Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why would any man want to have kids in this day and age?

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
if it´s a boy he will very likely become incel especially since things will get even worse in the future.

if it´s a girl you are raising chads fleshlight and she will become a huge whore who bullies incels.

You also give your wife leverage. She can divorce you at any time and get full custody of the kid, but you will still have to pay alimony.

I want to LDAR with my son

if it´s a boy he will very likely become incel especially since things will get even worse in the future.

if it´s a girl you are raising chads fleshlight and she will become a huge whore who bullies incels.

You also give your wife leverage. She can divorce you at any time and get full custody of the kid, but you will still have to pay alimony.
They delude themselves into thinking they have power over women (who don't want them) by dangling a relationship and kids over a foids head.

And foids don't give one single shit about kids, they want to party and get chad cock.

"B-but muh genetic legacy"

yep i wonder this often too.

Regardless of that, today world is pretty shitty. I would feel guilty to force someone to be born and be cucked by all this for an entire life. Even more if my only son has to fight for some incoming cuck world war.

Idk, even when I was 16 I knew I would never want kids.

I do not want to bring a child into this world. There’s a chance my kid could have autism too so that would suck..

also remember, it ruins your old, used up wife's already degrading body.

It would be cruel to bring a child into this world: a boy who is born now and will be 30 in 2050 will suffer so greatly, he will probably commit suicide and I'd have to watch my very son wither away and die and I would be helpless to help him. A woman would be a radical man-hating feminist. I would hate my own daughter and I'd have to hide my own thoughts from my daughter, I'd always have to be careful around her, always wary around this aggressive cunt.

JFL at getting married. It's a literal scam. One cry from a woman can land you in jail so why make it even easier for them and allow them to take your property and money?

I don't want to have kids, but if I had, i'd like to have a boy and a girl. I'd raise them to be proper humans and of course redpill and blackpill them to be their own people and not follow the herd.

I'd teach a girl to respect herself and not be a slut and i'd teach a boy to be a proper, strong and independent man, and not a cuck.

They delude themselves into thinking they have power over women (who don't want them) by dangling a relationship and kids over a foids head.

And foids don't give one single shit about kids, they want to party and get chad cock.

That's obvious.
I want a boy to project my frustrated desires on him.
I'd manipulate him to become a high iq blackpilled kid who will build his own company, treat women like shit and get away with it because money. Ultimate revengebuxxing

I want a son because I'm big on family values and big on legacy.

The goal of eugenics is noble; Promote compassion and reduce suffering.

My genome is to low quality for foids to accept so the bloodline ends with me. And thats fine. What makes me sad are low quality caucasians cross breeding with asians. That creates unnecessary suffering.

Bec. she needs that extra money after the divorce-oops wrong gender

If I were a Jew, I would adopt a 14 yo nigress and bang her in the basement.

Chances are you'll just end up paying child support and each kid will cost $250000 minimum to raise. Its not like incels have any social lives so nothing to lose there, also if you take your kids to the park or whatever you'll be assumed to be a creepy pedo

Chances are you'll just end up paying child support and each kid will cost $250000 minimum to raise. Its not like incels have any social lives so nothing to lose there, also if you take your kids to the park or whatever you'll be assumed to be a creepy pedo