Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why would anyone want to date you?

znbox

znbox

Recruit
★★★★★
Okay, guys, I was thinking about this a lot recently. Yeah, females choose men based on their looks, height, race and sometimes money.

But I thought, what if someone saw me beside my looks, what would they see? A skinny loner, mentally unstable, barely off pills, who kinda has friends he never talks to, has some acquaintances at uni, btw is still getting a degree at the age of 28, with no money, and vague perspectives.

So really, why would females want to date or even fuck us? Are there many successful people on this website? People with their own houses, great jobs? People interesting personalities? I read a lot about "nice" guys who claim "if she was my girlfriend, I'll treat her like a queen" it makes me sick not only because these are cuck dreams, but also because these cucks are so sure they would be great boyfriends, when in fact they wouldn't.

I see these fantasies on this website all the time. Guys who claim if only they could get a virgin wife she would be the happiest woman alive. But would she really? What can you offer besides your dick?

We would be shitty boyfriends, let's be fucking honest here. Most of us, at least. We spend most of our free time in front of the computer, we can't hold a conversation without an anxiety attack, we aren't charismatic or charming or even interesting, we aren't good listeners because we are too preoccupied about what other people think of us.

Even if an incel found a girlfriend by some miracle, how would he spend time with her? Sex will last one minute maximum, and then what? Invite her to a dinner party with friends? Watch a movie? Really? Lay on the bed and cuddle? For how long? It will get boring in 10 minutes. I'm also sure the majority of incels will suck in bed due to lack of practice and low self-esteem.

Let's just fucking admit it. Woman won't like us even without the hypergamy.

Stop buying into just-world fallacy bullshit.

The reason why we spend all our time on the computer and aren't interesting is because we've always been rejected due to being ugly.

Looks are the basis of all human interaction.

After failing to come up with arguments in response to this question, I decided to stay a volcel for life.

I have neither beauty, nor an agreeable personality. (I can be quite charming and empathetic, but I am far too distrustful and calculating to be a likeable character).

Can't even offer them my dick OP as I've got a 1 inch micropenis lol

The reason why we spend all our time on the computer and aren't interesting is because we've always been rejected due to being ugly.

It's a closed circle, I know that. And so what? There's no way around that?

View attachment 43432
oh shit, my condolences

i can teach them how to play world of warships and war thunder
i teach u how to fly planes you gib me pussi

just world fallacy OP,plenty of shitty low life individuals have sex / gf's and wives.

u have 0 debt a stable job and ok finanacially and am in good health, thats atleast better than some.

It's a closed circle, I know that. And so what? There's no way around that?
There's one way. Stop being ugly.

When a person finds you ugly, it's over. There's nothing you can do.

Speak for yourself OP. I make a good living, have a dull but important job, own my own house, have interesting hobbies (raising animals, amateur farming, ect), love children, very family oriented, do plenty of volunteer work, and exercise 6-7 days a week.

I am exactly what every foid claims to want in a man. If looks/height weren't a factor I think I would be in pretty high demand.

But as we all know appearance is everything, so incel I remain.

just world fallacy OP,plenty of shitty low life individuals have sex / gf's and wives.

u have 0 debt a stable job and ok finanacially and am in good health, thats atleast better than some.

None of which means shit without someone to share it with. I often find myself envyint the terminally ill. All these people with cancer and shit and I have to be healthy and denied a "natural" death. I bet if by some miracle I do get into a relationship with a great girl and finally have a reason to live I will get cancer and die in a month.

Last edited:
You have just described all the symptoms of being ugly and being treated like a piece of shit by the society.

Speak for yourself OP. I make a good living, have a dull but important job, own my own house, have interesting hobbies (raising animals, amateur farming, ect), love children, very family oriented, do plenty of volunteer work, and exercise 6-7 days a week.

I am exactly what every foid claims to want in a man. If looks/height weren't a factor I think I would be in pretty high demand.

But as we all know appearance is everything, so incel I remain.

If you aren't lying, then you are in 1% from this website and have more chances to ascend. How old are you? Also, how is your personality? Not in IT sense, but in a sense, can you hold a conversation, do you have friends or a social circle?

I also had a good job, homeowner, typical normalfag hobbies like sports...

Yet my unemployed drug dealer neighbor had different girls coming to his house every day that he was fucking.

You can't buy into just-world fallacy. It will kill you if you're an ugly male.

You have just described all the symptoms of being ugly and being treated like a piece of shit by the society.
Yeah, mental illness and underachievement / slacking in males is almost always linked to a poor romantic history.

