Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why was Elliot Rodgers an Incel even though he was goodlooking?

He was a low-tier normie.
which in cali is incel as fuck.

never began for him. even if he liked blonde stacies, he wouldn't be able to get average foids either.

the only hope for him was maybe a 2/10 gook.

he isnt good looking, he has tranny lips he was rated by a streamer who didnt know his identiy and he was feminine his real height is 5'6 - 7 the area he lived was extermally hypergamous
He was 5'6", hapa, his nose looks like a dick and balls, autistic, 5-6/10

He was incel by every definition

BUT, he only wanted white stacies. I'm sure if he lowered his standards, he could have some luck.

7/10 is too high. He's more of a 4/10 at best.

he called it
LMAO I told you bro

I can spot fakecel trash from a mile away.

20200120 150922

Glad he got banned, anybody who rates Elliot a 7 is a troll

He had an ER avi and couldn't spell his name correctly. Couldn't be a more obvious infiltrator.

Because he was ugly

Dude how can u saybhebwas 7.5 PSL? He skinny maxxed to pop his jaw, Ur retarded if you think foids can't see through that.
He said he was 7/10, not 7.5 PSL. 2 different scales. That being said, he was neither of those. He was a 6/10 at most. However, your “skinny maxxed to pop his jaw” remark is extremely low IQ. If you have a recessed mandible, you can lose all the weight you want and your jaw will not look better. In most cases, losing weight will actually make the fact you have a non-existent jaw even more noticeable if you end up losing facial fat and your narrowness becomes even more obvious. While you’re right that fat chads get laid because they’re still facially attractive while overweight, to say that women won’t consider a prominent jaw legitimate if the guy is skinny is ridiculous, and to think that anyone can make their jaw look better by losing weight is stupid as fuck

OMFG those pictures did it for me, god he looks like a 2/10 in comparison to the White chad version, fuck, this blew mt mind, watching the doc too for sure
yep also take in his height and competetion
He said he was 7/10, not 7.5 PSL. 2 different scales. That being said, he was neither of those. He was a 6/10 at most. However, your “skinny maxxed to pop his jaw” remark is extremely low IQ. If you have a recessed mandible, you can lose all the weight you want and your jaw will not look better. In most cases, losing weight will actually make the fact you have a non-existent jaw even more noticeable if you end up losing facial fat and your narrowness becomes even more obvious. While you’re right that fat chads get laid because they’re still facially attractive while overweight, to say that women won’t consider a prominent jaw legitimate if the guy is skinny is ridiculous, and to think that anyone can make their jaw look better by losing weight is stupid as fuck
excatly this is why i bloat maxxed im a reccessed af and boneless, only way to fix it is genio or bimax ngl

IT’S ELLIOT RODGER NOT ELLIOT RODGERS!!!! HE AINT ON DANIEL FUCKING TIGER NOW IS HE? SPELL HIS NAME RIGHT
In no way was he 7/10. His nose was fucked up and he had a receding chin and tiny skull plus he's 5'9

He was maybe 5/10 in fucking california

He isn't a 7, maybe a 6 facially at best and thats if you consider all his frauded ass photos, I'd rate him as an average looking dude. Furthermore he was not 5'9 but 5'7 and an autist with a 4 inch penis. He wasn't gonna slay shit in cali especially if he was going after blond girls.

Penis size doesn't matter if you have no opportunity to display it