Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why weed is being legalized and amphetamine isn't.

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
So this may seem a little far fetched, but hear me out. You've all seen the potheads and the pothead sympathizers raving about how healthy weed is. But most of you have probably used weed and know what it's like. I've used it and been addicted to it, so I definitely know what it's like. (6 weeks clean btw.) I know that all it does is enhance the LDAR experience. You play video games, watch jewtube, eat food and go to sleep.

Now contrast this to adderall. When you take it you work hard, and you actually enjoy the work. You improve your life instead of letting it degrade. Sure, there can be bad side effects. But those happen when you're shooting up a gram of meth a day for a month, not when you're popping a few addies a week to enhance your work ethic.

So how come our soyciety is pushing one and stigmatizing the other? The reason is simple: weed decrease sex drive and amphetamine increases it. The ruling elites want low value men to cope on their own, being okay with the fact that they're not getting laid. If they were on the drug that made them want to get laid, and also made them work harder this becoming more desirable to foids, then the competition would be even worse than it already is. So maybe it's a good thing. Now we don't get judged or arrested for coping with weed. And if we want to do speed we have to hide it, but it can still give us an advantage in self improvement.

they just want you to consume. weed helps with that.

how are you coping without weed?
I was forced to stop a month ago because it's illegal in my country and the covid restrictions made me unable to get weed.
since then I spent my days between physical training,manga and online forums but boredom is killing me.
idk what the fuck I should do

Society doesn't want low status males to ldar and cope by themselves. If anything society wants low status males to be more productive. The reasons that weed is being legalized but not amphetamines are probably because:
there isn't as much harmful stigma against weed anymore compared to amphetamines,
weed is now profitable and a good source of potential revenue for businesses and the taxes put on legal weed benefits government,
weed has medicinal benefits that can be commercialized,
the war on drugs and locking people up for smoking weed was leading to loss of productivity.

@PPEcel thoughts?

To add to this conspiracy, I got busted for having amphetamine paste once and the police submitted evidence as cocaine. They upgraded the charge on FALSEHOOD even though I argued with the policeman saying it was speed, that nobody sells cocaine for £6 a gram JFL, and that speed is class B vs cocaine class A. He didnt care.
Seems like they really dont like it.

I went to rehab for weed withdrawal symptoms.

Today i still feel the itch!

But i must resist.

Just a few puffs and i start raping and piano playing like a madman...

To add to this conspiracy, I got busted for having amphetamine paste once and the police submitted evidence as cocaine. They upgraded the charge on FALSEHOOD even though I argued with the policeman saying it was speed, that nobody sells cocaine for £6 a gram JFL, and that speed is class B vs cocaine class A. He didnt care.
Seems like they really dont like it.
wtf are you gonna go to jail?

wtf are you gonna go to jail?
no lol, well maybe in the next 20 years, but this was a few years back. Its when I learnt how corrupt the system really is, they literally falsify charges just cus they can