JFL at interesting personalities. We have plenty of interesting personalities here, but the problem is that they aren't interesting in a socially acceptable way. There are also plenty of boring Chads as you should know by now but they're way more "interesting" than any of us.

Foids want social value and good looking men, not "interesting personalities".

Yet my unemployed drug dealer neighbor had different girls coming to his house every day that he was fucking.

Same, had a government job that was envied by a lot of people, and still quit after realizing this was nothing more than a golden prison. In any event, it sure wasn't going to get me any girl lol.

If you aren't lying, then you are in 1% from this website and have more chances to ascend. How old are you? Also, how is your personality? Not in IT sense, but in a sense, can you hold a conversation, do you have friends or a social circle?
Don't be fooled, money means less than ever in this day and age. Women would rather be single moms living off the government than marrying an average man and working towards a family. I have had single moms ask me for free handouts before but even those whores would rather be alone than be with me..... Not that I would date them anyways, but I don't even have that option.

I am almost 40, so ascention is basically meaningless at this point. I would rather be alone forever than meet a girl and be too old to properly start a family.

My personality is fine. Lately I have grown to despise women and society for the bullshit it fed me but I don't voice that offline unless I know/trust who I am speaking with. I can hold a conversation fine, and can keep a girl chatting for 3-4 hours at a time as long as they don't know what I look like. I have a friend or two but at my age most men either keep to themselves or spend time with their families, so my social circle is pretty poor, as it is with most men my age.

If your only hope is beta buxxing you better either give that up or pray for a collapse or an end to the welfare state. Physical appearance is more important than ever before.

Last edited:
But I thought, what if someone saw me beside my looks, what would they see? A skinny loner, mentally unstable, barely off pills, who kinda has friends he never talks to, has some acquaintances at uni, btw is still getting a degree at the age of 28, with no money, and vague perspectives.

That's me in 7 years if everything goes well. I do agree with you in atleast my case as I do consider myself to be a mentalcel, meaning that romantic relationships are not realistic due to my mental state. That being said there are a few Incels who appear to have their life in order aside from the romantic side.

Also, considering how ridiculous it is whenever ethnicels, shortcels, uglycels, w.e.-cels try to claim that their particular issue is the only source of true inceldom I am not going to make the same mistake. What you are saying is true for some on here but most definitely not for all.

JFL at interesting personalities. We have plenty of interesting personalities here, but the problem is that they aren't interesting in a socially acceptable way. There are also plenty of boring Chads as you should know by now but they're way more "interesting" than any of us.

Foids want social value and good looking men, not "interesting personalities".
That's exactly what I am talking about. What's so interesting about a guy who spends all his day on a computer? Did you actually read my message? And the reply "look at Chads they are boring" of course because their looks allow them to be boring. I am talking about what exactly you can offer a girlfriend. Can you actually talk to people? Do you have friends? Or you consider yourself interesting based on the number of comments you made?

How are we supposed to have great interesting personalities when they won't get us anywhere. We are judged solely on our looks.

I feel like if I had my own place, good job, friends, social circle and shit, I'd be content enough to not desperately want a girlfriend.

That's exactly what I am talking about. What's so interesting about a guy who spends all his day on a computer? Did you actually read my message? And the reply "look at Chads they are boring" of course because their looks allow them to be boring. I am talking about what exactly you can offer a girlfriend. Can you actually talk to people? Do you have friends? Or you consider yourself interesting based on the number of comments you made?
See @FrailPaleStaleMale

How are we supposed to have great interesting personalities when they won't get us anywhere. We are judged solely on our looks.
I don't think people that aren't sexually interested in you judge you based on your looks. I mean, for the first time they see you, they do, but then they just get used to it. I have a log of ugly and semi ugly guys at my uni and I don't really care how they look because I'm not gay.

Okay, guys, I was thinking about this a lot recently. Yeah, females choose men based on their looks, height, race and sometimes money.

So really, why would females want to date or even fuck us? Are there many successful people on this website? People with their own houses, great jobs? People interesting personalities? I read a lot about "nice" guys who claim "if she was my girlfriend, I'll treat her like a queen" it makes me sick not only because these are cuck dreams, but also because these cucks are so sure they would be great boyfriends, when in fact they wouldn't.

I see these fantasies on this website all the time. Guys who claim if only they could get a virgin wife she would be the happiest woman alive. But would she really? What can you offer besides your dick?

