Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why you should never dox yourself or give personal information to anyone on this site

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
1. This site is full of mentally ill suicidal men. They want the world to burn and will self destruct while taking you down with them like crabs in a bucket. They don't care if you are an incel like them, they will dox you and justify it by saying you mogged them in some aspect which has nothing to do with inceldom. Even if you are ugly some people rate everyone as "normie" and will conclude that you are somehow a "fakecel". I've seen low tier normies get doxxed for being "Chads" here. Even if you are subhuman they may dox you just to let the world burn. They will group you in with "society" even if you were never part of society in the first place.

2. This site has infiltrators. Its no secret that there are feds here who post full time as their job. There are people on r/IncelTear who admit to having accounts here. They are often on discord servers. If you send a picture to these people then they will most likely send it to law enforcement or post your posts with your face on kiwifarms. This has happened to multiple users on this site.

3. Beware of moralfags. People love to support people going ER, or raping as a joke until they themselves are personally affected. What happens if you make a joke about a mass shooting for being edgy then someone on this forum who has your pictures, name etc. has a moral awakening? They may dox you or disown you by seeing you as "evil" to get it off their conscience. You can never know if someone will become a moral fag down the line. A lot of users here are zoomers who will leave these site in a couple of years and see it as a phase. The edge jokes are good as long as everyone is at the bottom of society. Once a user ascends and becomes blue pilled pray you have not doxxed yourself to them. If you make a joke and a user pretends to "rope" over it then they will try to dox you as "revenge". Its easy to rile people up over things and scenarios that never actually happened.

4. Some people are sociopaths. These people don't really have much of a moral conscience and are very charming. They are often seen on discord servers. They will portray themselves as "cool guys" and lie a lot to get you to trust them. They will attempt to dox you because it gives them pleasure and you "deserved" it.

5. Most people are opportunists. Some people will just do something because they can. People have an urge to push another person off a cliff because its possible. People will always do what they can do but the legal consequences prevent them. There are no legal consequences on this site for doxxing people. Its a place where everyone is out of reach. You will most likely not get "revenge" if someone doxxes you. Even if you dox them back they will often have nothing to lose nor care about being doxxed.

6. They will share your pictures with another user to gain social status with them by sharing secrets. This user may have their own ideals and then share it again, or dox you themselves. Eventually 10 people will have your pictures and whatever you shared on here then they may choose to dox you for fabricated reasons. While this type of person may not have bad intent they don't care about your safety online as it doesn't affect them. From their point of view its a good trade off to do this.

I want you to take a look at this looksmax thread. This is what happens when someone doxxes themselves on these sites. His reputation is now ruined and he will struggle with employment. I'm sure he faces social consequences in real life too.

Brettyboy gave his personal information to users here. What did it achieve? It made them come onto this site and post his personal pictures. They defamed him to his parents. There are no consequences to doing this as its the internet. Their rational was likely the 5 points I made above. Brettyboy is a "fakecel", he "deserved" it for being naive. They could do it without fearing consequences. This is true human nature.

Don't dox yourself on here unless you want the entire internet seeing your pictures. Do not trust anyone, not even people you have a connection with. If you met someone on this site then you must be prepared to never share personal information with them. Even if you really like them its not real its the internet. People have fights and without consequences people can and will dox you. This site will not matter much to you in a few years as you will move onto a new one or leave it. Don't dox yourself forever over a forum.

im too low status for these forums

You have to be retarded to post a photo of yourself on a incel forum, especially since IT Cucks and other normies lurk here.

Facial recognition tech is scary these days. If you have any kind of presence on social media, your face can be reverse-image searched in under 3 seconds.

Images 28

this worth a pin and a Must Read, jannies
@proudweeb @Marquis de Sade

@THE TRUE CHIMPLER

They don't care if you are an incel like them, they will dox you and justify it by saying you mogged them in some aspect which has nothing to do with inceldom.

I think it has more to do with how I arrived here, though.

@THE TRUE CHIMPLER

(Relatives; Continued)

Re: who here is a trump supporter

UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181702705Friday, January 15, 2016 2:22 AM CST
"man i remember being 13" As do I. Constant and redundant criticism/physical-abuse from narcissistic relatives. I am very joyful at the fact that the majority of the pitiful scum has been cleansed via death during the succeeding nine years.

