Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why young Americans (mostly Black) brag about having pistols? I can't understand it.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Title. Serious.

I guess having a deadly weapon boosts their ego and makes them think that they are dangerous.

This video is hilarious and related to the topic at hand

But basically, being a nogunz in America is highly correlated to being a Dem liberal literal faggot. So it's no wonder people advertise their gun ownership.
I'd buy one gun and go to the range if I were an American citizen. Seems like a comfy cope. :feelscomfy:

I'd buy one gun and go to the range if I were an American citizen. Seems like a comfy cope.
If I was American, I'd go on shooting rampage in the Pentagon (in VR).

This video is hilarious and related to the topic at hand

But basically, being a nogunz in America is highly correlated to being a Dem liberal literal faggot. So it's no wonder people advertise their gun ownership.
I'd buy one gun and go to the range if I were an American citizen. Seems like a comfy cope. :feelscomfy:

Damn. But at least in the US, pretty much everyone has a gun. Here in Brazil, only the criminals and the state have them.

If I was American, I'd go on shooting rampage in the Pentagon (in VR).
:shhh:
Damn. But at least in the US, pretty much everyone has a gun. Here in Brazil, only the criminals and the state have them.
This is why we must blackpill everyone on how Authority is a cognitohazard, overthrow all govts and establish an anarcho capitalist Earth.

This is why we must blackpill everyone on how Authority is a cognitohazard, overthrow all govts and establish an anarcho capitalist Earth.
What normies think about you:

Just nigger things, mang

I agree, but sadly, I don't think it's gonna happen. We're heading for the antichrist world government pretty fast.