Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why would a white toilet ever date an ethnic

invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
Seriously why would she. When she's the most buetiful race on the planet. Any w.t. who dates an ethnic is a disgrace to the white race. Especially dating a darky low iq nigger. But I see it all the time.

I don't consider myself racist but think about this rationally. I don't hate niggers or ethnics cause why wouldn't they want to have white skinned children, that's every ethnics goal in life.

Last edited:
They don't, I say this as a khhv ricecel

Because they want to humiliate him on Reddit and/or turning him into a cuck.

because they're like animals. why bother fucking a dog when you can fuck a human dog that even pays for your food

because they're like animals. why bother fucking a dog when you can fuck a human dog that even pays for your food
Tesla alien iq friend

White hoes like immersing themselves in other cultures

Any Chad ethnic is instantly worth more than a white LTN; foids are intrinsically racist and implement on a tax or curries/rices/other visible non-black ethnics, but a 6'2 high T mogger is a 6'2 high T mogger... :feelsjuice:

Which is why JBWmaxxing only works in places like SEA and on other extremely desperate noodlefoids for truecels with no very significant wealth to provide. :smonk:

null

If he’s good looking while being ethnic, it’s better than being white and non-good looking. That’s why mayo foids breed with ethnics.

They breed with the top 0.001% of ethnics. Those with the highest iq, the most healthy bodies, and the most desirable physical traits, big cock, tall, and high endurance.

@turbocuckcel_7000 look at this shitskin

Meh one more generation of white and Mahomes' grandkids will basically be indistinguishable from the average Amerimutt.

FFU0SlYXMAAKx-p

You're talking about "white superiority" but at the end of the day being white didn't get you anything but a membership to incels.is.

Cuz their dads are racist boomercels who only got laid because hypergamy wasn't 2022 levels. And the best way they can think to defy such genetic trash is to date outside their race?

White foids are the most ‘loyal’ race of foids so… yeah.

Ethnics, especially blacks are high status. For example, pretty much every white guy worships black sportsball players. Women are super susceptible to social cues so it makes them think that what are objectively very ugly ethnics are attractive. This isn't obvious to a lot of incels because of a complete lack of ability to read social cues.

Seriously why would she. When she's the most buetiful race on the planet. Any w.t. who dates an ethnic is a disgrace to the white race. Especially dating a darky low iq nigger. But I see it all the time.

I don't consider myself racist but think about this rationally. I don't hate niggers or ethnics cause why wouldn't they want to have white skinned children, that's every ethnics goal in life.
It happened to my deathnic rice ass before, GrAY

Ethnics, especially blacks are high status. For example, pretty much every white guy worships black sportsball players. Women are super susceptible to social cues so it makes them think that what are objectively very ugly ethnics are attractive. This isn't obvious to a lot of incels because of a complete lack of ability to read social cues.
Agreed it all began because of jews promoting nigger ball players and entertainment. If white fags stop dick riding this night mare would end.

Any time you come across a white foid as a man of color, know that she wants absolutely nothing to do with you because of your race. Whereas with a lot of white men, they are totally open to dating women of color.

In fact, a lot of white foids don't even want you in their white spaces.

A lot of white dudes don't even have that same feeling. They just think oh its a black, indian, asian, mexican dude etc... White foids, death stares or thoughts in their head like what is that lowly man of color doing here? Why does he have to be here? I'm not coming here again...

Any time you come across a white foid as a deathnic, know that she wants absolutely nothing to do with you.

In fact, a lot of them don't want you in their white spaces.

A lot of white dudes don't even have that same feeling. They just think oh its a black, indian, asian, mexican dude etc... White foids, death stares or thoughts in their head like what is that lowly man of color doing here? Why does he have to be here? I'm not coming here again...
in slavlands 'some' of girls have fantasies, but honestly it's true for anglosphere

Any time you come across a white foid as a man of color, know that she wants absolutely nothing to do with you because of your race. Whereas with a lot of white men, they are totally open to dating women of color.

