Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why were all of my old high IQ threads ignored

R

righteouscel

-
sub 8 law is brutal and I've been seeing a lot of posts regarding hypergamy, human nature and biological tendencies that manifest in modern society and the flaws in the way humans try to live their lives becomes evident, people (women the most) are drawn to negativity and a polygamous society makes men ultra violent we use a blue pilled lie to calm everyone down and not cause a societal collapse. Jordan peterson was talking about this when he was on about incels he said we need enforced monogamy and encourage women to stop being whores because once the curve of sexless men gets steeper and more men become blackpilled that's a problem big enough to crumble this country i believe I saw a post here talking about how low iq shit countries where all blackpilled and that the rich ones where more bluepilled and I believe it.

The blackpill was obviously a big turning point in our mindsets but does it affect everyone equally?, A possibility maybe that it can it only be truly seen if the person has had the certain negative experiences forming the ideological pattern subconsciously.

Have any of you guys successfully blackpilled a normie and caused them to become cynical or anything of the sort?, I'm trying to figure out if the blackpill has an equal effect on everyone's understanding of reality or is it just a big deal for us because we are incels and have pre existing biases against women.

I've seen some incelexit posts that talk about how the blackpill Is just common sense and how we are freaking out over nothing.:blackpill:

How else would a woman properly create order out of all the chaos in the world and be able to navigate it properly being as dumb as rocks and having unlimited social value while at the same time attempting to not to fall for all the simps and predators everytime she walks around a corner remember women regularly fuck and prefer men 5 to 3 years older than them self importantance above all Is essential to survive in these environments this is true for all people with some sort of real advantage be it social or genetic.

Everything I've seen you guys say that women or normies do that are evil like manipulation, humiliation and objectifying are key symptoms of this they have no empathy for anyone it's all a fucking false all of it all these people are empty inside and live for nothing more than the reassurance of their superior state if you believe someone you are after is like this and you wish to do the job as effective as possible as you should, please humiliate them on camera if you can I hate these type of people.

Most men don't get special treatment like this but the ones who recognized their genetic advantages early damn well doubled down and stacked on it(Popular kids, Bullies, Cliques) social media exacerbated this so much by allowing everyone to be a celebrity and constantly feed off that.
I feel like now Ive lost all my curiosity and ways of thinking after discovering Christ is the end all be all and I've seen i was saying face and lms could ascend but now I don't think so:feelshaha: I was also way more bitter about my inceldom back then and would spazz out and actually try to kill people but not anymore. Only @Copexodius Maximus would respond to me

Last edited:
because this forum is full of fakecel zoomers who only wanna hear short stories about oneitis or cucks or whatever

Once I left is when the illuminati tried to kill me and are still gangstalking to this day
because this forum is full of fakecel zoomers who only wanna hear short stories about oneitis or cucks or whatever

I feel like now Ive lost all my curiosity and ways of thinking after discovering Christ is the end all be all and I've seen i was saying face and lms could ascend but now I don't think so:feelshaha: I was also way more bitter about my inceldom back then and would spazz out and actually try to kill people but not anymore. Only @Copexodius Maximus would respond to me
What is it with this Jesus Peace placcating so many incels these days. I've been christian like forever and none of this has come my way my way.

What is it with this Jesus Peace placcating so many incels these days. I've been christian like forever and none of this has come my way my way.
Because of the illuminati incels spreading the blackpill like tails is real

Users here are suffering from blackpill-induced brainrot so they struggle to read more than a few sentences at a time.

That is also what I eventually realised.

who are you? jfl these newfags are everywhere now

1. You can say more by typing less.
  2. Your points are average, uninteresting, and unoriginal.

1. You can say more by typing less.
  2. Your points are average, uninteresting, and unoriginal.
Show me another post about how the blackpill can only be understood from personal experience and how women use their egos to navigate the world so they have no personality

Show me another post about how the blackpill can only be understood from personal experience and how women use their egos to navigate the world so they have no personality
Also for the the first one I realized most normies don't care about hypergamy because they are gay

Because majority of users here are Kidcels