We would be shitty boyfriends, let's be fucking honest here. Most of us, at least. We spend most of our free time in front of the computer, we can't hold a conversation without an anxiety attack, we aren't charismatic or charming or even interesting, we aren't good listeners because we are too preoccupied about what other people think of us.

Even if an incel found a girlfriend by some miracle, how would he spend time with her? Sex will last one minute maximum, and then what? Invite her to a dinner party with friends? Watch a movie? Really? Lay on the bed and cuddle? For how long? It will get boring in 10 minutes. I'm also sure the majority of incels will suck in bed due to lack of practice and low self-esteem.

Let's just fucking admit it. Woman won't like us even without the hypergamy.

I know that I have nothing to offer and that I am a genetic dead-end. I am not capable of intimacy, not only because I have physiological problems, but also I am not capable of trusting anyone. I have no intellect/intelligence, I studied very hard, because I always wanted to compensate my lack of social skills with a lot of knowledge and because I always wanted to be the best, but after many failures I realised that I am not special and that my intelligence/intellect is average. I am far too self-obsessed to tolerate someone in my life, but at the same time I can't live without affection and desire someone that will fill the utter vanity of my life.
I have an extreme need for control, because control was taken from me for most of my life. I have no passions and I am extremely unfeeling. I am not capable of forming bonds with other people. I am not funny, I don't laugh, I don't even smile. When I laugh, everyone says my laughter is unnerving and strange. My smile creeps people out. I don't go to parties, I don't drink alcohol, I don't gamble, because I see no need for doing so (furthermore, the last two subjects are accompanied by a loss of control). I can't hold a conversation and I don't have interesting topics for conversations (most people get bored after talking to me, because conversations with me are repetetive, I have a dull personality). I don't do sports. I have empty, soulless eyes. That's why I never look someone in the face. I did this years ago, some people were crept out by my gaze, because have a transfixed gaze. I suffer from speech impediments.
But all those thoughts are hypothetical, because I am far too ugly to initiate a conversation with a foid. Talking to them is more than I could ever bear. I am the absolute bottom of the barrel, the scum of the earth.

Speak for yourself. I'm mentally and emotionally stable, healthy and fit, no physical handicaps apart from my face i.e small penis, manlet etc. Contrary to popular belief I also have a great personality, shown to people I respect and care about.

Now what qualities do foids have to possess to be worthy of a boyfriend?
  1. don't be fat
  2. don't be deformed

I don't think people that aren't sexually interested in you judge you based on your looks. I mean, for the first time they see you, they do, but then they just get used to it. I have a log of ugly and semi ugly guys at my uni and I don't really care how they look because I'm not gay.

Bro, what other men think of my personality, I don't give a shit. I need women to give a shit about me. And they don't even give me a chance since they're not sexually attracted to me, because of my ugly face, which is not changeable.

Just because you are happy to simply make male friends and be content with it, doesn't mean we all are.

I feel like if I had my own place, good job, friends, social circle and shit, I'd be content enough to not desperately want a girlfriend.
You are coping, sorry.

Extremely low IQ bluepilled post.

Why would any one want to date your looksmatch ? Yet she still has 400 tinder matches and no problem having sex. As if personality mattered a tiny bit for women.

And like other said, speak for yourself, i have a good sense of humour, well-read, good at communication and can hold a conversation pretty nicely, low-inhib etc etc. I'm not saying i'm the best at personality aspects, but many guys that haave way less qualities than me have a gf because better face and they are complimented for their humor, perspicacity, intelligence and insight. There is not the slightest doubt in the mind that the problem isn't about my personality

I know that I have nothing to offer and that I am a genetic dead-end. I am not capable of intimacy, not only because I have physiological problems, but also I am not capable of trusting anyone. I have no intellect/intelligence, I studied very hard, because I always wanted to compensate my lack of social skills with a lot of knowledge and because I always wanted to be the best, but after many failures I realised that I am not special and that my intelligence/intellect is average. I am far too self-obsessed to tolerate someone in my life, but at the same time I can't live without affection and desire someone that will fill the utter vanity of my life.
I have an extreme need for control, because control was taken from me for most of my life. I have no passions and I am extremely unfeeling. I am not capable of forming bonds with other people. I am not funny, I don't laugh, I don't even smile. When I laugh, everyone says my laughter is unnerving and strange. My smile creeps people out. I don't go to parties, I don't drink alcohol, I don't gamble, because I see no need for doing so (furthermore, the last two subjects are accompanied by a loss of control). I can't hold a conversation and I don't have interesting topics for conversations (most people get bored after talking to me, because conversations with me are repetetive, I have a dull personality). I don't do sports. I have empty, soulless eyes. That's why I never look someone in the face. I did this years ago, some people were crept out by my gaze, because have a transfixed gaze. I suffer from speech impediments.
But all those thoughts are hypothetical, because I am far too ugly to initiate a conversation with a foid. Talking to them is more than I could ever bear. I am the absolute bottom of the barrel, the scum of the earth.
That's like so very similar to me, except for some points. I feel like the first stem is to recognize it.