In fact, a lot of white foids don't even want you in their white spaces.

btw last when i was in bigger city i saw fucking SEA looking 5'11 guy with cute short polish girl :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
he looked decent but still no anglo or norwegian woman would touch him :lul::lul::lul:

Thats your own insecurity talking(whatever your race, if youre white youre jealous of niggers for getting white women. If youre black you sound like the self hating negroe worshipping whiteness. Im guessing youre white.) Either way to answer youre question, they normally wouldn't. They will now only because its socially accepted worst case, so no real consequences or they can virtue signal and convince themselves and everyone else they arent racist to make everyone feel better best case.

Edit: i forgot the most obvious point. Which is, its only after the white boys and chads are done with them, they "settle" for a nigga. And its not a bad deal considering how much niggas simp for the sloppiest white foids no matter what.

Last edited:
They prefer fucking dogs, I don't know what you on about

FB IMG 1665848740328

They’d rather fuck their dogs than my pajeet ass

Ethnics, especially blacks are high status. For example, pretty much every white guy worships black sportsball players.

There are 450 men in the NBA. That's about %0.001 of black men in the USA.

Women are super susceptible to social cues so it makes them think that what are objectively very ugly ethnics are attractive. This isn't obvious to a lot of incels because of a complete lack of ability to read social cues.
Nonsense. No amount of social conditioning is going to make a foid find a low LMS man attractive. Especially in 2022.

They breed with the top 0.001% of ethnics. Those with the highest iq, the most healthy bodies, and the most desirable physical traits, big cock, tall, and high endurance.
LMFAO this post is hilarious in light of my previous post

There are 450 men in the NBA. That's about %0.001 of black men in the USA.
Misses the point entirely. Seeing all these blacks worshipped in sports causes an idolization of blacks in general.
No amount of social conditioning is going to make a foid find a low LMS man attractive. Especially in 2022.
I thought LMS meant looks, money, status. Being black gives a status boost, for more reasons that just sports. When I say ugly ethics I'm not talking about Steve Urkel, which no one would find attractive. I'm talking about the blacks that look like gorillas, but have a big frame or whatever ofc. This is an acquired taste, white women in the past would not go for this.

I don't particularly like whites, but I agree. You will see these white women walking around with blacks - and, ironically, women will be like "eww, Asian men are so short/ugly/inferior/feminine" or whatever...yet they have no issue walking around with some short black guy

As far as I'm concerned, the best case scenario would be for all race mixing to be illegal - and all race traitors to be shot

women's brains have not evolved, evolutionary pressure has only affected male's brains. this is why men will go after smart women but women will not go after smart men. this is why women will fuck dogs, horses - and of course - niggers.

Misses the point entirely. Seeing all these blacks worshipped in sports causes an idolization of blacks in general.
If this is true, then this would apply to Whites. Or are we just going to ignore the fact that most entertainment mass media features whites?

I thought LMS meant looks, money, status. Being black gives a status boost, for more reasons that just sports. When I say ugly ethics I'm not talking about Steve Urkel, which no one would find attractive. I'm talking about the blacks that look like gorillas, but have a big frame or whatever ofc. This is an acquired taste, white women in the past would not go for this.

Being gl, high status, or thugmaxxed gives a status boost. Idk what kind of examples you're cherrypicking. Being black doesn't give a status boost. Most of the data and experiments indicate just the opposite.

If this is true, then this would apply to Whites. Or are we just going to ignore the fact that most entertainment mass media features whites?

Being gl, high status, or thugmaxxed gives a status boost. Idk what kind of examples you're cherrypicking. Being black doesn't give a status boost. Most of the data and experiments indicate just the opposite.

40 percent of commercials and movies have niggers. When there only six percent of the population in the states.

I don't give a shit about data app stats I go buy what I see with my own eyes. And niggers are laying pipe especially in white toilets.

40 percent of commercials and movies have niggers. When there only six percent of the population in the states.

I don't give a shit about data app stats I go buy what I see with my own eyes. And niggers are laying pipe especially in white toilets.
That's like saying all 50 states have a black population.

So you'll skip over actual dating data to look at commercials and anecdotes. Giga high European IQ.

So you'll skip over actual dating data to look at commercials and anecdotes. Giga high European IQ.

Huh there are niggers everywhere in the states mostly in the south. But in cali too. I go buy life experiences not by what some boomer teck fag tells me to believe. Are you denying 40 percent of niggers in commercials is low?

By the way there called niggers not black you faget