Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why was this thread of mine featured on a Norwegian paper on incels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Popularcel bragging :feelsrope: :banhammer:

Because they decided to feature it on their newspaper

You're a forum chad

>Is anyone Norwegian here
>Tags a Fin
:dafuckfeels:

He scandanavian tho he might know some Norwegian
That's like saying i should know some Romanian because Romania is in the balkans, Norwegian and Finnish are very different from what i know.

I do not speak Hebrew, OP, can you translate?

That's like saying i should know some Romanian because Romania is in the balkans, Norwegian and Finnish are very different from what i know.
27854.jpg

Ooo sorry ard. I'm scandanavian myself shut yo bitch ass up u know nuttin.

In scandanavia alot of times schools outside of Sweden teach Swedish cuz it's like the main language for scandanavia

I'm Swedish and I can sometimes understand Norwegian and I don't even live in Sweden nor have I been to norway. The language just b similar init so some words are the same. In this instance however I am unable to understand and also I can't be bothered cuz it's like 50 pages long so someone else has to do it for me

Ooo sorry ard. I'm scandanavian myself shut yo bitch ass up u know nuttin.

In scandanavia alot of times schools outside of Sweden teach Swedish cuz it's like the main language for scandanavia

I'm Swedish and I can sometimes understand Norwegian and I don't even live in Sweden nor have I been to norway. The language just b similar init so some words are the same. In this instance however I am unable to understand and also I can't be bothered cuz it's like 50 pages long so someone else has to do it for me
Okay..

Popularitymogs me into oblivion

I do not speak Hebrew, OP, can you translate?

27854.jpg
am alergie la manelisti, dar lol
My thread:
https://incels.is/threads/incel-tra...t-threatened-by-you-cuz-of-your-looks.190891/

Why would they feature that of all threads? Also is any1 here Norwegian n able to find out where they talk about me earlier in the article and what it is they say about me. @FinnCel @SryMyEnglish

Here is the article. Some other ppls threads were in there too.
https://ntnuopen.ntnu.no/ntnu-xmlui...2664106/no.ntnu:inspera:55712439:35477033.pdf
looks like some scattershot bullshit by busybodies, my dude

they didn't even embed our epic avatars, fuck this shit

AND OH MY GOD THE CRINGE ABOUT HOW THE LADY INVENTED THE INCEL TERM AND SHE'S LIKE A NUCLEAR SCIENTIST HAVING HER INVENTiON USED TO BUILD NUKES HOLY FUCK

I don't understand?
That girl was tatsuki right? From one puch man. I used to follow that manga and webcomics
I thought you said something to me in another language :feelstastyman:
Idk who that catgirl is actually, i just got the pic of an old posters sig.

@Wish

Why does it not let me tag him? Did the mods remove his account?
No, his account is still there tbh. And you literally just tagged him, I don’t know what you’re on about.

Brag thread. I never got featured :feelsbadman:

>Is anyone Norwegian here
>Tags a Fin
:dafuckfeels:
:feelskek: :feelskek:
It's probably a roasties' article claiming how incels are mentally ill for seeing the world as it really is.

Last edited:
They want that D. Go call them up and ascend!

Wait, was that written by a foid or a dude? I can't read that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back