Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Why we are winners in life

Klouzi

Klouzi

Fuck toilets
I think many of us here have accepted their fate staying incel for life and still see it as a handicap. Don’t get me wrong, we all of course would love to have a healthy relationship with the significant other.

But I think we actually have a great advantage compared to cucked soyciety. We are blackpilled; due to lookism (realism) we know the dark, evil and ugly side foids have.
We will also be having no boundaries in our 30s and 40s (oldcels are already at that state), no children to pay for and no family to look after.
That is actually an advantage, we will be able to move wherever we want and we won’t have to feed others‘ mouths as beta providers.

Think about that :feelsthink:

whenthecopingistoostrong.gif

Thousands of normies are making love just in this moment.

Its like when you noclip to the end of a maze while all the normies are trying to find a way out

utter gigacope. I guess trying to convince ourselves that this is somehow good is a fair way to starve off the pain of existence.

utter gigacope. I guess trying to convince ourselves that this is somehow good is a fair way to starve off the pain of existence.
Well it is factual that we will have more time, freedom and perhaps, more money. We don’t have to provide for anyone except ourselves :feelzez:

Well it is factual that we will have more time, freedom and perhaps, more money. We don’t have to provide for anyone except ourselves :feelzez:
Anyone can do that if they choose though. Many people dont because life is better when society cares about you. Certain things cost more too if you're single and alone

You sound like one of these mgtow retards

You sound like one of these mgtow retards
So what do you wanna do instead? Cry your whole life about how miserable it is being alone? Making yourself feel down day by day until you die sadly and lonely? There’s more to life than that

Anyone can do that if they choose though. Many people dont because life is better when society cares about you.
That’s true and there are also people who regret that they have married and made kids and live a boring normie life.
Certain things cost more too if you're single and alone
Yeah I got to admit that

We will also be having no boundaries in our 30s and 40s
it's only true if you have disposable income. otherwise you'd just be a broke ass bum nigga

I've survived for so many years in nightmare mode that I consider myself a winner

I think many of us here have accepted their fate staying incel for life and still see it as a handicap. Don’t get me wrong, we all of course would love to have a healthy relationship with the significant other.

But I think we actually have a great advantage compared to cucked soyciety. We are blackpilled; due to lookism (realism) we know the dark, evil and ugly side foids have.
We will also be having no boundaries in our 30s and 40s (oldcels are already at that state), no children to pay for and no family to look after.
That is actually an advantage, we will be able to move wherever we want and we won’t have to feed others‘ mouths as beta providers.

Think about that :feelsthink:
Op is kinda right y’all know

thank god ive never been cucked before
fuck cucks

There are no winners in life. Everyone eventually dies.

Attachments

• copium.jpg
    copium.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 2