpilled as they get older, and zoomed foids know this, so they'd rather get a naive cuck that puts up with their bullshit

Foids just want older guys because they have a house and a car and a reliable income. They don't want relationships with young broke guys