Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Why you don't have to try

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Because this guy just tried exactly how you would have tried. Everything is already written and you know how it ends ...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OOzQpnxW8Y

It's like watching yourself fail in VR. This guy is our Jesus : failing for all of us, so that we don't have to fail.

It's fucking over. And guess what : never began.

Why we need to respect this females?

Pisses me off she laughs at the end. Wouldn’t be laughing if that ethnic fucking killed her in the ally.

Pisses me off she laughs at the end. Wouldn’t be laughing if that ethnic fucking killed her in the ally.
Whassup my nigga

This dumb cunt is laughing and she doesn't know how close she got to being raped or kidnapped.

Typical of a cumskin female
For real. He definitely thought about it and then changed his mind at the last second.

For real. He definitely thought about it and then changed his mind at the last second.
You see why women get raped now? Pure and utter retardation.

This is what happens when you live on easy mode and have everything handed to you. You start to think you're invincible and every man is just going to bow down to you. Women talk a lot of shit but don't realize that at any time if a man wanted to he could easily have is way with her

foids treat men like scums and wanting respect as usual.

Shut up dumb fuck
You don't think so? The way he approached was ridiculously intrusive. He was obviously gonna get rejected acting like that. Or maybe he was just drunk.

She got very lucky in that sort of situation.

You see why women get raped now? Pure and utter retardation.

This is what happens when you live on easy mode and have everything handed to you. You start to think you're invincible and every man is just going to bow down to you. Women talk a lot of shit but don't realize that at any time if a man wanted to he could easily have is way with her
:yes:

You don't think so? The way he approached was ridiculously intrusive. He was obviously gonna get rejected acting like that. Or maybe he was just drunk.
If he was Chad, he would have been banging her all night just asking if she wanna get some fuck. Rejection has NOTHING to do with how you approach. Have you ever tried approaching without being "ridiculously intrusive" ? As an incel, you'll get a "no" REGARDLESS of how you approache, and then normies would even tell you you're not assertive enough JFL ... "JUST BE INTRUSIVE BRO" ...

STOP BEING A BLUEPILLED CUCK

If he was Chad, he would have been banging her all night just asking if she wanna get some fuck. Rejection has NOTHING to do with how you approach. Have you ever tried approaching without being "ridiculously intrusive" ? As an incel, you'll get a "no" REGARDLESS of how you approache, and then normies would even tell you you're not assertive enough JFL ... "JUST BE INTRUSIVE BRO" ...

STOP BEING A BLUEPILLED CUCK
I've approached many foids in my life and got rejected every single time, but I never walked up to one of them and said "kiss me baby kiss me" cuz I knew it wouldn't work unless I was chad. When you're trying to run game you don't do shit like that unless you're drunk or you have the R word on your mind.

I've approached many foids in my life and got rejected every single time
That's my point. Giving ppl false hope is serving soyciety's statu quo. No point in doing that.

That's my point. Giving ppl false hope is serving soyciety's statu quo. No point in doing that.
Nobody's giving false hope you fucking idiot. You thought I was still redpilled so you replied aggressively and made a fool of yourself :lul:

Nobody's giving false hope you fucking idiot. You thought I was still redpilled so you replied aggressively and made a fool of yourself :lul:
Not at all. I said you're a blupilled cuck.

Maybe he was just not attractive to women.

Maybe he was just not attractive to women.
My point is that even if you're a decent looking guy, you don't approach women like that expecting to get a positive reaction, it's called having common sense. I'm not saying that if he had better game he wouldn't get rejected, I'm saying that he didn't even try to run a decent game. Maybe he wanted to rape the bitch and then changed his mind. But again, he might have been drunk or maybe he was just dumb, we do a lot of stupid shit when we're horny.

Fuckin based
He just ruined that girl's dreams for months to come lol
Every single femoid needs to have this happen to them.
And before a IT fag post this thread and says ''What ıf same thing happens to you ?'' thats why ı carry a fuckin hammer and pepper spray bitch.And dont go out that late in night
Hell ı don't even talk with people ı know ıf there isnt anyone else,ı just ignore and walk away or record everything on my phone just in case.

Last edited:
And before a IT fag post this thread and says ''What ıf same thing happens to you ?'' thats why ı carry a fuckin hammer and pepper spray bitch
Brutal based pill

No point in trying if you're sub8

This scene makes no sense if he wasn't trying to commit a crime. How can you be so socially retarded you cold approach a woman in a dark ally in middle of night if his intention was not committing some sort of crime? It's not even about your looks if you creepymaxx like that.

Make at least two lines before calling me one liner LMAO :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:
I've already expressed myself at length and very eloquently on this thread. You resorted to oneliners after you got humiliated by me in the hopes of getting the last word and pretend you don't give a shit about exposing yourself as an idiot. That ain't gonna happen, buddy. I'm willing to spend the whole week bumping the fuck out of this retarded thread so that everyone sees how low iq you are.

I'm willing to spend the whole week bumping the fuck out of this retarded thread so that everyone sees how low iq you are.
JFL at this poor attempt to post maXx. Keep coping.

JFL at this poor attempt to post maXx. Keep coping.
dude, I see you everyday on this bitch and you still don't know who the fuck I am? I don't give a flying shit about postmaxxing you retard.

If you scroll up you'll see I edited that part before you replied cuz I didn't wanna hurt your feelings. I'm a good person, motherfucker!!!
You're a very SIMPathetic person. :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

My point is that even if you're a decent looking guy, you don't approach women like that expecting to get a positive reaction, it's called having common sense. I'm not saying that if he had better game he wouldn't get rejected, I'm saying that he didn't even try to run a decent game. Maybe he wanted to rape the bitch and then changed his mind. But again, he might have been drunk or maybe he was just dumb, we do a lot of stupid shit when we're horny.

View: https://voca.ro/1guJMrol64Oi

Fuckin based
He just ruined that girl's dreams for months to come lol
Every single femoid needs to have this happen to them.
And before a IT fag post this thread and says ''What ıf same thing happens to you ?'' thats why ı carry a fuckin hammer and pepper spray bitch.And dont go out that late in night
Hell ı don't even talk with people ı know ıf there isnt anyone else,ı just ignore and walk away or record everything on my phone just in case.

View: https://voca.ro/1guJMrol64Oi

Last edited: