Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

May end my life.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
May possibly just be taking my own life. My personal life is fucked over drama I have been trying to avoid because a normal fag from this community who has deleted his forum account awhile ago, on this site has went as far as messaging my family things (the cuck is probably not even serious about this community and only here to make things hell for who he sees as easy targets).

I showed a screenshot that accidentley had something that lead to personal shit because forgot to rub the personal part out and deleted the message from the group chat when I noticed my mistake but the normal fag or one of his normal fag friends saved it and the normal fag months later, messaged them shit about me that isn't true just to get a rise out of them and now I am not trusted because of him. The person pretended to be me on Discord and said some fucked up things, screenshotted his own thing he said, then sent it to my family. The cuck has messaged my family before but has done it again but took it way further this time.

Maybe I will keep living, maybe I won't but yeah, just letting everyone know that I may be gone soon. The cuckold former friend saw me as an easy target and kept block evading me via new accounts but now the cuck wants to fuck my personal life up.

My family possibly believe I am into beastiality now thanks to my cucked former friend who sent them a screenshot of HIMSELF pretending to me, talking about fucking a dog so I'm gonna bet I am not gonna be trusted around my family dog now.

My personal life is gonna get bad. I even showed my dad that the account is not me and even showed him my Discord block list with the imposter now but he says 'This doesn't prove anything' or some shit.

Isn't it pathetic how normal fags claim autistic men are the ones oppressing people when just existing as an autistic male is seen as a crime by those normal fags?

Normal fags will never let us have anything, even incel forums, normal fags will invade it because they get off on making others miserable and us autisticels are seen as easy targets.

My parents have spoke of possibly cutting Internet access but I use that shit for video game guides, to listen to shit, chit chat and other shit, etc.

By the way, I am not one of those people that believe words on a screen is a big deal but in this case, it was constant and constant block evades but now the cuck has went as far as to destroy my personal life which is next level shit.

Edit: My mom asked me if I am alright so I wonder if she sees that it I just have some sociopath on my hands, or at least someone that is close to a sociopath. Either way, this is a horrible and awkward situation to be in as a non-NT.

Last edited:
This is some of the worst type of stuff u can face.

I know what it's like

Dont kill yourself, fuck what your family thinks.

Time will heal.

Last edited:
delete discord

man don't do it over some normie bitch.

I have no desire to interact with my relatives, anyway...

That’s why you shouldn’t talk to people from this forum on places other than this forum.

That’s why you shouldn’t talk to people from this forum on places other than this forum.
I do, the people on this forum are kind af, also, do you have discord?

As an incel you should alway try to keep safe your privacy but your situation is something yeah :feelsaww:

May possibly just be taking my own life. My personal life is fucked over drama I have been trying to avoid because a normal fag from this community who has deleted his forum account awhile ago, on this site has went as far as messaging my family things (the cuck is probably not even serious about this community and only here to make things hell for who he sees as easy targets).

I showed a screenshot that accidentley had something that lead to personal shit because forgot to rub the personal part out and deleted the message from the group chat when I noticed my mistake but the normal fag or one of his normal fag friends saved it and the normal fag months later, messaged them shit about me that isn't true just to get a rise out of them and now I am not trusted because of him. The person pretended to be me on Discord and said some fucked up things, screenshotted his own thing he said, then sent it to my family. The cuck has messaged my family before but has done it again but took it way further this time.

Maybe I will keep living, maybe I won't but yeah, just letting everyone know that I may be gone soon. The cuckold former friend saw me as an easy target and kept block evading me via new accounts but now the cuck wants to fuck my personal life up.

My family possibly believe I am into beastiality now thanks to my cucked former friend who sent them a screenshot of HIMSELF pretending to me, talking about fucking a dog so I'm gonna bet I am not gonna be trusted around my family dog now.

My personal life is gonna get bad. I even showed my dad that the account is not me and even showed him my Discord block list with the imposter now but he says 'This doesn't prove anything' or some shit.

Isn't it pathetic how normal fags claim autistic men are the ones oppressing people when just existing as an autistic male is seen as a crime by those normal fags?

Normal fags will never let us have anything, even incel forums, normal fags will invade it because they get off on making others miserable and us autisticels are seen as easy targets.
Roping is what they want. Dont rope and spite them:feelsthink:

Don't end it bro you need to hit 100k :fuk:

Can’t you do that here? I don’t even know where to find hentai
bro you can trust the people on this forum more than everybody else, I don't think there are better people in the world, also the moderation team and the I.N.C.E.L. Kommando are very good bro

Edited post. More details.

DON'T ROPE BROCEL. Hunt down that normie and get revenge in Minecraft

It sucks but it will pass and fuck your parents believing some anonymous stranger over their son, much of a friend he was if he is such a backstabbing traitor. Dont trust people so much.

Don't suicide before you hunt him down, gouge out his eyes and murder him (in Minecraft).

ngl i lol'd hard at this

but yeah thats fucked up dude

Wouldn't it be safe to assume that he is reading this very thread right now!
don't give him the satisfaction knowing that he broke you, and destroyed the little life you have.
Stay strong brocel

My parents have spoke of possibly cutting Internet access but I use that shit for video game guides, to listen to shit, chit chat and other shit, etc.

By the way, I am not one of those people that believe words on a screen is a big deal but in this case, it was constant and constant block evades but now the cuck has went as far as to destroy my personal life which is next level shit.

Edit: My mom asked me if I am alright so I wonder if she sees that it I just have some sociopath on my hands, or at least someone that is close to a sociopath. Either way, this is a horrible and awkward situation to be in as a n

Edit: My mom asked me if I am alright so I wonder if she sees that it I just have some sociopath on my hands, or at least someone that is close to a sociopath. Either way, this is a horrible and awkward situation to be in as a non-NT.
This stuff sucks when you have to explain to your boomer parents internet beef, i have been there bro. I dont know how bad it might get or is but given time thing will calm down. But i have to say why do they even doubt your word in the first place? Have you done anything weird and/or do they distrust you to begin with.

