Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why women are predisposed to dissimulation ft. Arthur Schopenhauercel

Celasius

Celasius

★★★★
This motherfucker was dropping blackpills left and right before the birth of St. Hamudi himself (PBUH), and it’s just so surreal to have everything you spent years learning yourself from simply observing your surroundings reinforced by someone of his caliber postulating every single idea and theory you came up with on your own. As obnoxious as it may sound, it really DOES validate you on a colossal scale, especially when realizing that in contrast to us, everything bluepillers come up with is usually biased, anecdotal, and almost never scientifically or philosophically backed or proven to be realistic.

Based philosophercel

One might suggest that he was a product of his time, with which I disagree. I think compared to his contemporaries, he’s timeless and his teaching had a major impact on a fuckton of scientists that came after him. Here, I’ll try to paraphrase some of his shit just to show how eye-to-eye we see.

“The fundamental fault of the female character is that it has no sense of justice. This is mainly due to the fact that women are defective in the powers of reasoning and deliberation; but it is also traceable to the position which nature has assigned to them as the weaker sex. They are dependent, not upon strength, but upon ruse; and hence their instinctive capacity for cunning, and their ineradicable tendency to say what is not true. For as lions are provided with claws and teeth, and elephants and boars with tusks, bulls with horns, and cuttle fish with its clouds of inky fluid, so nature has equipped woman, for her defence and protection, with the arts of dissimulation; and all the power which nature has conferred upon man in the shape of physical strength and reason, has been bestowed upon women in this form. Hence, dissimulation is innate in woman, and almost as much a quality of the stupid as of the clever. It is as natural for them to make use of it on every occasion as it is for those animals to employ their means of defence when they are attacked; they have a feeling that in doing so they are only within their rights.”

To help roughly modernize this, I’ll give an example. You’ve heard it pretty much endlessly, the “looks do not matter” fabrication, falsehood, whatever you wanna call it, has almost always come out of a woman’s mouth, and it is merely an act of manipulation. It is intended to further stray you from the truth in an attempt to have you controlled. From a philosophical point of view and with respect to natural selection, women, being the selective bunch and the guardian of our legacy due to their inherent reproductive value, have the innate desire to choose the best-looking man based on survival instincts for the prosperity of humankind and the overall betterment of humanity (better looking posterity = better looking world), and in light of this, and although some will take this to an extreme length, they opt for massacring the sub-5 gene pool, and they do this so cunningly that most men don’t even realize it.

This isn’t something new. They’re not evil nor are they doing anything particularly “wrong” or harmful, in fact, it’s quite the opposite. They aim for a better future and since man is naturally born physically stronger, one of the main ways for them to reject the weaker is by lying and deceiving. If you deprive them of that choice and compel them to breed with the genetically inferior, then you’ll be evidently left with a generation of forced inbreeding (i.e., arranged-marriagemaxxing) resulting in a nation of men born with an awful amount of unaesthetic disproportionate on their physically difficult to look at face (aka ugly), short and low IQ who have very little to no redeeming qualities and accomplished an insufficient amount of human achievement. You might be wondering: well, how do ugly and short men exist in the first place? Well, unlike men, ugly women can afford the luxury to propagate and no one claims that it’s completely “impossible” to reproduce as an ugly man either; it is doable under different circumstances, (e.g., betabuxxing or seamaxxing) however, practically it is much more difficult and unmanageable.

It’s all common sense but hey, at least now you know the logic that goes behind it. It’s in their survival instinct to lie to you. It’s what they do. And what they will forever continue to do. That’s why they’re so obsessed with virtue signaling, gaslighting, fake positivity, etc., and it is clearly not advisable to listen to what they have to say regarding not just dating, but everything in life. Only keep an eye on their actions instead. Don’t ever be sentimental and reveal your emotions to them or God forbid, DO NOT ask them for help. You will be utterly humiliated, disappointed, and condemned for it otherwise.

Bonus points, I’ll give a few more good quotes:

“A completely truthful woman who does not practice dissimulation is perhaps an impossibility, which is why women see through dissimulation of others so easily. It is inadvisable to attempt it with them.”

“Just as the female ant after coition loses her wing, which then become superfluous, nay, dangerous for breeding purposes, so for the most part does a woman lose her beauty after giving birth to one or two children; and probably for the same reasons.”

