Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why was @Reclusemaxxer banned?

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
On occasion I'll see threads made by him about paragons and he does indeed have the post count of a paragon, but I can't figure out any information beyond that.
However, I do see a line through his name, indicating he was banned. Was it a self requested ban or did he do something to get banned and if so, what?

He made a bluepilled post saying we are incels cuz of our own faults and some other thing (users hated that he spammed the forum with his threads) so he got banned. Joined on alta and got banned again. Now he’s on non cucks united.

He was a spammer, and to large extent a clown of .is, banned for being fakecel, i think

users hated that he spammed the forum with his threads
Which makes no sense considering I can make literal Stormfrontcel spam threads and no one cares.

Repeated the same water=wet posts continuously

He made a bluepilled post saying we are incels cuz of our own faults and some other thing (users hated that he spammed the forum with his threads) so he got banned. Joined on alta and got banned again. Now he’s on non cucks united.
Wasn't he banned because he lied saying that he ascended/never was an incel?

By the way, in non cucks united I think he made a post where he says that women did show interest in him sometimes.

Reclusemaxer Watermaxer

Wasn't he banned because he trolled saying that he ascended/never was an incel?
He was lying cuz he was mad over his ban.
By the way, in non cucks united I think he made a post where says that women did show interest in him sometimes.
Yeah i’m aware.

He was lying cuz he was mad over his ban.

Yeah i’m aware.
Non Cucks United? Sounds Based tbh. What exactly does that site entail and do you have a link?

What was his Alta?