Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why you should Catfish. HIGH IQ post

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
I believe every incel, if not every male, should catfish at least once in order to truely see how girls conduct themselves when they truely are sexually interested in Chads. It is a true eye opener and will allow for you to compare fake future IOI by scheming foids if you are to ever ascend.

Foids are extremely receptive and more sexually open to chads they want to extract seed from. For you? You may get a half hearted handjob on your birthday if you ascend and become a betabuxx

Social experiments? Yeah, they are revelatory about your condition and all. Still tough, they require a lot of nerve and time, and it's not like all people really have that.

Still tough, they require a lot of nerve and time, and it's not like all people really have that.
Lots of people do have the time and drive, more power to them.

I recommend catfishing as a foid, to see the difference in behaviour between Chad and normies. They say shit no one would find acceptable

No need- I've spent enough time around irl chads and their whores to see how things really are- I've had the "blackpill" since before the [incert color]-pill memes or the puahate existed

I recommend catfishing as a foid, to see the difference in behaviour between Chad and normies. They say shit no one would find acceptable
Whom are you referring to as "they"? Chad or the normies? Have any examples to illustrate?

both chads and foids can get away with anything they say

Whom are you referring to as "they"? Chad or the normies? Have any examples to illustrate?
Chads and high tier normies. My catfishing FB account was blocked and I had no success to make a new one since. I can't bypass photo verification and I absolutely hate it. But basically, being open, like "your place, my place" or some stuff like "can't wait to put my face between your asscheeks", something that I thought would unacceptable for even the biggest alphas. Apparently I was wrong.

I believe every incel, if not every male, should catfish at least once in order to truely see how girls conduct themselves when they truely are sexually interested in Chads. It is a true eye opener and will allow for you to compare fake future IOI by scheming foids if you are to ever ascend.

Foids are extremely receptive and more sexually open to chads they want to extract seed from. For you? You may get a half hearted handjob on your birthday if you ascend and become a betabuxx
I had a fake tinder account where I just had one picture of a quasi-chadlite but in the bio I wrote that I was 186 cm. I got so many matches and some girls actually wrote first to me, it was pure suicide fuel.:feelsbadman:

I had a fake tinder account where I just had one picture of a quasi-chadlite but in the bio I wrote that I was 186 cm. I got so many matches and some girls actually wrote first to me, it was pure suicide fuel.:feelsbadman:
It is worth knowing though even if it is suicide fuel.

Also to destroy the economy of online dating. Chadfish accounts are basically tinder inflation. By creating numerous chadfish accounts, we are waging war on hypergamy and can wreck havoc on the tinder economy.

Also to destroy the economy of online dating. Chadfish accounts are basically tinder inflation. By creating numerous chadfish accounts, we are waging war on hypergamy and can wreck havoc on the tinder economy.
High IQ. It is a win for incels:
+ can practice talking to foids under the guise of chad
+ see how IOI are different for Chads and betabuxx
+ truely see how foids will never truely be interested in you like they are interested in chads
+ conclude it is over
+ ruin the online dating market via inflation.

Geordi LaForge level IQ post. Legit. Chadfishing at least once is a rite of passage for any blackpilled individual.
High IQ. It is a win for incels:
+ can practice talking to foids under the guise of chad
+ see how IOI are different for Chads and betabuxx
+ truely see how foids will never truely be interested in you like they are interested in chads
+ conclude it is over
+ ruin the online dating market via inflation.