Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why white men are not the apex of sexual heirachy

go to Canada. Plenty Rhodies and SAFA's there
I'd rather be a NEET living with my parents in shithole burgerland than move somewhere where I have to work for a living

JBW is law

5'6 ugly white > 6'5 handsome ethnic
According to you i'd have a better chance of getting foids than a 6'5 nigger, which i don't

They are the Apex outside of Europe. I'm from Germany and i see many white women being together with niggers and sandniggers and white Oofy Doofies with mixed kids.

This sounds like an awful lot of seething. I'm just talking about what I've seen and been made aware of. You don't need to be so shitter shattered. Foids are unfaithful everywhere.
hmmm no seething. I caught you bullshitting. I go to the mosque dude. I know those cultures in Syria, Pakistan. There is no Chad slaying there. So try larping to me again and better luck next time

They are the Apex outside of Europe. I'm from Germany and i see many white women being together with niggers and sandniggers and white Oofy Doofies with mixed kids.
At least you people in Germany see with your eyes on your streets what I am saying

I’ve never seen so much cope and lies in one post

At least you people in Germany see with your eyes on your streets what I am saying
yeah, JBW may apply outside of Europe, but inside it's a cope

This thread has gone full retard

hmmm no seething. I caught you bullshitting. I go to the mosque dude. I know those cultures in Syria, Pakistan. There is no Chad slaying there. So try larping to me again and better luck next time
You underestimate the sheer whorishness of foids, brocel. You're deluded if you believe these cultures have a string enough influence to prevent w*men from acting out their slutty desires.

What is this cope JFL
didnt i tell you no coping Currys must answer. Just because you nver leave your house dont mean it dont happen

didnt i tell you no coping Currys must answer. Just because you nver leave your house dont mean it dont happen
“Fat guys with gorgeous girls” you sound like a bluepilled retard. I attend college so I leave the house regularly whether I like to or not. You’re probably some oldcel who’s inside all day

East European spotted here. I can tell without even asking or knowing you.

Dude you dont count because East Europe has no foreigners, like seriously even Eastern Europeans are running away from East Europe
Nah your coping, I live in UK and mostly poor white women end up with Black men (Sometimes South Asian) because they know that a Average slightly chubby white women can bag a decent and richer looking ethnic man, similar to how white men know they can date an decent looking asian women

Most Mixed race women in UK marry white men, it has been shown by news ect when meghan markle married harry

South Asian women stick to their own and Black women date out as much as Black men in UK

It's true that I am eastern european but I live in western europe. I look at couples in my city. White men date all ethnicities. Mass immigration has been a blessing for most white men tbh. White women date either their own men or blacks.

I hate to say it but the dating scene is brutal for the ricecels and curries.
I agree, like rn I talking (Somewhat) to a black woman, sher
That's because white men do go for Black women and Hijab women are off limits

But in UK espeically London Black women date out a lot
Biracial women marry white men a lot too, there was a dating show and both seasons had the Mulatta women wanting white men

1. In Europe I have never seen a Turk, Arab, African or Asian betabuxxing with ANY foid that has children from another race of man. Example a Turk woman with a negro mixed child getting together with a Turk man who is a betabuxx. But watch this ,, there are LOADS of white men betabuxxing with white women who have negro mixed children, Arab mix etc etc.

2. It is said JBW but when white women or any ethnic woman reaches her late 20's she will most definately choose an ethnic male to breed with. Go to any big city in Europe and see this happening.
Yes it may be true that young teen and early 20 something year old women prefer Cahds and Tyrone but guess what those females are taking contraceptive pills and guess what Chad still has to fork out LOADS of cash for stuff like a car, pizza, shisha bar etc etc. Few ethnics will spend money like that. Why when it really counts do they not breed with Chad but prefer none white men?

3. These SEA maxxing stories are mainly just larping stories. Like seriously who goes to SEA to go marry single mothers and women who the local men will NEVER EVER wife up because of cultural norms like virginity status , or bringing shame on the extended family, village and clan for marrying a prostitute. Why not just wife up the local trash in the West instead of going to dumpster dive in SEA.
Another thing in SEA many tribes are literal slaves to other tribes. A JBW bragger going and marrying a slave who will do anything to leave SEA and her slave status is not something any man should brag about to be honest. Show me white men marrying the elite tribes in SEA and I will even eat my underwaer on camera, but I know it wont happen
indians are

“Fat guys with gorgeous girls” you sound like a bluepilled retard. I attend college so I leave the house regularly whether I like to or not. You’re probably some oldcel who’s inside all day
silly lad

ethnics mate guard their women hard, even if JBW is cope

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja

ethnics mate guard their women hard, even if JBW is cope

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
True and not just from whites, when im somewhere where there are ethnic couples they guard their wives like hawks from me.

yeah they put in more effort for sure
lol why is that? They refuse to raise Tyrones or Chads kids from their foids? Tbh I have never seen a Sand or Curry raising Tyrones or Chads brats from their foids. If they marry a foid with a kid already then the kid is most always the same race, only exception

:soy::feels:"JBW is law!!!! Any ugly short ND white can get an ethnic stacey!!!!!!"
You could easily get with a skinny low tier becky of any ethnic race in the 3rd world be realistic about this shit. Better than getting nothing in your white dating pool.

Well its no the case here in Brazil, if you are ugly but white you can easily find a brown girlfriend, like REAL EASY, you can even find a gorgeous asian girlfriend (cities like São Paulo have a high percentage of japaneses/chineses/koreans).
I was born in a black region and moved up to a 'white' region in my early teens and got treated like shit.

Well its no the case here in Brazil, if you are ugly but white you can easily find a brown girlfriend, like REAL EASY, you can even find a gorgeous asian girlfriend (cities like São Paulo have a high percentage of japaneses/chineses/koreans).
I was born in a black region and moved up to a 'white' region in my early teens and got treated like shit.
Brazil is like South though the most unequal countries on earth in terms of economic wealth distribution. To marry a white means marrying directly into the middle or higher classes

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtRTBeozxzs

Last edited:
lol why is that? They refuse to raise Tyrones or Chads kids from their foids? Tbh I have never seen a Sand or Curry raising Tyrones or Chads brats from their foids. If they marry a foid with a kid already then the kid is most always the same race, only exception
the culture is just less cucked on average

:soy::feels:"JBW is law!!!! Any ugly short ND white can get an ethnic stacey!!!!!!"
why bother even replying to these people. let them live in their retarded echo chamber and ignore them

Brazil is like South though the most unequal countries on earth in terms of economic wealth distribution. To marry a white means marrying directly into the middle or higher classes

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtRTBeozxzs

Not just about money, but status too. Even rich girls here only date european/american men, the daughter of the most rich man in Brazil (+-16 Billion dollars) is married to a american guy.