Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why you wouldn't go to the jaw surgery?

ukko

ukko

GTM (good taste in mouth)
★★
why you wouldn't go to the jaw surgery?

Too expensive, I'm not old enough and it would just move my jaw foward, it wouldn't make it wider

Too expensive, I'm not old enough and it would just move my jaw foward, it wouldn't make it wider
there is implants to make it wider. but yeah FWHR is important point what comes to looks

Last edited:
I already am negro

I’m 5’8
there is also height surgeries, but it gives you only 10cm, maximum 15cm and makes your legs look weird. it is also very tough healing process and the surgery would most likely take place in india or
I already am negro
so you are a fakecel?

BSSO in February.

Waste of time for me personally

Common complications which may occur in orthognathic surgery include vascular disease, temporomandibular joints (TMJ) problems, nerve damage, infection, bone necrosis, periodontal disease, vision impairment, hearing problems, hair loss, and neuropsychiatric problems. Rarely complications could be fatal.
Pay shit ton of money to get crippled by a doctor who only cares about making money?No thanks

The Jaw is cope
It is all about what is above the lips

Women will compliment your eyes, cheekbones, hair, facial ratio not your jawline
You are coping with the jaw because you can't change your eyes.

Women will compliment your eyes, cheekbones, hair, facial ratio not your jawline
You are coping with the jaw because you can't change your eyes.
greycel has posted

im afraid of the pain. my jaw is fucked up and makes a popping sound so i may have to get it fixed

Because I'm too short and old so it would be a waste of money

Says the greycel lol
Descent jawline + Blue hunter eyes is much better than squared jawline + prey/bog brown eyes.
tbh eye are is much more relevant, unless ofc you have a deformed tier jaw

tbh eye are is much more relevant, unless ofc you have a deformed tier jaw
Yes. The eyes can take you up or break you down
Most incels have bad eyes and mid face ratio but they cope with jaw

instead of being a 1/10 i would become a 1.1/10 waste of money