Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Why would a sexy foid in my age range turn on her camera in a zoom meeting when all the other men are older

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
Never saw her before in real time but she looks sexy. Kinda like that bad girl mexican chick in alien that plays the same character in other movies (but actually hotter) :feelsohh:. I was considering messaging her that she looks good but I dont wanna get fired. She had makeup on and all that even though she was working from home so she mustve wanted attention? All the guys in that meeting are old and fat, so wtf. Is this why I am incel?? Does she have a crush on me??? (She would only know what I look like based off my linkedin) :feelshehe:

least delusional GrAYcel

least delusional GrAYcel
not sure if sarcasm but im tormented by the possibility that i dont think im ugly enough to be truecel but i might not be low inhib enough to make it this is my fathers fault for not teaching me to be a man :feelsree::feelsrope:

not sure if sarcasm but im tormented by the possibility that i dont think im ugly enough to be truecel but i might not be low inhib enough to make it this is my fathers fault for not teaching me to be a man :feelsree::feelsrope:
well...

send her a message (in videogame)
I want to she looked like a street whore all dolled up and she had shapely DSLs! Stupid bitch I hate her for making me feel horny and pathetic!!! :feelsree:

It's obvious isn't it, She's doing it for attention and probably for a betabux

I had something like this once, turned out she had an important meeting afterwards. Luckily it was not me who asked why she had her makup like that and all...

Boomers are massive simps/cucks.