“The nobler and more perfect a thing is, the later and slower it is in arriving at maturity. A man reaches the maturity of his reasoning powers and mental faculties hardly before the age of twenty-eight; a woman at eighteen.”

Self-explanatory, really. They can never be as potentially competent as men are since they can never take on extreme sides and are only biologically capable of being centralized in the middle, and it can also be applied negatively (e.g., the best AND WORST drivers are men, the best AND WORST film-directors are men, etc.), and it’s the same with how they can never be as mentally ill or lonely as men can possibly be but all of that is for another day.

This community is massively detested partially because of how we shed light on these subjects and for most normies, especially the ones from the left (hence they hate us the most), these are seen as radically barbaric and outright misogynistic while in actuality, it’s intuitive and it’s how we are coded and continue to operate. It’s sensitive; therefore, not a lot of people are keen to discuss it on a regular basis.

I’m sorry if it hurts and I’m sorry if it comes off as sexist, it’s just how it is. You don’t have to accept or think about it. After all, no one is forcing you to browse this forum.

Last edited:
@SlayerSlayer pin maybe? It’s not really high-effort and it’s a little long but it gets the job done.

@SlayerSlayer pin maybe? It’s not really high-effort and it’s a little long but it gets the job done.
its a bit pendantic

its a bit pendantic
It’s difficult to not come off as accidentally pretentious when everyone hates you for what you are and not what you say (so you go fuck it, why bother trying to pander to them?) but fair enough.

Last edited:
Finally a meaningful post in here :feelsjuice: props for the good work

I think a lot can be learned from his lifetime observations. I wish I had more time free from wageslaving so I could get through his writings.
I had a thought. This is definitely true of female neurology, but not of every woman. For the few women that have contributed something to math and science, or anything more associated logic and reasoning, they'd probably have had neurologists closer to a man's. It's crazy then that we put so much power today in the discretion of women.

btw @Celasius is there any way I could chat privately with you?
Why?

I think a lot can be learned from his lifetime observations. I wish I had more time free from wageslaving so I could get through his writings.
I had a thought. This is definitely true of female neurology, but not of every woman. For the few women that have contributed something to math and science, or anything more associated logic and reasoning, they'd probably have had neurologists closer to a man's. It's crazy then that we put so much power today in the discretion of women.
It should be taught in elementary.

wanted to ask you questions about the game I wanted to make. wanted to send images and shiieet, I understand if you value your privacy though :feelsokman:
It’s just out of character of you, that’s all. Share them on TL maybe. :feelsokman:

I don't want many people to see it, in fact I wasn't going to show anyone until it was done but figured you'd have good ideas
Considering everything that happens behind the scenes of this forum in particular, it’s never really a good idea to transfer communication privately unless you’re absolutely certain that the individual you’re about to be in touch with is trustworthy, in which case I’m not. Don’t get too personal with anyone on here, and keep your “friendship” with your “brocels” or whatever at a surface level.

Anyway, I don’t understand coding, nor am I competent enough to give out suggestions based on my knowledge and experience playing videogames unfortunately, so I’d recommend taking advice from a more confident and credible source instead, but feel free to keep us updated on how it goes. :feelsokman:

"Women, as the sex relying on others for its physical wellbeing, evolved primarily to successfully navigate their group's social reality, to the degree that they are neither innately interested nor very capable at percieving objective reality. The conflicts and competitions women are involved in mostly play out in this realm as well, and their displays of aggression take the form of relational violence, meaning blaming, shaming, guilting, gaslighting, attacks on someone's reputation and so on, instead of kicks and punches."

Would be my attempt to put this into one paragraph.

One could add how modern society had to tame male aggression to an extent in order to flourish, e.g. done by simply hanging the violent offenders, and still has to keep this side of male nature in check, while the norms and laws that used to limit female aggression have been weakened or removed completly, replaced by a feminist ideology and general outlook on women that is completly blind to their innate faults and directly encourages them to be their worst selfs while granting them total immunity for their misdeeds. Even more recently, social media has basically amplyfied these types of relational violence by orders of magnitude, yet still society let's women get away with it, usually only ever accepting them in the role as victims, rarely as perpetrators, and buying obvious falsifications of their motives and interests at face value.

Curt Doolittle / The natural law institute had a nice little summary of all forms of female social aggression but I can't find it in my folders or online right now.

Its because women are more social in nature than men, so everything they do is based on the group/herd and social standing.