Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why you should go to SEA now (life of an average looking dude in Asia, Chad mode)

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
XP0ZDdx.png

Did an experiment with an average looking white guy in Vietnam.

After that opener, I thought it was over. I figured "why not just say some stupid and sexual shit for giggles" and it worked.

That's how easy it is to get laid in Asia. You pretty much become Chad if you're a 4-5, no matter if you're a manlet or not (hope for manlets).

Why am I making this thread? So that more incels can escape. I am planning on escaping in SEA next year.

whitecels =/= truecels

there will always be some noodlewhore who is willing to fuck you no matter how ugly or how short.

I'm going in January.

But I'm also going to Japan which is hard mode compared to this.

But unlike in the west I think you can actually at this game there.

Would this work there if you're white but you have dark hair, eyes, and eyebrows and look ethnic?

Would this work there if you're white but you have dark hair, eyes, and eyebrows and look ethnic?
In the Philippines at least. This was in Vietnam, which is harder.

Show pic of guy that you used.

Yes stop being a cuck one day I'll prove it to you.

Fuarkkk that's all it took for Ngo to be dtf. Wish you posted the pic you used tho.

whitecels =/= truecels

there will always be some noodlewhore who is willing to fuck you no matter how ugly
There is always some trashy white whore who is willing to fuck you no matter how ugly you are.

There is always some trashy white whore who is willing to fuck you no matter how ugly you are.

JBB is a myth and the opposite is proven with statistics whilst JBW is actually backed up by statistics

whitecels =/= truecels

there will always be some noodlewhore who is willing to fuck you no matter how ugly or how short.
There will always be an EE female that is willing to fuck an ethnic no matter how ugly or short.

image0.png

image0.png

When they try to prostitute themselves, but you ain't takin' their price.

I spend one year back packing across south east asia. I was living in hostels and I frequently hung out with other back packers. Some of them were females. Southeast Asia really is a good place for whites. Or just foreigner in general.
That asian dude is ugly. I mog him big time.

Last edited:
SEA is where it's at, I'm an ethnic and even I get matches there and it blows my mind. Being a foreigner is all you need. Never tried Vietnam, but Indonesia is the easiest, then Philippines then Thailand.

My 4/10 white friend is super incel in the west, in SEA he is fucking new girls every nights. And no its not cuz they "muh want a green card!!", he literally just fucks them for one night then bye bye.

Its insane how attractive white guys are internationally.

XP0ZDdx.png

Did an experiment with an average looking white guy in Vietnam.

After that opener, I thought it was over. I figured "why not just say some stupid and sexual shit for giggles" and it worked.

That's how easy it is to get laid in Asia. You pretty much become Chad if you're a 4-5, no matter if you're a manlet or not (hope for manlets).

Why am I making this thread? So that more incels can escape. I am planning on escaping in SEA next year.
How do you change your location setting on tinder boyo?

Everyday I think the same thing: made a tinder or badoo account with my pictures and try get an asian women.

I will do this soon :ping:
How do you change your location setting on tinder boyo?
Fakegps I think.

Last edited: