Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill WHY WOLVES HATE MEN & NOT WOMEN

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★

Well pretty obvious, animals view men as their competitors and don't welcome them. Who cucks and foids in the comments will be most sympathetic towards? JFL of course it's dirty and dangerous beasts, not men!
Also the bitch tests this theory on her cuck son. Would be pretty sad if a wolf casually jumped at his throat and ripped it apart...
jfl man's place in modern soyciety is literally just below dogs :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Last edited:
this bitch probably fucks with wolves

Roasties wanted to fuck that wolf after the recording

Also, where's her man, I wonder? I bet he was feasted on by one of wolves the last time she tested this theory ;)

Last edited:

Well pretty obvious, animals view men as their competitors and don't welcome them. Who cucks and foids in the comments will be most sympathetic towards? JFL of course it's dirty and dangerous beasts, not men!
Also the bitch tests this theory on her cuck son. Would be pretty sad if a wolf casually jumped at his throat and ripped it apart...
jfl man's place in modern soytciety is literally just below dogs :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Because wolves know they have a chance with the average woman.

Wolves confirmed as simps

wolves are white knight simps... ovER for saitocels

This is blatant bullshit.

Wolves know that they could fuck white pussy

I fucking hate this universe. Everything is just a huge competition and males, no matter the species are universally hated and looked down upon

Dogs getting mogged by wolves

Women would rather fuck a wild, dominant dog than a human tbh, brainless creatures