Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why would anyone online date?

• Thread starter AutistcelSupreme
  • Start date
AutistcelSupreme

AutistcelSupreme

Banned
-
Unless youre a Chad online dating is a waste of time even for normie guys i think. Or am i wrong? Only Chad will get tons of matches, while normies few, and truecels none.

Even worse would be paying money for tinder use, i think.

Desperation, or cope that you'll eventually meet, especially if the foid is at least a Becky (rare, most of them are landwhale freaks; it's usually spergs and NEETs that do it. :lul:

Because so many guys are still bluepilled or redpilled

Desperation, or cope that you'll eventually meet, especially if the foid is at least a Becky (rare, most of them are landwhale freaks; it's usually spergs and NEETs that do it. :lul:

A truecel looking guy will get no matches at all.

It's the only option most men have beyond college age.

It really does seem to be a time-sink. Women can jump on and have their pick of the litter; when thinking about how many unique individuals a man interacts with on a daily basis, it really pales in comparison. Most social circles are going to be cold/unwelcoming to a lowly male (any extra males is competition to the already dwindling pool of eligible females). How else is a male meant to find new women when they are hidden behind various obstacles and cock-blockers?

if youre sub5 you probably wont get any matches.

So fucking sad. Until a few weeks ago i actually coped with this. I really want to just never wake up of my sleep

I’m so blind (metaphorically). I’m 26, KHHV, bc very ugly and short, also autistic bevavior and strange voice, can’t be interesting or talk normally, extremely socially inept bc never interacted with people my age for 14 years now. But my head and face are deformed. It’s over, it never began for me.

Because so many guys are still bluepilled or redpilled
The evidence was clear and unequivocal that I should not stare at the sun.

My dumbass still had to find out for myself.

Now I'm blinded by the light.

If your somewhat rich and have a stable confident idgaf im rich mindset you can maybe get action by bribing because the biggest obstacle is that first meetup so you aint gonna find love but if you want to do low level fooling around with foids it will reduce your odds of meeting a girl from 1/26,000 to maybe like 1/700 but you gotta actually have some wit or charm to pull it off