Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Norwegian University paper on incels (including quotes from members here),

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
@Personalityinkwell & @BlkPillPres on suicide watch, all that High IQ thread postmaxxxing and ZERO recognition from an academic study of inkwells. It never began.

why wont my fellow academics acknowledge me :cryfeels:

@Personalityinkwell & @BlkPillPres on suicide watch, all that High IQ thread postmaxxxing and ZERO recognition from an academic study of inkwells. It never began

Why would someone willfully cite material that discredits their own writings, of course they'll mostly cite a bunch of stuff that makes us look like idiots or crazy

Why would someone willfully cite material that discredits their own writings, of course they'll mostly cite a bunch of stuff that makes us look like idiots or crazy
World War II Nuclear Physicist IQ

@Personalityinkwell & @BlkPillPres on suicide watch, all that High IQ thread postmaxxxing and ZERO recognition from an academic study of inkwells. It never began.
jfl they know who i am

i am just too based they are scared of me

@Sparrow's Song @Edmund_Kemper thoughts?

why wont my fellow academics acknowledge me :cryfeels:
(((They))) hate high IQ thread posters tbh ngl

It interferes with the narrative they are trying to present about sites like these.
Discussions that take mirror to society and the actions of normies are avoided or given lip service at best.

unless their help is a state mandated gf or free hookers idgaf what this studies results are :feelshaha:

I hope she got an F for not concluding that women need to have their rights taken away and return to a forced monogamy society.

jfl they know who i am

i am just too based they are scared of me

@Sparrow's Song @Edmund_Kemper thoughts?
I'm kind of butthurt that they didn't feature me tbh...

It interferes with the narrative they are trying to present about sites like these.
Discussions that take mirror to society and the actions of normies are avoided or given lip service at best.
Galileo Galilei IQ

probably some norwegian incel did that research jfl

" Many incels need help and empathy from the rest of society despite extreme attitudes and opinions. "

What "help" do they offer ? All I want is my country to re-authorize brothels and to stop taking my money to give it to sex-havers and their kids.
Same.

Why am I being studied like a lab rat?

Why do all these gay papers have a selection bias and hone in on one/two-liner shitposts and call it a day? Such lazy research.

I don't speak Norwegian, or whatever their language is. But running it through a google translator, it mainly goes over things such as the "Blackpill", "Incel Trait", "Truecels", and other various things.
There's a lot to go through it, if you want to read the whole thing, I recommend opening up a google translator tab to copy and paste. Here is the Introduction and Conclusion.

Title is called "The World is Chad's Playground".

If you scroll to page 30&31, they've actually been browsing here, and using our posts+survey statistics to write this paper.
I love how they ramble on about how the whole ideology is that "incels is characterized as a group consisting exclusively of men with very misogynistic opinions." Fuckin lying fucks, it's anyone that didn't have sex, stop trying to redefine the word just because the actual term doesn't make people hate us (except as being genetic trash).

Also the article claims that we proclaim incels proclaim "Society has to masculinity as they almost adore Chadsom for an ideal of masculinity", but this is not true, instead there a certain group of men that get almost all the attention from women because of their looks, even at a young age. We post studies here proving that looks mean more than anything, but they don't actually adress any of these claims, just saying we claim these things as if we don't reference scientific studies or statistics.

Maybe I should go back to university and write the most epic research paper on incels that ever existed and get a grant to study them further.
Based ngl

Why do all these gay papers have a selection bias and hone in on one/two-liner shitposts and call it a day? Such lazy research.
Critical theory replaced scientific method.

I should take inspiration to leech money like them.
Writing some bs paper, I mean study.

No, list of members on the paper. (Search to find your quote)
@Copemaxx
@Yerberito
@Higgscel
@NEETard
@omnilet
@Felatio
@ScornedStoic
@Legendarywristcel
@Colvin76
@Villain
@Numb
@manicel
Damn man, didn´t know i was quoted in a university paper. Thank you for posting that stuff.
Imaging studying for almost 10 years to get a phd just to write articles about ugly virgins like us.
She´s a becky but i guess it doesn´t really matter because chad only

Attachments

• 28932201285_3a3f78daf3_b.jpg
    28932201285_3a3f78daf3_b.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 7
Written by a Bachelor's student, so it's not really a credible academic paper