Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why we should care what feminists think of us - A Response to mrlunatic

uo89997

uo89997

Banned
-
On Tuesday, I published a post entitled "In Response to Progeny of Horus" where I reposted a reply from one of @Progeny of Horus's threads.

Well, on this thread @mrlunatic asked me: who cares what foids and feminists think about us?

At first, I was going to reply with a quick answer but I ended up saying most of what I wanted to say; hence why I am posting my reply to a thread about my reply to another thread here.

So, without further ado, enjoy:

Who cares what foids and feminists think about us?
Good question.

I plan to outline this in a future post but essentially I see it something like this.

I think the first phase of the acceptance and promotion of sexual rights for involuntary celibates had to be reactionary.

Like him or not, if the guy in your profile picture[1] hadn't done what he did, I'm fairly certain this community would not exist today and, if it did, I probably would have been unaware.

This means that the reactionary phase of the incel movement has largely been successful in its goal of notifying the general public of our existence.

However, the problem with the violent acts of Elliot Rodger and others like him, is that they also generated a lot of hatred towards incels from feminists.

This has led to the further censorship and repression of our ideas.

What we need now, is the beginning of the "mainstreamization" of incel ideology.

What this means is that instead of solely building our theories off of the Blackpill, we should also draw and build upon the knowledge of feminism, critical race theory, and, yes, even Marxism itself.

Why?

If we combine our ideas with theirs, it creates compatibility.

This means that if a left-wing feminists wants to adopt our ideas, she will be able to justifiably do so because adoption of our ideas will not mean the release of her feminist philosophy.

Hopefully, this will eventually lead to mainstream advocacy for incels by feminists and legal action towards protecting things like a man's right to polygamous marriage (the practice of taking on multiple wives).

If, on the other hand, we fail to maintreamize our ideas, this community will continued to be censored and shunned and, in my opinion, will eventually reach extinction.

The choice now is ours.

1. Elliot Rodger, in case you change it.

On Tuesday, I published a post entitled "In Response to Progeny of Horus" where I reposted a reply from one of @Progeny of Horus's threads.

Well, on this thread @mrlunatic asked me: who cares what foids and feminists think about us?

At first, I was going to reply with a quick answer but I ended up saying most of what I wanted to say; hence why I am posting my reply to a thread about my reply to another thread here.

Good question.

I plan to outline this in a future post but essentially I see it something like this.

I think the first phase of the acceptance and promotion of sexual rights for involuntary celibates had to be reactionary.

Like him or not, if the guy in your profile picture[1] hadn't done what he did, I'm fairly certain this community would not exist today and, if it did, I probably would have been unaware.

This means that the reactionary phase of the incel movement has largely been successful in its goal of notifying the general public of our existence.

However, the problem with the violent acts of Elliot Rodger and others like him, is that they also generated a lot of hatred towards incels from feminists.

What we need now, is the beginning of the "mainstreamization" of incel ideology.

What this means is that instead of solely building our theories off of the Blackpill, we should also draw and build upon the knowledge of feminism, critical race theory, and, yes, even Marxism itself.

Why?

This means that if a left-wing feminists wants to adopt our ideas, she will be able to justifiably do so because adoption of our ideas will not mean the release of her feminist philosophy.

Hopefully, this will eventually lead to mainstream advocacy for incels by feminists and legal action towards protecting things like a man's right to polygamous marriage (the practice of taking on multiple wives).

If, on the other hand, we fail to maintreamize our ideas, this community will continued to be censored and shunned and, in my opinion, will eventually reach extinction.

The choice now is ours.

Retarded

Simple. If you believe in certain principles and have ideological convictions, you have to familiarize yourself with the opposing perspective as well, in order to develop counterclaims and further develop the potency of your reasoning. Only idiots say "who cares what feminists think". If you don't know what they're arguing, then you have no defense. And let's face it, feminism is much more successful as a movement and obviously more mainstream, so it is us who has to familiarize ourselves with their arguments, and not vice versa.

i really don't think so but tbh we would have a lonely men forum but just not so violent and extreme like this one , also forums like this has been even before reddit itself

Why?

