Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why would you be loyal to any race, nation or religion as an incel?

7 inches glock

7 inches glock

Greycel
Question for nationalists and people who have a sense of loyalty to whatever it is that you are loyal to. Just why? You have literally been outcasted as someone who is unworthy of any love, unworthy of any intimacy and you are simply not appreciated because you are ugly. So why the fuck would you have any loyalty to any group of people? Humans, whether they are black as charcoal or white as snow, judge by appearance and treat others based on looks. Women, no matter their religion or origin, fucking hate you to the core.

I personally have no loyalty to anyone or anything. I am by myself and for myself, and I don't understand why some incels do not hold this mentality. I hate everything and everyone. As an incel you are considered a speck of dust unworthy of anything other than mistreatment, pain and despair.

2024 cels coming in strong

why not, let people do what they like to do

Am I the first graycel of 2024 or something?

I don't want niggers to nig all around my neighborhood that's all i want some kind of peace which you ameritards never could have

2024cel moment.

Anyway, it's not so much loyalty as it is self-preservation. Being incel is bad enough, but having to live around proto-hominid beasts such as this one just makes one's QoL all the shittier

i just avoid niggers and i dont want them in europe thats it

I'm not loyal to my race anymore although I used to me. I'm loyal to my self & my self interests.

Many Slavs in Russia are calling to unite against migrants, but I don’t care.

Fuck religion!

The only thing that deserves our loyalty is the incel cause.

Loyalty to anything is stupid. You should have no plan, no plan.

Without plan if things go out of control none of it matters annyways, even if you kill a politician or rape someone it’s still wouldn’t mean a thing. None of it fucking matter. Get IT!!