Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over why women only care about me when they need somthing from me and abandons me after they get what they want.

• Thread starter WAFFLEMASTER205
  • Start date
WAFFLEMASTER205

WAFFLEMASTER205

Officer
★★★
i have been negelected most of my life, i grew up without having a mom most of my life i was treated badly by women all my life women never respected me the only times women where nice to me is when they want something from me, or just to make my life miserable and bully me, women are such cruel animals they only want the most sadistic and cruel men, its usually bullies at my school and i even got cyber bullied by my brother and his friends, i was mentally ill and they took advantage of this they bullied me called me all sorts of names like, orangutan and a bitch i was bullied relentlessly and nobody felt bad for me because in there eyes, they think is justified in reality they where just picking on a vulnerable individual, i had no friends my family treats me badly and treat me as i don't matter, nor care of my existence they never check if im okay the only time they do check on me is if they want something from me they just dont care i get ostracised from my community nobody cares about me im single never had grilfriend and i get bullied constantly thats why i stopped playing online games because of the bullying.

the answer is pretty obvious

Women asked me for homework answers :feelsjuice:

Monkey branching 101

That’s why I almost bever help them

I mean that's even true for Chad. Chad just has something more desirable than you without having to actually do anything. The thing she wants is also desirable for him.

Because they are whores who are used to being used. So they think they can do the same to others