Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why women are not respectable

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
The reason I can’t respect women is ironically because of their sexuality. What I mean by this is that women love being debased and conquered. I can’t respect someone who desires to be owned, bullied, dominated and won’t stand up for themselves, but not only that, they don’t want to stand up for themselves as they desire the debasing.

I say it’s ironic however because that’s something that men like about women, that they are submissive, as we like dominating. Regardless, I can’t respect a being who enjoys bowing and being owned. What a pathetic existence, even from an incels standpoint Kek.

I have lost all respect for women, not just because they are self centred with entitlement issues and horrendous attitudes but it's because they are physically weak, mentally unstable with personality of a 12 year old, they have no intellectual desires. Everything is about sex and social media to them. They are inferior beings.

Figrews deserve to be hated because of the hate they spew towards the whole Male gender.

I have lost all respect for women, not just because they are self centred with entitlement issues and horrendous attitudes but it's because they are physically weak, mentally unstable with personality of a 12 year old, they have no intellectual desires. Everything is about sex and social media to them. They are inferior beings.

I have lost all respect for women, not just because they won't date me. It's because they are self-centred, have entitlement issues and have a horrendous attitude.
Nope it's totally because you want to fuck us. Couldn't be any other reason. It's your responsibility.

- Women

I don’t respect women because they are privileged just for the fact that they „make“ the Babies. Even the most retarded woman will always find a significant other for this reason. Respect is something you have to work for. Being born with a pussy is just luck.

Because they are entitled.

Respect, honour , confidence these are words which hold no value to women.

They enjoy being owned by Chad, not by average male.

Because respect has to be earned

A lot of women today have no standard. Even if she has a Chad boyfriend, she still cheating on him with the other guy because she thinks she has the privilege to do so.

minimum looks to "stare" at a woman in 2021

Disagree, it’s natural for foids to be submissive. Them not being submissive has led to modern feminism and hypergamy.

Disagree, it’s natural for foids to be submissive. Them not being submissive has led to modern feminism and hypergamy.
This is exactly the problem. Nowadays people respect woman as much as a man and expect her to have the same level of responsiblility, when in fact, foids are not much more than children.

I have lost all respect for women, not just because they won't date me. It's because they are self-centred, have entitlement issues and have a horrendous attitude.
this!

Women expect free political power because they have a vagina. Women expect non-Chads to be servants. I don't respect them and don't care about their problems.

all of them are the exact fucking same

the w*men that say incels are losers with no personalities are the same w*men who have no personalities as well

all they talk about is being raped by Chad and whatever is trending on Twitter
Based

all of them are the exact fucking same

the w*men that say incels are losers with no personalities are the same w*men who have no personalities as well

all they talk about is being raped by Chad and whatever is trending on Twitter

The reason I can’t respect women is
I'll stop you there OP, your title should say "respectable to me" as respectability is always a subjective thing.
We know after all there are some really stupid people out there respecting other stupid people for stupid reasons.
Their admiration is still a genuine emotion regardless of how misplaced it is.

Also as for your own sense of respect: people are not fixed over time, so just as you may presently not respect people you would have respected in the past, you may also grow to respect people in the future you wouldn't have respected before.

ironically because of their sexuality. What I mean by this is that women love being debased and conquered
TBH if a woman wanted to give me attention/sex I would love being debased/conquered by her too, but maybe that's just horniness and if I had gigachad options I wouldn't want it?

Then again maybe gigachad wants strong foid to conquer him too since they're so rare?

I can’t respect someone who desires to be owned, bullied, dominated and won’t stand up for themselves
Bullyish/dominationish stuff can make it's way into flirtations and there is an appeal to the tsuntsun too, it speaks of chastity

That's part of the reason I have had desires for that.

With foids it's different since that doesn't speak for male chastity but male power: she wants to be the property of a powerful murderer who will implant powerful sons to serve her.

I can’t respect a being who enjoys bowing and being owned
You would enjoy being owned by a cute foid who fucked you daily, LARPing if you say no

I'll stop you there OP, your title should say "respectable to me" as respectability is always a subjective thing.
We know after all there are some really stupid people out there respecting other stupid people for stupid reasons.
Their admiration is still a genuine emotion regardless of how misplaced it is.

Also as for your own sense of respect: people are not fixed over time, so just as you may presently not respect people you would have respected in the past, you may also grow to respect people in the future you wouldn't have respected before.

TBH if a woman wanted to give me attention/sex I would love being debased/conquered by her too, but maybe that's just horniness and if I had gigachad options I wouldn't want it?

Then again maybe gigachad wants strong foid to conquer him too since they're so rare?

Bullyish/dominationish stuff can make it's way into flirtations and there is an appeal to the tsuntsun too, it speaks of chastity

That's part of the reason I have had desires for that.

With foids it's different since that doesn't speak for male chastity but male power: she wants to be the property of a powerful murderer who will implant powerful sons to serve her.

You would enjoy being owned by a cute foid who fucked you daily, LARPing if you say no
Cucks me tbhtbh