Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why women prefer tall men

unique_freak

unique_freak

43 years old and lifetime dateless
★★★★★
Natural selection made women feel more physically attracted to tall men than short men. Natural Selection's making women feel more attracted to tall men than to short men happened in prehistoric times. In prehistoric times, if a women had children with a short man, the woman's children would be less likely to survive to adulthood. In prehistoric times, if a woman had children with a tall man, the woman's children would be more likely to survive. The reason is that if a woman had children with a short man, a tall man would likely come along and beat up the short man or otherwise bully/intimidate the short man into no longer being the woman's mate. This is because tall men tend to have a natural physical advantage in a physical fight with a short man. The woman who gave birth to the short man's children would have to mate with the tall man, or she would have no mate at all, as the tall man would not allow the short man to mate with her. The tall man would be willing to take care of his own children with the woman, but the tall man would not be willing to take care of the short man's children with the woman. Therefore, if a woman mated with a tall man in the first place instead of a short man, the woman's children would be far more likely to survive. This theory is the consensus among anthropologists as to why natural selection made women feel more physically attracted to tall men than short men. The theory seems plausible to me.

Some people might say something like "I find your theory hard to believe since a tall men is not immune to a spear or being clubbed."

Here is how I respond to that: People lived in tribes in prehistoric times. Spears and clubs are lethal weapons. Fists are a lot less lethal. A tall men would presumably still have a physical advantage in a spear fight or a club fight, partially due to having a larger reach. Of course, a short man could club or spear a tall man to death while he was sleeping, but murdering a person in cold blood would probably have huge repercussions that winning a fair fist fight would not have. If a short man clubbed or speared a tall man to death while the tall man was sleeping, it would probably turn the entire tribe against the short man and also spark a blood feud where the tall man's relatives try to kill the short man. BUt if a tall man won a fist fight against a short man (in competition for a woman) in which nobody died, prehistoric people would probably just forget about it, and it would not turn the entire tribe against the tall man or spark a blood feud. I cannot give any evidence that that is how prehistoric people would view it. By definition, prehistoric people did not leave any written records. But to me, it seems like it is common sense that winning a fair fist fight would not turn a tribe against someone like murdering someone in cold blood would.

Foids are hypergamistic yes yes yes

Natural selection made women feel more physically attracted to tall men than short men. Natural Selection's making women feel more attracted to tall men than to short men happened in prehistoric times. In prehistoric times, if a women had children with a short man, the woman's children would be less likely to survive to adulthood. In prehistoric times, if a woman had children with a tall man, the woman's children would be more likely to survive. The reason is that if a woman had children with a short man, a tall man would likely come along and beat up the short man or otherwise bully/intimidate the short man into no longer being the woman's mate. This is because tall men tend to have a natural physical advantage in a physical fight with a short man. The woman who gave birth to the short man's children would have to mate with the tall man, or she would have no mate at all, as the tall man would not allow the short man to mate with her. The tall man would be willing to take care of his own children with the woman, but the tall man would not be willing to take care of the short man's children with the woman. Therefore, if a woman mated with a tall man in the first place instead of a short man, the woman's children would be far more likely to survive. This theory is the consensus among anthropologists as to why natural selection made women feel more physically attracted to tall men than short men. The theory seems plausible to me.

Some people might say something like "I find your theory hard to believe since a tall men is not immune to a spear or being clubbed."

Here is how I respond to that: People lived in tribes in prehistoric times. Spears and clubs are lethal weapons. Fists are a lot less lethal. A tall men would presumably still have a physical advantage in a spear fight or a club fight, partially due to having a larger reach. Of course, a short man could club or spear a tall man to death while he was sleeping, but murdering a person in cold blood would probably have huge repercussions that winning a fair fist fight would not have. If a short man clubbed or speared a tall man to death while the tall man was sleeping, it would probably turn the entire tribe against the short man and also spark a blood feud where the tall man's relatives try to kill the short man. BUt if a tall man won a fist fight against a short man (in competition for a woman) in which nobody died, prehistoric people would probably just forget about it, and it would not turn the entire tribe against the tall man or spark a blood feud. I cannot give any evidence that that is how prehistoric people would view it. By definition, prehistoric people did not leave any written records. But to me, it seems like it is common sense that winning a fair fist fight would not turn a tribe against someone like murdering someone in cold blood would.

We don't live anymore in prehistoric times

We don't live anymore in prehistoric times
True, but what humans feel physically attracted to up to the present day was determined in prehistoric times. Prehistoric times affected the human brain and psychology just as much as what happened in prehistoric times affected human physiology.

In prehistoric times, men were the hunters, while women picked berries and took care of babies and children. It took far more physical strength to be an effective hunter than to pick berries and take care of babies and children. Therefore, men evolved to be physical stronger than women. Men are still physically stronger than women up to the present day due to what happened in prehistoric times.

Human genetics was largely shaped in prehistoric times. Homo sapiens have been around for over 200,000 years. Historic times only started about 6,000 years ago.

True, but what humans feel physically attracted to up to the present day was determined in prehistoric times. Prehistoric times affected the human brain and psychology just as much as what happened in prehistoric times affected human physiology.

In prehistoric times, men were the hunters, while women picked berries and took care of babies and children. It took far more physical strength to be an effective hunter than to pick berries and take care of babies and children. Therefore, men evolved to be physical stronger than women. Men are still physically stronger than women up to the present day due to what happened in prehistoric times.

Human genetics was largely shaped in prehistoric times. Homo sapiens have been around for over 200,000 years. Historic times only started about 6,000 years ago.
There are many shorter dudes who are stronger than the tall ones

Not really. Wasn’t being fat at one point seen as attractive? Forgot where I read this but def in a history book. Media is brainwashing these retarded women and they fall for it. They think makeup and endless likes and matches on social media/dating apps makes them worth something so it just makes them pickier. They think they’ll end up with the next nba star or nhl player but in reality all they’ll ever be is a worthless piece of meat who ends up alone

I saw this hyped "Hustle" movie with Adam Sandler and some NBA players today.

The movie in itself is an example of how society worship Chad and tall guys. The main protagonist is a violent cocksucker Chad without acting skills. Still, got acclaimed as a new actor IRL, and succeeded to join NBA in the movie, despite being a horrible piece of shit

Last edited:
women want manlets dead,
water is wet
next news story...

Tall man = long penis obviously

There are many shorter dudes who are stronger than the tall ones
Yes, but on average, the average tall man could defeat the average short man in hand-to-hand combat.

my theory is that there were women who preffered short men but their children didn't survive so short men preference genes don't exist anymore.