Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why you CAN in fact hide your true personality. (If you're clever and covert enough)

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/z4b8wd/because_were_not_stupid_and_can_see_right_through/

This is somewhat of a response post to IT who said that I can't hide my personality. Here I will explain why I CAN in fact hide my true personality and that I've been doing it for years.
Ever since I was 15 years old, (5 years ago) I've always been something of a sexual deviant. This should come as no surprise however. Females back then had no desire to fuck me, as such I had no outlet for my urges besides jerking myself off. Due to this fact, I developed a type of sexual deviancy which has stuck with me for over half a decade.
Knowing full well my parents would send me off somewhere had they learned of this, (they made me wear what was essentially a mental chastity belt my entire childhood and teenage years) I put everything I had into masking this side of me.
And I'd say it worked pretty well, considering I'm 20 years old and they still think I'm asexual, (That's what I told them back then) and I still live at their house. Part of it also comes from them somewhat living under a rock. They aren't exactly in tune with what's modern and what's not.
Final word is this: It's easy to mask your personality when you have enough inhibition, agreeability, and mental fortitude to do so, all of which I am skilled practitioner of.

well i dont know what just came out of your mouth but extremely based avi
also we are the same age
Thanks! It's Super Saiyan 5 DBS Broly. Also, it's nice to meet a fellow 2002er. This year we both become subwizards.

It's quite easy to do so, simply changing what you say and acting as normal as the average subhuman can; the problem is that it doesn't matter, as simply having the genetic curse of being physically unattractive is enough to get you deemed as having plenty of "bad" traits, both to make up a more socially accepted reason to continue to reject and keep you in isolation, and because the horn effect makes most foids and normies/Chads/cucks project negative traits onto you simply because of one another bad trait, like subhumanity... :society:

Simply see the magical breakage of 99% of all personality detectors for foids when any average Chad walks around; suddenly whatever legitimate "bad personality" he might have, like maybe committing the small crime of felony murder, is wiped away and excused for due to the halo effect, and cognitive dissonance is applied to help the foid to ignore the various quite obvious indicators of probable future abuse. :feelshaha:

6EAC3D20 1225 467E A66A B1177CE43C63

They just make up plausible sounding excuses that are actually bullshit. "muh we r psychic". Personality is a meme. Ask 100 people what they think of your personality, including friends, family, strangers, colleagues. All will give you different answers. This is because personality is something that is perceived. It's not tangible. It's not concrete. A hot confident guy is headstrong, fun and outgoing. An ugly confident guy is overbearing, creepy and "overconfident". I find it funny how the ability to hide ones true personality is something they only attribute towards hot people, but ugly rejects cant possibly possess such an ability.

Face is a good personality is only really a requirement for longevity and stability. Hot guys with dogshit personalities can and always will be more successful than an ugly guy with a dogshit personality overall.

They just make up plausible sounding excuses that are actually bullshit. "muh we r psychic". Personality is a meme. Ask 100 people what they think of your personality, including friends, family, strangers, colleagues. All will give you different answers. This is because personality is something that is perceived. It's not tangible. It's not concrete. A hot confident guy is headstrong, fun and outgoing. An ugly confident guy is overbearing, creepy and "overconfident". I find it funny how the ability to hide ones true personality is something they only attribute towards hot people, but ugly rejects cant possibly possess such an ability.

Face is a good personality is only really a requirement for longevity and stability. Hot guys with dogshit personalities can and always will be more successful than an ugly guy with a dogshit personality overall.
I agree unfortunately when I cared about this conversations the responses to women being with "toxic men" was that they were always 007, mission impossible, skrull invaders who were psychopathic manipulators who wore a mask that was completely different from their true selves. Then in this case it just so happens they can smell it on you. I don't take much stock in what people say anymore. Wether it's true or not it's just manipulation to control you. Unironically not caring what other people think is the best advice they give. Of course they won't necessarily accept ALL that comes with that type of thinking in it's truE foRm.

It's quite easy to do so, simply changing what you say and acting as normal as the average subhuman can; the problem is that it doesn't matter, as simply having the genetic curse of being physically unattractive is enough to get you deemed as having plenty of "bad" traits, both to make up a more socially accepted reason to continue to reject and keep you in isolation, and because the horn effect makes most foids and normies/Chads/cucks project negative traits onto you simply because of one another bad trait, like subhumanity... :society:
This a million times. If your face is below average, especially sub4, women don't care about your social skills and behavior. They hate you just for existing and will make up excuses to ostracize, mock and bully you. Social skills and behavior only matters to guys, if you are sub4 and are charming and charismatic, some guys who are generally LTN or MTN, will interact with you and usually tolerate you.

To give you an example when I was younger and at least MTN, probably closer to HTN, there was this girl in my cooking class who was interested in me and sort of liked me. I was extremely awkward and made all kinds of social blunders, guys ragged me for it, but she was almost always nice to me. This one guy who was either LTN or maybe borderline MTN, did something stupid and she would constantly rag him for it. It's only after a long period of time and when his face got closer to my looks-level that she started being nicer to him and mocked me, long after all my peers hated me because of my social issues. Personality only helps if you are within a point or 1/2 a point of the other person's looks-level . If I had been HTN+ I would have still been accepted by my peers and would have been popular if I was chad or chadlite, despite my serious social issues.

Ever since I was 15 years old, (5 years ago) I've always been something of a sexual deviant. This should come as no surprise however. Females back then had no desire to fuck me, as such I had no outlet for my urges besides jerking myself off. Due to this fact, I developed a type of sexual deviancy which has stuck with me for over half a decade.

Mother used to tell me I was "Weird" and "Disgusting" because I would rub my palm near my mouth and sit alone for hours.

I agree unfortunately when I cared about this conversations the responses to women being with "toxic men" was that they were always 007, mission impossible, skrull invaders who were psychopathic manipulators who wore a mask that was completely different from their true selves. Then in this case it just so happens they can smell it on you. I don't take much stock in what people say anymore. Wether it's true or not it's just manipulation to control you. Unironically not caring what other people think is the best advice they give. Of course they won't necessarily accept ALL that comes with that type of thinking in it's truE foRm.
It's whatever excuse fits given the context really. Just easy way to dismiss it without having to admit that there are double standards and lies being spread

Mother used to tell me I was "Weird" and "Disgusting" because I would rub my palm near my mouth and sit alone for hours.
Life's pretty fuckin brutal when even your own mother insults you.

Try making out with you're palm bro!

You can be a palm pilot!