Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why you should be glad to be born a male

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I used to believe that being born a male is a curse, that we should've been female, but I've since changed my mind. I'd rather being a king who plays life on the hardest difficulty and try to make a life, than a toilet who only exists to get shit on by Chad. Think about, a foid's only purpose and achievement is to get creampied by chad, men can actually do something with their lives as they're not giga- low IQ and retarded. We can do almost anything in life, foids can only take in chad's diarrhea like the toilet they are.

you should be glad to be born Chad

This is a cope. But a high one.
Even we are above Chad in some aspects. Chad doesn't need to do something that will transcend.

This is a cope. But a high one.
Even we are above Chad in some aspects. Chad doesn't need to do something that will transcend.
Still, more honour and respect than playing the game on easy mode with aim assist :feelsBox:

no man, I hate this life.

I think the only two advantages we have is that we don't bleed every month and we don't give birth. Other than that it's over.

Massive Cope.

Still, more honour and respect than playing the game on easy mode with aim assist :feelsBox:

I agree. I feel like suffering does build character. I know it sounds bluepilled but most Chads and Stacies have no substance to their personality. They are boring people outside of their sex appeal. If you made Chad ugly, he would lose his """"personality"""" overnight.

cope, i am a low iq neet to boot. it is over

we can do anything in life except breed lmao

I can do things without needing help, i gotcha

>be braindead foid whose always slobbering Chad's cock and be good for nothing more
>be ugly male who will never find substantial happiness with others
>Be Chad, who could be not stupid

One fate is optimal here.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back