Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Why you should never have a daughter if you're a third world cel

• Thread starter TollieRobertis419
  • Start date
TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
Somebody once told me about the news about some guy that [UWSL]killed himself after finding out that his young daughter got raped and impregnated by some lowlife while he was in another country. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Brutal. This is the worst way you can cuck a man.[/UWSL]

Never have children as a third world cel so you won't have to worry about this shit happening to you.

[UWSL]Btw my father also talked about the brutal story and he said "If I was on the guy's shoes, I won't commit suicide because the grandchild is a gift from god." :feelskek:[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Yup, anyone who breeds in tacoland deserves to be reborn as one of us.

Somebody once told me about the news about some guy that [UWSL]killed himself after finding out that his young daughter got raped and impregnated by some lowlife while he was in another country. [/UWSL]

Never have children as a third world cel so you won't have to worry about this shit happening to you.

[UWSL]Btw my father also talked about the brutal story and he said "If I was on the guy's shoes, I won't commit suicide because the grandchild is a gift from god." :feelskek:[/UWSL]
I wouldn't have a daughter either way

Having daughters is for cucks.

Even marriage and family is for cucks.

Damn is that guy retarded?
Maybe it wasn't the first time he got cucked and he couldn't take it anymore after knowing what happened to his daughter and so he roped :fuk:

Having a daughter in a first-world country isn't much better imo

No wonder why foid infanticide is so high in South Asia:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Your father is pathetic cuck.

All in all getting birth as a human is a curse. :cryfeels:

Having a daughter is the most chucked thing a man can do. Imagine spending years raising your daughter, teaching her not to be a who're and spending tens of thousands on education only for her to start whoring herself the moment she starts being interested in boys.

You're literally raising your daughter so some Chad/Tyrone can fuck her brains out later in life.
Brutal.