Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why use tinder?

Im glad i got rid of that bullshit app. The only match i got was a dick hopping ditsy trying to play the chad lotto.

I am unable to reach my swipe limit because "No new people in your area"/"Everyone swipes left on you"

Sadly mah nigga Rhaast got 3 likes in 24 hours when I catfished with him. But that was in the west.
I'm not on the discord sv so i don't actually know your faces lol, but that's brutal for him

With how female hypergamy works and with the tinder statistics, nobody who is average looking or below average looking gets 65 matches in a day.

With how female hypergamy works and with the tinder statistics, nobody who is average looking or below average looking gets 65 matches in a day.
I said it was a garbage meme profile with a single dark aspie selfie. You can’t judge my results off of that. With normal pictures i’ll either do better or they will make my flaws more visible and i’ll do worse.
Can’t really know until I try again in a few weeks. For now my result is utterly irrelevant.

I said it was a garbage meme profile with a single dark aspie selfie. You can’t judge my results off of that. With normal pictures i’ll either do better or they will make my flaws more visible and i’ll do worse.
Can’t really know until I try again in a few weeks. For now my result is utterly irrelevant.
Nobody who uses a shit picture gets that many matches. The picture catches their attention, and then they read your profile and decide to swipe right or left. If you're ugly, your profile may as well be empty.

You're an absolute psychopath to continue trolling and meming about your results, while trying to tell us that you're ugly.

If you really wanna see how over it is for you then Tinder is a decent alternative for that
You should ask @Moeggels . He's our resident tinder chad with 60+ matches in a day. He'll tell you all about the tinder experience for incels.
At this point I'm convinced either the jannies are retarded or he has them blackmailed. No other way around it.

It was a single dark selfie in my bedroom with my curtains closed where you could barely even see my face. There was nothing else on my profile.
You continue proving my point. A badly lit photo, but enough to discern your features and get 65 matches (you corrected us on that number:feelskek: ).

You were basically gone almost the entire time Serge was the admin. Literally anyone else posting like you would have been sent to the shadow realm without a second thought. What's your deal? Did you bribe some of the mods or do you have dirt on them? Or are you just stuck with a shit larp that you're that you're now trying to get maximum entertainment value out of?

@Fat Link @Dregster666 @Caesercel @Komesarj89 @SlayerSlayer @CCPcel Why does the staff keep protecting this fucking troll who keeps provoking users with his bullshit?

At this point I'm convinced either the jannies are retarded or he has them blackmailed. No other way around it.
I mean, the possibilities here are very limited and narrowed down to only to a handful of things. People have been hard banned for way less than what this troll gets away with.

You continue proving my point. A badly lit photo, but enough to discern your features and get 65 matches (you corrected us on that number:feelskek: ).

You were basically gone almost the entire time Serge was the admin. Literally anyone else posting like you would have been sent to the shadow realm without a second thought. What's your deal? Did you bribe some of the mods or do you have dirt on them? Or are you just stuck with a shit larp that you're that you're now trying to get maximum entertainment value out of?

@Fat Link @Dregster666 @Caesercel @Komesarj89 @SlayerSlayer @CCPcel Why does the staff keep protecting this fucking troll who keeps provoking users with his bullshit?
Provoking what?? It was a shit photo that concealed my flaws because it was shit.

Provoking what?? It was a shit photo that concealed my flaws because it was shit.
Provoking a rise out of all of us who literally have zero success with online dating and then downplaying your matches like it's nothing. Literally trolling us all.

I couldn't even get five matches with several photos, if I paid for tinder premium. Meanwhile, your teflon fuckin ass gets that many without even trying.

Whatever leverage you have to keep being here must be golden.

Also notice how I don’t mention my tinder likes at all. It’s always you faggots that bring it up. Like you go out of your way to try and get angry lol. Pathetic.

Provoking a rise out of all of us who literally have zero success with online dating and then downplaying it like it's nothing. Literally trolling us all.

I couldn't even get five matches with several photos, if I paid for tinder premium. Meanwhile, your teflon fuckin ass gets that many without even trying.

Whatever leverage you have to keep being here must be golden.
A foid swiping on your picture doesn’t mean she’s dying to have your dick in her holes. It just means you’re not ugly.

Also notice how I don’t mention my tinder likes at all. It’s always you faggots that bring it up. Like you go out of your way to try and get angry lol. Pathetic.
You openly bragged about something like that without any repercussion, and then you're gaslighting us for getting mad at that fact.

If you're not a troll, then you're a complete psychopath.

A foid swiping on your picture doesn’t mean she’s dying to have your dick in her holes. It just means you’re not ugly.
When she swipes right on you it means she feels you're attractive enough to consider having sex with you.

You're so ridiculous, it's unreal.

You openly bragged about something like that without any repercussion, and then you're gaslighting us for getting mad at that fact.

Didn’t brag about anything. Nothing to brag about if foids aren’t asking you out. In fact I only mentioned my likes because someone asked me. Never went out of my way to do it.
When she swipes right on you it means she feels you're attractive enough to consider having sex with you.

Make a profile of a fucking rock and you’ll get some likes. It just means “eh, he’s not bad”.

I said that i’m a mentalcel from the start. Even if I met up with these foids I wouldn’t fuck them because they’d immediately be turned off by my awkwardness and not having anything to talk about. Mentalcels are allowed here. Get over it.

Didn’t brag about anything. Nothing to brag about if foids aren’t asking you out. In fact I only mentioned my likes because someone asked me. Never went out of my way to do it.
Guess we'll never be able to verify what you said in what context without screenshots, because you would keep deleting your posts.

Make a profile of a fucking rock and you’ll get some likes. It just means “eh, he’s not bad”.
Keep trolling.

I said that i’m a mentalcel from the start. Even if I met up with these foids I wouldn’t fuck them because they’d immediately be turned off by my awkwardness and not having anything to talk about. Mentalcels are allowed here. Get over it.
You're definitely fucking mental alright. :feelshaha:

Guess we'll never be able to verify what you said in what context without screenshots, because you would keep deleting your posts.

Keep trolling.
Someone asked me how many likes I got, I replied. Ever since then some faggot always randomly brings it up every few days.

There is nothing I can do. Please file a report and I will make sure it gets to the appropriate party.
Getting trolled by the mods too now. JFL

Never used tinder. I always meet girls irl. Look at where I am now.