Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why Virgin Men Should Move to Japan

over4men

over4men

卐 ✙ ᛋᛋ ꖦ
★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABkz2gel034&ab_channel=TheJapanReporter

since japan is pretty much ground zero for inceldom then maybe as an incel you can move to japan and not be treated as miserable as in the west for shit you can't control. everyone knows japan's population is declining and half the men walking on the street over there never touched a foid and half of the men in relationships are probably sexless for long periods of time too.therefore being a virgin man at 20+ is normalized and you can just talk about your inceldom with other men without shame. you won't be as judged by society and you can make good friendships.lifefuel for weeb otaku overlords?
btw this is doesn't apply if you're shitskin and/or you speak 0 japanese.

just move to japan bro

I go too USA wasy too pick up foids there

nah, I don't speak japaner

just spend 56000 a month to live in a pod bro

since japan is pretty much ground zero for inceldom then maybe as an incel you can move to japan and not be treated as miserable as in the west for shit you can't control. everyone knows japan's population is declining and half the men walking on the street over there never touched a foid and half of the men in relationships are probably sexless for long periods of time too.therefore being a virgin man at 20+ is normalized and you can just talk about your inceldom with other men without shame. you won't be as judged by society and you can make good friendships.lifefuel for weeb otaku overlords?

If only Japan didn't treat its' people like robotic slaves

We should take over Japan and make it a virgin male only country.

I don’t think the virgins there are happier

Wish I was born in Japan tbh

USA foids are the easiest to be honest

if u really want to get away from the west then it's doable
getting away is easy, but getting somewhere nice is a bit more difficult

Absolute suifuel for a yellow fever incel seeing all the adorable jappos with either japanese jhads, the how the fuck couples or worst yet foreigners with a Jap girl

If you really are an incels, you know that there is no escape. People will treat you accordingly.

If only Japan didn't treat its' people like robotic slaves
Main reason why I won't move there, despite my liking for Japanese history and aesthetic. I can't go there to NEET, I would need to work, but I can't get used to workplaces that demand 12 hour days, that stupid notion that "iT's rUde tO leAvE bEfOre tHe bOsS", and mandatory binge drinking after work just because boss Tanaka-san says so

It's a country with a lot of recluse virgins, I don't see how more virgins would solve the problem

It's a country with a lot of recluse virgins, I don't see how more virgins would solve the problem
it's mostly just a peace of mind if ur tired of western normie sexhavers making your life worse. moving to japan won't solve ur inceldom problems since jap foids(decent looking ones atleast) don't like foreigners below a white chadlite

I've said this in another thread, but you have to wageslave if you want to move there.

Wish I was born in Japan tbh
Same , I Want To Move There When Older But I Don't Have Enough Money And The Language Takes A Lot Of Time To Learn

I've said this in another thread, but you have to wageslave if you want to move there.
This Is An Even Bigger Issue Than The Difficulty Of The Language

Main reason why I won't move there, despite my liking for Japanese history and aesthetic. I can't go there to NEET, I would need to work, but I can't get used to workplaces that demand 12 hour days, that stupid notion that "iT's rUde tO leAvE bEfOre tHe bOsS", and mandatory binge drinking after work just because boss Tanaka-san says so
Exactly The Same For Me Minus The Drinking Part Since I Love Alcohol

Same , I Want To Move There When Older But I Don't Have Enough Money And The Language Takes A Lot Of Time To Learn
if ur iq is decent you should master japanese in 5 years and moneymaxx enough in 10-15 years , also depends on how old you are rn

if ur iq is decent you should master japanese in 5 years and moneymaxx enough in 10-15 years , also depends on how old you are rn
Idk My IQ , English Isn't My Native Language But I Mastered It , Languages Are One Of My Great Points But I'm A Rural NEET And I Am Financiary Middle Class So My Money Is Not Great

MeToo is growing in Japan. Japan is not a safe haven guys. Wish it was.

Why is Nobita such a cuck for pigskinsf?

Idk My IQ , English Isn't My Native Language But I Mastered It , Languages Are One Of My Great Points But I'm A Rural NEET And I Am Financiary Middle Class So My Money Is Not Great
IT skills might land you a temporary job in japan , you could consider that
MeToo is growing in Japan. Japan is not a safe haven guys. Wish it was.

Why is Nobita such a cuck for pigskinsf?
jap men have been complete soycucks since ww2

Thanks For The Advice , Brocel :feelsokman::feelsYall:
Apparently Japs are too arrogant to learn English so they hire Indian programmers to talk with American programmers in Cali

Apparently Japs are too arrogant to learn English so they hire Indian programmers to talk with American programmers in Cali
I'm European ( Non-British ) But I Mastered English Anyway

I'm European ( Non-British ) But I Mastered English Anyway
Bro if you're white then dress in a sharp suit and go get your white worshipping Japanese food

They literally have butler cafe forr women there

If you're French you will swim in pussy

Bro if you're white then dress in a sharp suit and go get your white worshipping Japanese food

They literally have butler cafe forr women there

If you're French you will swim in pussy
I'm Austrian And Also Have Some German Ancestry But I Dress Like A Redneck Because I'm A Rural NEET

How Can I A LARP As It Considering I'm A Redneck With A Rural Austrian Accent And I Smell Like Whiskey And Cigarettes
Bro if ethnics can move to the UK and learn a British accent then you can put on your big boy pants and fake a posh Austrian or German accent

Besides Sushiwhores might not even realize you're a redneck, they'll probably be dumb enough to fall for it

Whiskey and cigars aren't a problem, learn the piano and become a brooding artsy type, sushiwhores will love it like catnip

Bro if ethnics can move to the UK and learn a British accent then you can put on your big boy pants and fake a posh Austrian or German accent

Besides Sushiwhores might not even realize you're a redneck, they'll probably be dumb enough to fall for it

Whiskey and cigars aren't a problem, learn the piano and become a brooding artsy type, sushiwhores will love it like catnip
Okay , Thanks For The Advice , Brocel :feelsokman: :feelsYall:

They're coping hard. End of video confirms it