Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why was she playing with her hair next to me, mang?

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
although with her presumed fiancé right next to her, i was also right next to her, so she was sandwiched in between 2 chicos and fidgeting with her hair the whole time, mang

Idk how it happened, but she was initially right behind me, Chicos. I didn’t visually confirm by looking back but knew by the angelic singing voice alone, mang. She told me last time she makes punk music, no larp detected

I now remember seeing the fiance around now, thinking back a couple of weeks when she went over to me to introduce herself and shake my hand n shiet; he just wasnt with her last week for some reason, mang

Last edited:
Is this about Jenny again?

4949C2EE 4878 4F40 8D74 74DA7D508DA0

Will you be her Forrest Gump then?

I don’t get it, mang
She got fucked by plenty of people for 20 years while Forrest was all alone thinking about her all this time, and once she got STDs she went to have sex with Forrest before dying from the said STD.

Is that the future you want brocel? :feelsaww:

She got fucked by plenty of people for 20 years while Forrest was all alone thinking about her all this time, and once she got STDs she went to have sex with Forrest before dying from the said STD.

Is that the future you want brocel? :feelsaww:
:feelsohgod:

When are you going to take a creepshot of her?