Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Female gaze is peak male attractiveness.

Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★

Women only dating a man with female gaze attribute. They will select male physical attractiveness judged by their biological hormones. Consequently, it takes fewer than a second for a woman to decide whether the man attractive or not. Female gaze is very dynamic. You have to conform with the current trend to decide the female gaze traits. Y'all can see the female gaze on weebtoons where the average male is 6'9 pretty boy chad.​

If physical attractiveness is based on female preferences in the mainstream media then there will be straight forward way to looksmaxxx for youngcels. PSL means shit because beauty standarts is very dynamic.
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

Last edited:
Tera based. Personality is bullshit. It takes couple of seconds to get foids.

Females don't deserve eyes.

Its true. Women know within 3 seconds of seeing you whether they would want to have sex with you or not. Women will even tell this themselves, but they don't say it directly because they don't want to be seen as sluts. They will bite their lips, uncontrollably twirl their hair and just get fixated on a Chad without the Chad even saying a word to her. Personaliteehee

Prettyboys and big masculine chad are both slaying pussy at the end of the day. I would be fine if I could transform into either. Make me 90s DiCaprio or Tyson Fury either one is better than my invisible-to-foids form :feelsohgod:

Prettyboys and big masculine chad are both slaying pussy at the end of the day. I would be fine if I could transform into either. Make me 90s DiCaprio or Tyson Fury either one is better than my invisible-to-foids form :feelsohgod:
Hazama , Dazai , Fushimi , Gojo , Izaya , Adachi. One of These will do

This.

Being attractive is what matters at the end of the day. Beauty is objective, prettyboy or masculine chad are their only varying preferences

Tyson Fury is a family man and people make fun of his looks.