Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sick of feeling I need to have it all to get ANY female!

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★
Life would be so much better if I'd been born female instead, I wouldn't have to "change and improve" I could just be me and still get attention sexually. I could be myself and I'd be respected for that, so what if I lacked the great career, my own place, money, friends, experience, tallness, good looks facially and wasn't in great shape?

So what if I wasn't very confident socially or came across too quiet and didn't light up the room with my amazing personality? I'd still have guys wanting to date me, touch me and make me feel wanted and desired. I could be living far from the perfect life and still get offers when I showed my face around in clubs, dating sites, whatever the outlet.

I'm fed up with it, every time I read about when a male vents and says about how lonely he feels about being single. He gets replies from women saying how perfect he has to make himself to get female attention. Then at the same time, they add but remember women aren't as shallow...

It seems the less experience you have with women, the more you need to transform into the perfect man to get anything started, to ignite that first flame. Are incel guys so low value and thought as sub-human that serial killers, prisoners, women beaters, unemployed junkies or any other man is above them by default? Reading the "advice" given to them, it sure seems that way!

Last edited:
The game is rigged and only the femoids win.

Ifall incels were females the world would be a better place

Top quality post, this is also how I feel. Women don't have to do anything to get love and attention.
I really wish I was born female...

we all loss the 50/50

Requirements for a female to have sex and succeed in life:

1. Exist
2. See above

DyingHope is a 40+ virgin.

Suffering males like this need to be a reminder that females are evil. They do not feel the slightest empathy for this poor man.

Grotesque said:
DyingHope is a 40+ virgin.

Suffering males like this need to be a reminder that females are evil. They do not feel the slightest empathy for this poor man.

The notion that females have more empathy than males needs to die forever.

Female “empathy” and “compassion” is a meme made by retarded normans. Femoids are the shallowest creatures on the fucking planet. Never in my life have I ever witnessed a femoid show any sort of sympathy for lonely/socially awkward men. They all wants us to rot and leave the chads with them.