Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why trust other incels?

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
Many cucks would betray each other for a sniff of puss.
I get mogged by many users here, I will never ally with moggers. Inceldom is not an ideology, if somehow coping schizos turn out to be right and there's an incel war I'd
fight alone, you can't trust anyone.
I'd stand no chance of course because I'm a genuine subhuman but I truly go my own way :lul:

Last edited:
You’re exactly right. We can’t trust pussy hungry people like you who are slaves to their sex drive. Bye

wdym elab bitch u know what im saying

Plus you can relate to people OP. It’s me that can’t relate to almost anyone on this planet.

Yes fuck humankind

I assume most legitimate sub 5 males here have a sort of connection, stemming from joint mistreatment, contempt from others, and the subsequent isolation and effects on mental aptitude and such; I've been able to relate with many's tellings of their experiences myself... :feelshehe:

Though I suppose that's fouled by the various fakecels, humblsbraggers, and 5/10 6'2 "truecels" in large abundance on the forum. :society:

As expected; they are drawn to the edgier overall feel and free speech of this forum, and come here for simple entertainment, seeing the "blackpill" as simply another way to mildly tease the foids they conversate with and worship daily, as well as to appear unique by adopting redpill-lite beliefs received from a coping LTN friend they may have briefly had and calling it the blackpill... :feelsclown:

Not to mention oneitis-obsessing normies and even Chadlites rejected by a Stacy they deluded themselves into believing they could get, and somehow taking it as a sign of being "subhuman"; I fear immigration from Looksmax bringing in more and more LARPing mentalcels and standardcels, as well as BDD-having Chadlites mistakenly taking this as their second home and introducing watered-down PUA-tier takes. :feelswhat:

I get mogged by many users here, I will never ally with moggers.

but you are a mogger, you said in your previous thread (girls used to call you cute)
yes, there is no reason to be your ally, specially when you show antipathy towards the people here

Trucel trait : you trust nobody but yourself

Unfortunately what happens is when you trust an incel even if the incel is blackpilled it's really easy for some normie to gaslight them into betraying you because the psychological intensity of normie power is simply too much to handle, so it's better to be cautious with incels from the get go. Even the most well meaning incel could cave and fall when brutally attacked by some intercepting normie simply because the normies have the capacity of power. Trusting incels is equivalent to underestimating the potential for normies to project their power upon incels which is a fatal mistake.

That being said with all that considered it will still often be necessary to form alliances with incels in certain situations with the mutual respect for strong boundaries. It's like being prisoners of war where at any time your partner incel could be tortured for information about you. But even then the incel alliance still has a capacity for power by just taking this in mind from the get go and limiting the trust while performing acts of power.

Many cucks would betray each other for a sniff of puss.
I get mogged by many users here, I will never ally with moggers. Inceldom is not an ideology, if somehow coping schizos turn out to be right and there's an incel war I'd
fight alone, you can't trust anyone.
I'd stand no chance of course because I'm a genuine subhuman but I truly go my own way :lul:
Don't trust anyone

What foids do when they see incels forming alliance is they will basically put their puss as bait to intercept the incels and make the incel feel like they are 'finally a normie' (suddenly pretending to respect some incel and interrogating them about what the nasty bad guy incel is thinking). Of course once they get enough information to defeat the incel they'll go running back to Chad.

The normies and foids gaslight incels into distrusting each other since their worst nightmare is the incel uprising and coordinated actions of incels. When incels work together which can be done trustlessly, it's possible to strongly destroy the power of normies and foids, and becomes stronger in situations where there are many incels in one place - though usually this is mostly the Internet, since in the real world normies and foids are really quick to get in the way of incels.