Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Why you incels hate women who are whores? By that logic, it means you have big chances, because they are easy"

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
No idiots. All foids are whores, but only with and around Chad. When it comes to ugly men, they hate them, they don't want anything to do with them. If they were whores around us too, this site wouldn't probably exist.
Every foid is a whore even if she admits it or not, but only with certain types of men

Duh, greycel, duh.

They want us to fuck some used up trash

Guilty until proven innocent. Whore until proven otherwise.

Chad always win boyo

No idiots. All foids are whores, but only with and around Chad. When it comes to ugly men, they hate them, they don't want anything to do with them. If they were whores around us too, this site wouldn't probably exist.
Every foid is a whore even if she admits it or not, but only with certain types of men

Women are selectively whorish. If any of us are around, they become strong and independent with personal boundaries.

The majority of the female gender are whores but only for certain men.

Duh, greycel, duh.
Actually this thread answers a very common arguement made by soymen who have to make a strawman of the blackpill for good boy points from holes they orbit.

If you ever go on normie sites (though there isn't much of value on places like YouTube, etc. anymore) something like the title of the thread comes up often just to put down those evil inkels. With normies there is sort of an 'us vs them' mentality where you have to constantly show your loyalty to holes.

Actually this thread answers a very common arguement made by soymen who have to make a strawman of the blackpill for good boy points from holes they orbit.

If you ever go on normie sites (though there isn't much of value on places like YouTube, etc. anymore) something like the title of the thread comes up often just to put down those evil inkels. With normies there is sort of an 'us vs them' mentality where you have to constantly show your loyalty to holes.
Oh ok

The IT cuck squad already made a post on your thread.

That is why I say our women are failing at being sluts.

Water is wet, never take soys seriously

Women are selectively whorish. If any of us are around, they become strong and independent with personal boundaries.

The irony.

With a Chad, a foid allows itself to be degraded and it still is okay. She does all degenerate sex acts without bothering about hygiene.

And then post 30, she suddenly acquires standards and sucking dick is so 'ewww' and yes, the setting of personal boundaries because she 'aint gonna let anyone disrespect her' lmao

If a female doesn't want to mate with me, I can't blame her. But if it appears that she doesn't mind fucking around with many guys she barely knows then yes, that will piss me off.

It reminds me of this famous experiment with monkeys :

So I guess it's a primitive, primate emotion : we don't like being on the wrong side of a preferential treatment. Call it jealousy if you want, it's just as real.

Is this really so hard to understand for some people? How are selectiveness and promiscuity mutually exclusive?

Is this really so hard to understand for some people? How are selectiveness and promiscuity mutually exclusive?
Good answer.

Promiscuity is not incompatible with selectivity.

As if being promiscuous automatically means you'll fuck any Ogre looking man that moves. Low IQ, lowest common denominator argument. They just want us to validate it, to expedite the acceptance of societal degeneracy.

No idiots. All foids are whores, but only with and around Chad.
Exactly. Men don't inherently hate waiting for sex. But they hate that she's giving it to other guys for free.