As an incel you should alway try to keep safe your privacy but your situation is something yeah :feelsaww:
A long time ago some people i used to hang with found my posts on another incel forum because i was stupid enough to use the same name that i used on their community. As soon as i saw the screenshots i knew i was done for so immediatly bolted out of there and never looked back. Maybe you will think i overreacted but no this people where part of a normie community that managed a server on a game i used to play and they where mostly all about memes and shitposting. I was basically done, which is why this is so true. We live a double life one over here and one elsewere and nobody can find out.

This stuff sucks when you have to explain to your boomer parents internet beef, i have been there bro. I dont know how bad it might get or is but given time thing will calm down. But i have to say why do they even doubt your word in the first place? Have you done anything weird and/or do they distrust you to begin with.
I did get arrested in the past for a few hours in 2016 for hitting on a random woman in real life while very drunk but never went as far as shagging a dog.

I did get arrested in the past for a few hours in 2016 for hitting on a random woman in real life while very drunk but never went as far as shagging a dog.
I see well the only one suited to deal with this is yourself, do what you gotta do man but dont give up easily. Suicide is a last resort and your life can be so much more than what it is now. Or you can cope till the gooks release anime robot gf

I do, the people on this forum are kind af, also, do you have discord?
Maybe you are but some people here are either fucked up in the head or just normie tourist in disguise. You gotta be real careful who you talk to

lol, your family believes anyone who comes saying they know shit about you? And by the way, who is this "normal fag"?

lol, your family believes anyone who comes saying they know shit about you? And by the way, who is this "normal fag"?
chesscel who is not to be confused with another dude going by that same screen name on this forum since he deleted account but a different dude happened to want to use chesscel as his screen name so looks like user names of deleted accounts can be claimed but yeah, it's a former user of this forum.

chesscel who is not to be confused with another dude going by that same screen name on this forum since he deleted account but a different dude happened to want to use chesscel as his screen name so looks like user names of deleted accounts can be claimed but yeah, it's a former user of this forum.
I wouldnt trust the new chesscel, what are the odds that when he deleted his account another different person joined and wanted to use the same name. I think you might be getting played with bro

I wouldnt trust the new chesscel, what are the odds that when he deleted his account another different person joined and wanted to use the same name. I think you might be getting played with bro
The enemy chesscel would just end up either messaging me negative shit or replying negative shit to me via posts so the other one just happens to like chess too I guess.

The enemy chesscel would just end up either messaging me negative shit or replying negative shit to me via posts so the other one just happens to like chess too I guess.
Take care of yourself man and dont friend people here, i wish you the best. Dont trust anyone

just dont care about it and try to be strong, if your family really love you or at least are normal they would believe if you speak and give them your side of the story because who would believe a stranger on the internet and not a family member . stay strong :feelzez:

Ezgif 2 4155e97a8df9

I don't understand why people do this

Joking privately like we do with Hamlossus is ok but invading someone else's private life like that is really retarded

Bretty I hope your problems resolve without extreme measures

That normal fag and his friend should be locked up naked with dogs in a cage :feelsdevil:

Brootal bro but as an incel and non-NT you can really trust nobody especially not on the internet tbh

Over for Englishcels:reeeeee:

Do you have any of his personal details? I'm sure some brocels here could make his life miserable. Eye for an eye as they say.

Also, don't kys. It's what that fag would enjoy hearing about. Damn normie scum.

Do you have any of his personal details? I'm sure some brocels here could make his life miserable. Eye for an eye as they say.

Also, don't kys. It's what that fag would enjoy hearing about. Damn normie scum.
I don't tbh.

Dont kill yourself, fuck what your family thinks.

Time will heal.

Yes.

My maternal half-cousins and half-aunt would chat with my step-grandfather about myself and Mother living elsewhere. (I heard their conversations often)

"She never does any housework" (Objectively false. I have other problems with her, however...)

"They're leeching from us" (I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)

He would get upset when Mother would ask him to pick up our prescriptions from stores. He'd also get upset when Mother asked to visit grocery stores. This is despite taking my half-relatives to stores/fast food restaurants multiple times weekly. Medical appointments as well(When medical transportation wasn't an option).

My half-aunt's lovely statements:

"[Mother] sits around all day"

"I thought [Mother] said they had no food" (Me and Mother relied on food pantry boxes/SNAP)

"[Intellau] will tell his mother if we bully him" (Maternal half-cousins; they abused my younger half-cousin somewhat since she was reluctant to do so.)

As a child, my half-aunt would patronize me for my autistic behavior. She would criticize my sluggish movements and depressed demeanor. "Hurry up [Intellau]!" - I also had social cue problems and misunderstood instructions from her.

They are kleptomaniacs; they would take portions of our food home after "visiting".

Lastly:

"(I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)"

Indeed. I was very grateful when my grandmother stopped giving me meals at the age of seventeen due to her view of me as an ingrate. She often said "[Intellau] was born with a silver spoon in his mouth" because I was anxious and struggling to help her with house tasks due to my NLD(I would help them with laundry, unpacking groceries, washing dishes, fetching items they needed, ...).

Reminds me of how my parents (and the school administration) would always believe my bullies over me when I was growing up. I was rarely allowed to even tell my side of the story, and the times I did, they just ignored me, anyway, and believed the bullies. And then I had to apologize to the fuckers even though they were the ones who were always starting shit. :feelsUgh:

Unironically hunt him down