Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why was I cursed with manletism?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44283
  • Start date
Deleted member 44283

Deleted member 44283

Banned
-
I'm a 5'8 zoomer in Finland where the average zoomer is 6ft.:feelsrope::cryfeels: Everyday I suffer from getting mogged and am full of internal anger and rage.

The nail in the coffin is that my older brother is 6'1! WTF IS THIS SHIT. I had a normal healthy lifestyle growing up yet this is what happened with me.:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:. Yet I know of many malnutritioned sleep deprived smoking and drinking lanklets who grow up to be over 6ft.

What the fuck went wrong with me? Fuck this shit life. It never began.

Your daddy was a manlet

same height. 5'8.5 (might grow to 5'9 once i get my hormones fixed)

I'm a 5'8 zoomer in Finland where the average zoomer is 6ft.:feelsrope::cryfeels: Everyday I suffer from getting mogged and am full of internal anger and rage.

The nail in the coffin is that my older brother is 6'1! WTF IS THIS SHIT. I had a normal healthy lifestyle growing up yet this is what happened with me.:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:. Yet I know of many malnutritioned sleep deprived smoking and drinking lanklets who grow up to be over 6ft.

Speed

Heightmogged

The younger the child the worser eggs the child will get.. Hence the mother is older.
I dont even know. I just wanna LDAR. Even going to the shop makes me feel like shit as a subhuman.

evolution got you.

I'm a 5'8 zoomer in Finland where the average zoomer is 6ft.:feelsrope::cryfeels: Everyday
5'4.9999 (2 mm from 5'5) where the average 16 year old is 5'8.5 :feelsUgh:. Mogged everywhere I go even by foids!! :feelsrope:

5'4.9999 (2 mm from 5'5) where the average 16 year old is 5'8.5 :feelsUgh:. Mogged everywhere I go even by foids!! :feelsrope:
Which country do you live in and how old are you?

Which country do you live in and how old are you?
Singapore (30% curries and natives, 70% rice demographic) Passed my 16th birthday at the start of this month. I definitely wont grow anymore because I have been the same since 14th birthday :feelsUgh:. Curries are the giga heightmoggers in my country, most are 5'9, see many 6'+ as well, however their signature indian spices pheromone smell turns off some foids :feelshaha:. Ricemen are about 5'7 -5'10 on average

I'm also 5'8 with my bro being 6'1. Thankfully I live in Canada where the Europeans are shorter :lul:

Singapore (30% curries and natives, 70% rice demographic) Passed my 16th birthday at the start of this month. I definitely wont grow anymore because I have been the same since 14th birthday :feelsUgh:. Curries are the giga heightmoggers in my country, most are 5'9, see many 6'+ as well, however their signature indian spices pheromone smell turns off some foids :feelshaha:. Ricemen are about 5'7 -5'10 on average
Ok so 5'9 is average there for zoomers i think. That means that we are both equally screwed at 4 inches below average.

I'm also 5'8 with my bro being 6'1. Thankfully I live in Canada where the Europeans are shorter :lul:
Glad to hear someone else who also got fucked up the ass by genes. And yea avg height in canada is like 5'10 1/2 for zoomers so you are less screwed than me by one and a half inch.

Ok so 5'9 is average there for zoomers i think. That means that we are both equally screwed at 4 inches below average.
Im practically the same height or even shorter than 50% the foids my age :feelsUgh:. I dont stand a chance :feelsseriously:

Glad to hear someone else who also got fucked up the ass by genes. And yea avg height in canada is like 5'10 1/2 for zoomers so you are less screwed than me by one and a half inch.
I was born oremature so that's probably what fuxked me up. I also have autism and flat feet and baby sized hands and horrible chin