I am tall, white, respectable, calm, collected, just, have a decent fashion sense, have a job, am a student, I never waste my time, I don't smoke, rarely drink coffee, knowledgeable, interesting. Now your turn, lady. Why would I date you?

>inb4 go back to mgtow

Speak for yourself. I'm mentally and emotionally stable, healthy and fit, no physical handicaps apart from my face i.e small penis, manlet etc. Contrary to popular belief I also have a great personality, shown to people I respect and care about.
If you're nice only to people you like, that's not a great personality. That's standard selfish personality.

Are you seriously that low IQ ? How boring your life is or your not doesn't even enter the mental space of a girl that doesn't even know you, you are assuming that the problem of incels here is not being able to retain a girl, or her losing interrest after you start telling her details of your life, while in reality most incels are rejected before the girl even knows anything about them, at a moment in time where whether you are a philantropist well-traveled guy with a very animated interresting life or a neet makes 0 difference.

Last edited:
I am tall, white, respectable, calm, collected, just, have a decent fashion sense, have a job, am a student, I never waste my time, I don't smoke, rarely drink coffee, knowledgeable, interesting. Now your turn, lady. Why would I date you?

>inb4 go back to mgtow
Because all the attributes you have listed combined are worth less than a vagina and secondary female sexual characteristics. Accept the laws of nature

You are coping, sorry.

Not only is he coping the hardest I have ever seen anyone cope, but he's trying to drag us all down with him. It's as if he is deliberately trying to please cucktears in the hope that one of those hambeasts decides to give him a pity fuck.

On the one hand this is kinda true, but think of it from your perspective. If a girl is very good looking and attractive, would you really care if she had a boring personality + lacked the other things you mentioned?

Sex will last one minute maximum, and then what? Invite her to a dinner party with friends? Watch a movie? Really? Lay on the bed and cuddle? For how long? It will get boring in 10 minutes.

Lol, what do you think Chad does after sex? Wins the superbowl, cooks a 3 course dinner, flies a NASA rocket into space with her and then fucks her a second time on planet Mars?

Well sorry bud, I can't compete with that, guess I'll stay incel forever :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Speak for yourself cuck honestly I can offer them interesting and thoughtful conversations since im high IQ, i can talk about art, music, philosophy and politics but since im ugly as hell females don't appreciate me and so they would rather fuck low IQ douchebags

If you're nice only to people you like, that's not a great personality. That's standard selfish personality.
That's cucktears tier strawman, you're better than that Fontaine.

I'm mentally and emotionally stable, healthy and fit, no physical handicaps apart from my face i.e small penis, manlet etc.
Why would you be on this site if you're so positive and emotionally stable? Just take the blackpill and run,don't spend time in here

Why would you be on this site if you're so positive and emotionally stable? Just take the blackpill and run,don't spend time in here
Mentalcels.me back at it. Some of us here are actually victims of hypergamy and not our own brain.

Chads won't be considered boring because of their looks. Plus, girls would still prefer a chad with a boring life over AN AVERAGE GUY with a very interresting and animated life.

Personnaly yes i know how to talk to people, i'm very low-inhib, i can make people confortable, talk and laugh, even shy people are comfortable with me, i have friends, and i consider myself interresting in aspects other than looks.

I'm not ugly (i'm prob a 6/10) but i'm unstable emotionally,i can be independent,i'm low inhib but asperger,i got qualities but not many friends

This...

Mentalcels.me back at it. Some of us here are actually victims of hypergamy and not our own brain.
Sorry try having autism and being low inhib and fighting everyone at school because they think you're a weirdo

That's one of the reasons I do not hate foids. I would not go out with a guy like me ...

Chads won't be considered boring because of their looks. Plus, girls would still prefer a chad with a boring life over AN AVERAGE GUY with a very interresting and animated life.

Personnaly yes i know how to talk to people, i'm very low-inhib, i can make people confortable, talk and laugh, even shy people are comfortable with me, i have friends, and i consider myself interresting in aspects other than looks.
Also this....

View attachment 43432
Just trannymaxx bro

I have decent social skills now,but the mental damage i have is big