Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why was Zer0/∞ Banned?

NoBitches

NoBitches

Banned
-
He is banned of Incel.IS and Looksmax
Does anyone know why he got banned?

you miss him?

if there is no reason, then probably requested

he keeps spamming on looksmax with his selfies, so it could be that

who's there other than zero?
Î dont know. I never ever vist looksmaxx and just stayed like 2 minutes when I klicked on the link you gave me but I did see some avatars there that I havent see around here for a while

he keeps spamming on looksmax with his selfies, so it could be that

Cope, it was because I posted Octillionaire3 selfie and galego reported me. :feels:

It looks like the people banned from here are all on looksmaxx right now lol. They get kicked out here and go to looksmaxx
I had that account after this forum started getting ddossed in january because I am too addicted to incel forums :feels::fuk:

It looks like the people banned from here are all on looksmaxx right now lol. They get kicked out here and go to looksmaxx
your father Mogs in the no glasses picture. without it about even

brutal

Some but many also go to .su and .club

I had that account after this forum started getting ddossed in january because I am too addicted to incel forums :feels::fuk:
Is the pic with your dad in pfp newer one? You improved lookwise. Your dad mogs my dad.

Last edited:
Is the pic with your dad in pfp newer one? You improved lookwise. Your dad mogs my dad.
Oh no, that’s an older photo from a year ago. :feels:

These grAYcels with their threads smh

Why am I so ugly compared to the rest of my family? :cryfeels:
I don't know. I have cousins who are literal Chads; at least one of them is an excellent college football player, from what I've heard from my aunt. It's the wonder of genetics, man. :feelsUgh:

Some of us were meant to be the runt of the litter. :feelsbadman:

Why am I so ugly compared to the rest of my family? :cryfeels:
Its because you weight over 200 pounds at 5 foot 5, if you got to a normal weight you would go back to how you looked when you were younger and was a chadpreet.

if you got to a normal weight you would go back to how you looked when you were younger and was a chadpreet.
I just squinted and angle frauded for that pic, I am sub 5 all the way :cryfeels::fuk: