Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why was Joe Biden banned?

He followed me too JFL

@Joe Biden
#MeToo

It looks like banned users are still allowed to log in, and click follow, and unfollow on all the users, which sends notification messages to everyone. I went into the preferences and disabled the notification for follows.

I'm not sure why the admins still let banned users do stuff like this.

#MeToo

It looks like banned users are still allowed to log in, and click follow, and unfollow on all the users, which sends notification messages to everyone. I went into the preferences and disabled the notification for follows.

Yeah that's how personalityinkwell and Ritalincel still follow new postmaxxing members here imo.

@Personalityinkwell
Ritalincel
2A3A433C 863A 4B10 BC55 D2AE6E972431

#MeToo

I don't really see a problem with it.

Fun fact: you can also continue any private conversations you're involved in, just can't start new ones as/with banned users

I don't really see a problem with it.

Fun fact: you can also continue any private conversations you're involved in, just can't start new ones as/with banned users
But I've received multiple follow notification messages from this Joe Biden user. He's following, then unfollowing, and then following again. I'm not sure what would posess someone to do this, or why admins permit it.

He is following me too!

I think its an alt of @PPEcel :feelshaha:

Blocked the president tbh.
Blocking Joe Biden doesn't stop the follow notifications from being sent. Joe Biden is a creepy pedo asshole and should never have been elected.

jfl is that actually biden's granddaughter
yes but you basically can't find any of this shoot googling (they work with dems and scrub all evidence) but I've grabbed some of it off the chans, though I'm missing a lot

you have no idea how deep the rabbithole goes

PregWrist
761 Natalie CNEWS
NatalieANKLE
NieceJob

MSM covered entire thing up.
FBI has had evidence for 11 months and done nothing.
We've matched her face, her ankle scar, her thigh scar, but there's no platform.
Fox is controlled opposition, you can tell guys like Gutfield/Carlson have seen it but they just don't know how to tell the public without their network shutting them down (would fire them) or them getting dismissed as Alex Jones-tier conspiracy theorists for showing it.

Cropped
NatalieHilaryCompare

also there's this pet theory that Katie is Hilary's clone but that's unrelated, just something we noticed while examining the variables.

The problem isn't just that Hunter started fucking his brother Beau's widow after he died of cancer, but that he clearly began molesting Natalie too, and Joe knew all about it and BURIED it.

ShareX_AOaEWUCGr6-1024x443.png

HunterBidenNieceScans

make sure to save they're scrubbing this when it gets psted to 4chan and shit, deep state

@donaldtrump toughts?

yes but you basically can't find any of this shoot googling (they work with dems and scrub all evidence) but I've grabbed some of it off the chans, though I'm missing a lot

you have no idea how deep the rabbithole goes

View attachment 369991View attachment 369990View attachment 369992View attachment 369994

MSM covered entire thing up.
FBI has had evidence for 11 months and done nothing.
We've matched her face, her ankle scar, her thigh scar, but there's no platform.
Fox is controlled opposition, you can tell guys like Gutfield/Carlson have seen it but they just don't know how to tell the public without their network shutting them down (would fire them) or them getting dismissed as Alex Jones-tier conspiracy theorists for showing it.

View attachment 369988View attachment 369989

also there's this pet theory that Katie is Hilary's clone but that's unrelated, just something we noticed while examining the variables.

The problem isn't just that Hunter started fucking his brother Beau's widow after he died of cancer, but that he clearly began molesting Natalie too, and Joe knew all about it and BURIED it.

ShareX_AOaEWUCGr6-1024x443.png

View attachment 369998

make sure to save they're scrubbing this when it gets psted to 4chan and shit, deep state
pretty weird conspiracy theory

#MeToo

Only request bancels should be able to do this. Not all of em though. Only some

followed me too, i like to think it was the real joe getting the anti incel task force started

@PPEcel explain