Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel why you should HATE normalfags

• Thread starter Deleted member 36783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36783

Self-banned
-
very first comment with 15k likes
IMG 20211014 171702

normalscums are trash and should be avoided at all costs

just lol at making "friends" as an incel when they talk shit about your shortcomings behind your back

How old is he? He looks like early teen, brutal mogging by other 3 dudes, the kid mogs me to hell and back by the way.

How old is he? He looks like early teen, brutal mogging by other 3 dudes, the kid mogs me to hell and back by the way.
16 in that video

They're just jealous. I too was treated like shit and wondered why. Until I realised they are just envious of my self-righteousness. They knew they were wrong and they hated that someone better exists. It brought to light their own nature and hypocrisy. I became the "anti-social" for not eating up their bullshit.

brutal heightpill. even as a gymmaxxed manlet, you are still made fun of.

jfl and people still think shorter niggas aren't discriminated against.

16 in that video
I saw his channel, he looks more mature now at 18 but yeah he looks no older than 14. Damn im his height, brutal seeing how i look compared to other people height wise. Comments just make fun of him, no one gives him credits.

normies are ruthless to manlets. this one coworker i had asked me how short are you, with a smug look on his face.

Mocking short and bald men is perfectly acceptable according to the current status quo because baldness only affects men and being short only hampers men. Even though baldness is very difficult to solve (no real satisfactory solutions), manletism is impossible to solve and other conditions the status quo deems unacceptable to make fun of such as being fat (since it hampers women as well) are possible to solve.