Re: My Grandma just died.

ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182869557Monday, February 01, 2016 9:49 PM CST
"Sociopaths" None of the users claiming to be "sorry" for the death of your relative truly care. They are merely attempting to make themselves appear as "respectable" and "sympathetic" individuals over the Internet. Your grandmother was insignificant and valueless to anyone outside of her social/relative clique. It is the mere truth of the situation.

My autistic ass saving me from doxxers every time

Why would u give u personal info to FBI or NSA ?

Well said you don't want to end up oj the wrong side of law enforcement not the pigs though they're harmless

We should use some common sense but not live in fear at the same time

7. despite making fun of NEET and LDAR incels being unemployed, ITcucks would very much love to be the reason incel was fired from their job

1. This site is full of mentally ill suicidal men. They want the world to burn and will self destruct while taking you down with them like crabs in a bucket. They don't care if you are an incel like them, they will dox you and justify it by saying you mogged them in some aspect which has nothing to do with inceldom. Even if you are ugly some people rate everyone as "normie" and will conclude that you are somehow a "fakecel". I've seen low tier normies get doxxed for being "Chads" here. Even if you are subhuman they may dox you just to let the world burn. They will group you in with "society" even if you were never part of society in the first place.

2. This site has infiltrators. Its no secret that there are feds here who post full time as their job. There are people on r/IncelTear who admit to having accounts here. They are often on discord servers. If you send a picture to these people then they will most likely send it to law enforcement or post your posts with your face on kiwifarms. This has happened to multiple users on this site.

3. Beware of moralfags. People love to support people going ER, or raping as a joke until they themselves are personally affected. What happens if you make a joke about a mass shooting for being edgy then someone on this forum who has your pictures, name etc. has a moral awakening? They may dox you or disown you by seeing you as "evil" to get it off their conscience. You can never know if someone will become a moral fag down the line. A lot of users here are zoomers who will leave these site in a couple of years and see it as a phase. The edge jokes are good as long as everyone is at the bottom of society. Once a user ascends and becomes blue pilled pray you have not doxxed yourself to them. If you make a joke and a user pretends to "rope" over it then they will try to dox you as "revenge". Its easy to rile people up over things and scenarios that never actually happened.

4. Some people are sociopaths. These people don't really have much of a moral conscience and are very charming. They are often seen on discord servers. They will portray themselves as "cool guys" and lie a lot to get you to trust them. They will attempt to dox you because it gives them pleasure and you "deserved" it.

5. Most people are opportunists. Some people will just do something because they can. People have an urge to push another person off a cliff because its possible. People will always do what they can do but the legal consequences prevent them. There are no legal consequences on this site for doxxing people. Its a place where everyone is out of reach. You will most likely not get "revenge" if someone doxxes you. Even if you dox them back they will often have nothing to lose nor care about being doxxed.

6. They will share your pictures with another user to gain social status with them by sharing secrets. This user may have their own ideals and then share it again, or dox you themselves. Eventually 10 people will have your pictures and whatever you shared on here then they may choose to dox you for fabricated reasons. While this type of person may not have bad intent they don't care about your safety online as it doesn't affect them. From their point of view its a good trade off to do this.

I want you to take a look at this looksmax thread. This is what happens when someone doxxes themselves on these sites. His reputation is now ruined and he will struggle with employment. I'm sure he faces social consequences in real life too.

Brettyboy gave his personal information to users here. What did it achieve? It made them come onto this site and post his personal pictures. They defamed him to his parents. There are no consequences to doing this as its the internet. Their rational was likely the 5 points I made above. Brettyboy is a "fakecel", he "deserved" it for being naive. They could do it without fearing consequences. This is true human nature.

Don't dox yourself on here unless you want the entire internet seeing your pictures. Do not trust anyone, not even people you have a connection with. If you met someone on this site then you must be prepared to never share personal information with them. Even if you really like them its not real its the internet. People have fights and without consequences people can and will dox you. This site will not matter much to you in a few years as you will move onto a new one or leave it. Don't dox yourself forever over a forum.
Dnr

This is water, but sub-60 iq zoomer faggots probably legitimately need to be told this.

giving out personal information on any site is retarded and likely to land you in some kind of trouble

Give me your PIN number brocel. For safekeeping :feelsEhh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back