Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why you should learn cars

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★★
Even if you dont or cant own a car, the knowledge give you advantages. For one if a chad shit treats you. You can easily sabotodge his car in ways thatll make his life miserable. And if you somhow own a car. You can make your own repairs and well save a shit load of money compared to hiring a mechanic. Or let it be a gatway of becoming a mechanic and well making more money then the bullshit retail ive been stuck with. Do your self a favor and learn on how they work. Itll provide you advantages in life. Ones most people dont even see.

Teach me how to car

what colour is ur bugatti

I could have my gucci on I could have my Louis vuitton

nah chico my eyesight is poor so i cant drive cars
also i dont hang around normieniggers so i wouldnt know what chad's car looks like

Teach me how to car
You see a chad you hate that owns a car? Theres 4 bars near the front side of the car. Small back ones are tie rods for steering. You should see a nut on then. Thats for alignment. Lossen it and you can turn the inner tie rod misaligning it and cause increas of rod wear and tire wear. Or slice and remove the rubber boot to allow particles to fuck up the ball joint of the inner tie rod. The 2 larger bars infront of the tie rods are axles or cv joints. Cutting and removing the rubber boots will cause pre mature wear. On the steering knuckle if your lucky is the abs sensor. Cuting that will reduce effectiveness of the breack meaning more wear on breack pads, rotors and of course, tires. Carefull not to cut the breack line, itll lead to a car crash and cops will know it was a sabotodge. On the very front on the inside is the radiator. Get a screwdriver and a hammer. Hammer a dent into the radiator and chad will have to pay alot of money to the mechanic to replace it. The radiator alone can be 200$ for after market and way more $ for genuine. Unless chad here can work on cars. For back side. Look for the point between the rear axles/cv joint. Thats the differential. Look for bolts on the bottom. Loosen em and itll drain the fluid and cause extremly expensive wear like way more then anything else more likely. Dont puncture tires, itll be the cheapest to repair/replace and easiest to ID as a sabotodge.

nah chico my eyesight is poor so i cant drive cars
also i dont hang around normieniggers so i wouldnt know what chad's car looks like
You never hear of reconing?

Invisible. Because I dont own that. Instead I own the car a weaboo from texas would go for. A honda suv. Or a old ass one.

You see a chad you hate that owns a car? Theres 4 bars near the front side of the car. Small back ones are tie rods for steering. You should see a nut on then. Thats for alignment. Lossen it and you can turn the inner tie rod misaligning it and cause increas of rod wear and tire wear. Or slice and remove the rubber boot to allow particles to fuck up the ball joint of the inner tie rod. The 2 larger bars infront of the tie rods are axles or cv joints. Cutting and removing the rubber boots will cause pre mature wear. On the steering knuckle if your lucky is the abs sensor. Cuting that will reduce effectiveness of the breack meaning more wear on breack pads, rotors and of course, tires. Carefull not to cut the breack line, itll lead to a car crash and cops will know it was a sabotodge. On the very front on the inside is the radiator. Get a screwdriver and a hammer. Hammer a dent into the radiator and chad will have to pay alot of money to the mechanic to replace it. The radiator alone can be 200$ for after market and way more $ for genuine. Unless chad here can work on cars. For back side. Look for the point between the rear axles/cv joint. Thats the differential. Look for bolts on the bottom. Loosen em and itll drain the fluid and cause extremly expensive wear like way more then anything else more likely. Dont puncture tires, itll be the cheapest to repair/replace and easiest to ID as a sabotodge.
Careful, the glowies are watching you.

Learn YOUR car, there's too much differences for a layman to learn in general, but learning one specific car and year model at least the 20 most important things is way more feasible, for example I can fix quite a lot of things on P1 and P2 volvo v70, I can probably not do that on any other car

If they are, then I hope the true cells see this. Other wise that gamble will be for nothing.
For real, you think that head line is gonna attract glowie attention? Im sure there more focuosed on the people what want to fucking do that 5 star gta shit in real life while saying "in my mind"

thx

taking some good notes on this :feelsstudy:

If they are, then I hope the true cells see this. Other wise that gamble will be for nothing.

For real, you think that head line is gonna attract glowie attention? Im sure there more focuosed on the people what want to fucking do that 5 star gta shit in real life while saying "in my mind"
The feds prioritize political thought crimes over petty theft and vandalism.