Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why women owe me (and you) sex and emotional validation.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
We live in a society where each of us is a cog in the machine. And yet many of us (especially men) are much more vital cogs than women. Women benefit extraordinarily from our role in society. After all, it is us men who build and maintain society. Now, I'm sure many of you have heard this phrase before "women don't owe you sex." However, it is absolutely incorrect. Women owe us sex (and emotional validation), and here's why:

• We don't rape women.
  • We don't attack women.
  • We do not roam the streets and cause problems as many hoodlums do.
  • Many of us work jobs and pay taxes- many of these taxes benefiting only women.
  • We don't go around murdering people.
  • We don't start riots.
  • We don't try to start a coup d'etat.
  • We give women a place to live in.
  • We provide women with food, with shelter, and with protection both from nature, from other people, and from ourselves.
  • Many of us are professionals in vital fields. Truck drivers, farmers, engineers, doctors, nurses, scientists. The list goes on.
Our existence benefits women in innumerable ways. We are why they are able to have such cozy and lush lives. And what did we ask for in turn? Only sex and emotional validation.

Women owe us sex (and emotional validation), and they clearly aren't fulfilling their end of the bargain; their responsibility in this society. As a result, many men are starting to not uphold their end as well. I suspect society will be exploding in violence beyond imagination- violence we cannot imagine even in our worst nightmares. And it's already begun.

"Women don't know you anything, incel" :soy:

I like this thread, it highlights our simple desire of love and affection that any human would want

This is simple physics. It is called interaction. You give something and get something in return. But this is not happening...

I (somehow) can understand foids, i would also avoid myself if i could.

If you truly wanted to create some measure of a fair system, make input equal output. I'm a NEET, I don't contribute a damn thing to society, so in such a system I should remain incel. However, were I to improve myself and get a job, I should be guaranteed a wife.

The problem is that there is simply no incentive for low status men to do anything more than bare minimum to survive.

This is simple physics. It is called interaction. You give something and get something in return. But this is not happening...

High IQ

Agreed on all points.

This is what is called the social contract.

IT intensifies.....

HOLD ON SWEATY. I THINK YOU NEED TO START REALISING WOMENZ ARE STRONK AND INDEPENDANCE WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN OK! :y'all:

It’s the opposite. We incels don’t owe anything to women.

If I don’t have sex, then I don’t have to worry about women’s issues.

The problems our society has - if they are not my problems too - are insignificant.

If I don’t get sex, then I don’t have to care for other sex-havers.

hippity hoppity women are property

They owns us everything. Because of cucked men they have rights.

No one is owed anything
That's why women should not be able to get social security payed by men.
Women should not get free abortions and birth control payed by men.
Women should not get child support from the goverment payed by men

If no-one is entitled to anything, then why are women entitled to men's pockets?

That's why women should not be able to get social security payed by men.
Women should not get free abortions and birth control payed by men.
Women should not get child support from the goverment payed by men

If no-one is entitled to anything, then why are women entitled to men's pockets?
They arent inherently.

But the law lets them have these things. The law doesnt ensure we have sex with holes.

They arent inherently.

But the law lets them have these things. The law doesnt ensure we have sex with holes.
Then the law is not of equality and not of freedom.
It just enslaves people

If nobody owes anyone anything why am I paying taxes? Why does Stacey get food stamps and welfare for chads bastard offspring?

I think I’ll just tell the irs collectors “sorry but I was told nobody owes anyone anything so we’re good.”

(Users: 7, Guests: 28)

I think it would be a great idea to have a law that states every man has a right to sex - just like a right to education, a right to private property and so on. The best ways to enforce these laws would be probably state-owned brothels (or forced redistribution of women, but let's be realistic, that would be a bad idea). I think sex should be offered in exchange of going to work and paying taxes.

It would certainly help with the marginalization of men and maybe even get birth rates up. It's a win-win.

We live in a society where each of us is a cog in the machine. And yet many of us (especially men) are much more vital cogs than women. Women benefit extraordinarily from our role in society. After all, it is us men who build and maintain society. Now, I'm sure many of you have heard this phrase before "women don't owe you sex." However, it is absolutely incorrect. Women owe us sex (and emotional validation), and here's why:

• We don't rape women.
  • We don't attack women.
  • We do not roam the streets and cause problems as many hoodlums do.
  • Many of us work jobs and pay taxes- many of these taxes benefiting only women.
  • We don't go around murdering people.
  • We don't start riots.
  • We don't try to start a coup d'etat.
  • We give women a place to live in.
  • We provide women with food, with shelter, and with protection both from nature, from other people, and from ourselves.
  • Many of us are professionals in vital fields. Truck drivers, farmers, engineers, doctors, nurses, scientists. The list goes on.
Our existence benefits women in innumerable ways. We are why they are able to have such cozy and lush lives. And what did we ask for in turn? Only sex and emotional validation.

Women owe us sex (and emotional validation), and they clearly aren't fulfilling their end of the bargain; their responsibility in this society. As a result, many men are starting to not uphold their end as well. I suspect society will be exploding in violence beyond imagination- violence we cannot imagine even in our worst nightmares. And it's already begun.
Excellent post I wanted to write something like this let's see how cuck tears responds to this

If I am not allowed to procreate and this fleshy vessel is the last in my families line, why should I care about whether the sky is blue or the grass is green? In all honesty, to be able to create a situation wherein the Planet Earth turned inside out would be a more tolerable situation than what I have now.