Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why would you think celebrities like comedian robin williams and chester the rock singer commit suicide?

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
i mean these guys were rich had fame even been in relationships. The lead singer for linkin park had a hot wife. I think it was selfish for committing suicide even though they had everything while we dont.

They missed God and spirituality in their lives.

Anyone can get sad and depressed. Rich celebrities are no exception.

They definitely lived much better lives than anyone here but it’s all relative..

I think they're crybabies and wouldn't last a day in our shoes.

Tbh. I’d much rather be a millionaire rockstar with a legion of horny teen fangirls than be an ugly sperg with no prospects and a recessed chin but what do I know? :feelstastyman:

You didn't know them, yu don't know anything about their private life, so it's hard to tell why they killed themselves.

Everyone's sad about something. There's people worse off than I am who haven't roped, and there's people better off than I am who have. Are the ropers babies? Is anyone who has it better than I am a baby because I haven't roped?

I think Robin was struggling with drugs and health issues. He wasn't getting any good roles either.

Chester had suffered from clinical depression for decades, he also struggled with drug abuse. Drugs+weak mental state=suicide.

I don't know. Robin Williams used to say that "suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems" that is the normie version of our meme "cope or rope".
Robin reached a point in his life that made all coping inadequate to his problems. And he didn't miss sex and affection for sure.
That's pure suifuel to me. If he didn't do it, should I?

They were both clinically depressed and put on a front to hide it from those around them.

Robin Williams had dementia.

This

Robins was getting older and not relevant anymore so im assuming he couldnt face not being in movies and standup and getting paid the big bucks like he used to. ego thing mixed with drugs "meds"

chester was a junkie so fuck him

Robin Williams had dementia.
This. He had Lewy Body Dementia.

Chester had been sexually abused for 6 years of his childhood and coped by using drugs.

Anyone can get sad and depressed. Rich celebrities are no exception.
This. I think that the fact that they are rich and famous can make them more depressed. Their lives are on easy mode, they no longer have to work for anything, just buy it and then get bored of it. They can never know if someone likes them, as a person, or if they are just using them. Their privacy is pretty much dead or dying.

And worst of all, if they reach out to someone and tell them how depressed they feel as a response they'll likely get a "STFU you're rich and famous you can't be sad.", which will make them even more isolated and even guilty for being depressed.

Life is fuckin shit no matter what I guess.

these guys

Retards couldve just taken their meds but nopeee