Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why won't you go on a """self-improvement""" journey ink well?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36576
  • Start date
I can't "improve" my eyes area and height, redditors are so dumb

Why are incels always portrayed as your stereotypical greasy neckbeard types?

It's almost like feminist soyboys and hairy landwhales project their issues onto us :feelsseriously:

I cannot find the picture but this reminds me of a screenshot of a reddit post of this Chad 10/10 guy (perfect facial structure, eye area, pct, White, everything) on a beach and there was a comment from a moron saying that all us inkwells could look like him if we drank water and gymmaxxed.

It's almost like feminist soyboys and hairy landwhales project their issues onto us :feelsseriously:
Zdpidkxmiwt51

I have naturally high intelligence...my cousin has a Sociology degree.

PL

Funny I don't think I've ever seen a picture of an incel that's actually fat on here, or on the dead incel subs or on looksmax. In fact gymmaxxed incels are more common than fatcels.

Let us not be dismissive of Reddtards: they actually made a step forward. Formerly it was only "teh persunalitee" that we ought to change, now they at least admit that it's actually about looks. even if their voluntarism is puerile :)

Even if I lowered body fat, my face still looks like a potato, thin lips and strange wide nose, bug eyes too. Even when I got a decent job for a while, NOTHING got better.

I refer you to my first thread on here.

I don't even think it matters if we improve or be perfect anymore, we'll always be seen as "not good enough".

Just don’t look like an inkwell theory

Let us not be dismissive of Reddtards: they actually made a step forward. Formerly it was only "teh persunalitee" that we ought to change, now they at least admit that it's actually about looks. even if their voluntarism is puerile :)
This guy's not admitting anything, he's essentially saying we're hypocrites because we're not trying to change our looks (even though half of the people here have had their looksmax phase). He fell for the "get a haircut, work out and you'll get women" meme.

they act like most incels haven't tried this, imagine all your efforts being fruitless then people wonder why you're angry

Funny I don't think I've ever seen a picture of an incel that's actually fat on here, or on the dead incel subs or on looksmax. In fact gymmaxxed incels are more common than fatcels.
Generally only the fakecels upload pictures anyway. If you're actually ugly and share your photo here you must be retarded.

ig I'll just magically get hunter eyes, NBA tier height, green eye color, a warrior skull, and decent frame just by working out and treating wahmen well
god who knew the path of ascension was that easy, what have I been doing for all this time?

Generally only the fakecels upload pictures anyway. If you're actually ugly and share your photo here you must be retarded.
I haven't heard much of fatcels in general either, but yeah you're mostly right.

no gym for your face
no haircut for your face
low body fat still ugly face
shower every day still ugly face
being rich still stuck with that ugly face

Guess we are retarded :cryfeels: @IncelKing

Yeah bro let me just grow my intestines back and reverse my colostomy bag real quick.

Soyfags really cant get clue. They are so steeped in their own privilege and carefree hedonistic pleasure they cannot conceive of the depths of misery the truly damned are forced to endure