The choice now is ours.
i think the only way to bring real men's right is not by making feminists adopt our ideology but by making other men adopting it and making them act toward bringing back the patriarchy . this will probably mean taking over all the manosphere and eliminating the red pill because onne of the reason inceldom won't be spread is people like andrew tate giving men hope by some red pill propaganda.
so yeah , spreading the black pill to a sexless generation will help bringing back the patriarchy and therefor the domination of men

Simple. If you believe in certain principles and have ideological convictions, you have to familiarize yourself with the opposing perspective as well, in order to develop counterclaims and further develop the potency of your reasoning. Only idiots say "who cares what feminists think". If you don't know what they're arguing, then you have no defense. And let's face it, feminism is much more successful as a movement and obviously more mainstream, so it is us who has to familiarize ourselves with their arguments, and not vice versa.
If I could give you an upvote, I would.

i think the only way to bring real men's right is not by making feminists adopt our ideology but by making other men adopting it and making them act toward bringing back the patriarchy . this will probably mean taking over all the manosphere and eliminating the red pill because onne of the reason inceldom won't be spread is people like andrew tate giving men hope by some red pill propaganda.
so yeah , spreading the black pill to a sexless generation will help bringing back the patriarchy and therefor the domination of men
Interesting … I definitely agree with your ideas about the red pill.

If you ever have a moment, I would love to read more.

After all, did Kant not say "'Have the courage to use your own understanding,' is therefore the motto of the enlightenment"?

Interesting … I definitely agree with your ideas about the red pill.

If you ever have a moment, I would love to read more.
the red pill unlike the blue pill gives men even more false hope ... it put them in a full journey toward achieving the goal of having a good body by gym which takes a ton of time , money and also boost testosterone . ttt will only rise the happiness of the red piller which will give him more hope that in the end of his fitness journey and after achieving his goals that he will get hoes .

also , making money and game takes a lot of time which will make the red piller even more consumed and give him more future plans .
indeed , the red pill takes a lot of time to achieve and not like the blackpill , you just swallow it in one session . you become blackpilled in a second after knowing the truth

the rise of senselessness in this generation will make the grand masters of the red pill hungry for taking advantage of this situation and if the kids of these days fall into this trick then they will need years and years to get finally rejected in the end of their journey and finally swallow the blackpill.

what we should do in this case is spreading our pill before they spread the red pill . then we will have the enough strenght to being back the patriarchy . this generation need to be blackpilled at very young age . that's the only way to win the war and beat our inceldom.

Good question.

Why?

The choice now is ours.

Dnr but who tf cares abt the inner machinations of low iq toilet brains, mang?

I only skimmed the text so correct me if I misunderstod.
Who cares what women think of us, because even if we were all literally jesus it wouldn't matter. They will never change their opinion of us, and the fact that we're all grouped together and "incel" is seen as a slur is enough proof of that. Trying to change a woman's opinion on us is like changing her opinion on being a whore, immigration or fucking dogs. Sure there are some that have a differing opinion, but the mainstream consensus will forever be the same.

No point in trying to convince idiots to see the truth.

Dnr but who tf cares abt the inner machinations of low iq toilet brains, mang?
I don't think Maya Angelou, Margaret Atwood, Jane Austen and Gloria Steinem are "low iq toilet brains" as you describe them.

Never underestimate the intelligence and cunning of women, especially when it comes to the advancement of themselves (i.e. feminism). As Schopenhauer said himself, "they are dependent, not upon strength, but upon craft; and hence their instinctive capacity for cunning, and their ineradicable tendency to say what is not true."

I don't think Maya Angelou, Margaret Atwood, Jane Austen and Gloria Steinem are "low iq toilet brains" as you describe them.

Never underestimate the intelligence and cunning of women, especially when it comes to the advancement of themselves (i.e. feminism). As Schopenhauer said himself, "they are dependent, not upon strength, but upon craft; and hence their instinctive capacity for cunning, and their ineradicable tendency to say what is not true."
I just ripped major ass, Chico

I only skimmed the text so correct me if I misunderstod.
Who cares what women think of us, because even if we were all literally jesus it wouldn't matter. They will never change their opinion of us, and the fact that we're all grouped together and "incel" is seen as a slur is enough proof of that. Trying to change a woman's opinion on us is like changing her opinion on being a whore, immigration or fucking dogs. Sure there are some that have a differing opinion, but the mainstream consensus will forever be the same.
There was a time when slavery was accepted, nay justified as an immutable part of life.

There was a time when the Bible was considered the only explanation possible for the universe around us.

There was a time when France was ruled by a Monarch.

My ideas are radical. It will take time for them to be promoted and, eventually, adopted.

But, if they are, if just one woman empathizes with what I have to say and distills my ideas down to a digestible format for her colleagues, perhaps the idea of an "incel" will be foreign to some future generation.