Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why total white genocide won’t happen

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★★★
Some whites are high IQ as fuck. Powerful people wouldn’t want to loose that. They can use their high iq to further plan plot and enslave everyone else. Total white genocide is unrealistic. Some whites have perfect genetics.

For everyone else there will only be retarded ethnics but for (((them))) they will have access to the best whitey high iq intellects that will drive forward tech innovation and enslavement. They will be trained and brainwashed to be as sociopathic as (((them)))

whites will become like endangered zoo animals and they will be locked up and treated as so. And they will be forced to breed so the best minds can be produced

Last edited:
instead of allowing europe to be replaced by stinky browns go to asia and breed asian women ( possible for white incels) and replace all of asia with white BVLLS

instead of allowing europe to be replaced by stinky browns go to asia and breed asian women ( possible for white incels) and replace all of asia with white BVLLS
in asia there are secret underground brothels where noodlewhores share the same top tier 10/10 white chads and breed so she get the best seed. sperm banks but where they can get action too

whites will become like endangered zoo animals and they will be locked up and treated as so. And they will be forced to breed so the best minds can be produced
This seems like a suitable outcome to our situation. I would not mind it, based as usual my sandnigger :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsYall: :feelsYall:

This seems like a suitable outcome to our situation. I would not mind it, based as usual my sandnigger :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsYall: :feelsYall:
There should be an apartheid between blacks and sub-5 low genetic quality whites but it should be imbalanced there should be only a few sub-5 whities and foids and 1000 nigga bulls. I think you will enjoy the pussy and make a better race in the process. being sub-5 and black is hell

There should be an apartheid between blacks and sub-5 low genetic quality whites but it should be imbalanced there should be only a few sub-5 whities and foids and 1000 nigga bulls. I think you will enjoy the pussy and make a better race in the process. being sub-5 and black is hell
Not a viable solutions, it's either all coomskins or neither, they should be bred like cattle

Not a viable solutions, it's either all coomskins or neither, they should be bred like cattle
Mixing the blacks and whites will make a super race bro
It's like how that nation of islam nigga said, there was this super evil nigga scientist who created whites as a eugenics experiment + despotism. THE SUPER RACE IS CREATED WHEN WHITEY MIXES WITH BLACKY :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Suicide rates in russia (whitey country) is one of the highest in the world
Research across the United States shows that across all age groups, Non-Hispanic Alaskan Natives and American Indians are at the highest risk of suicide. In years 2018–2021, suicide rates significantly increased within these populations.[21]

Brutal curry pill.

In 2003 in the United States, Whites and Asians were nearly 2.5 times more likely to kill themselves than Blacks or Mexicans.[22] In the eastern portion of the world (primarily in Asian and Pacific-Island countries), the numbers of reported suicides are growing every year.[23]

brutal ricepill and crackerpill

Last edited:
It's like how that nation of islam nigga said, there was this super evil nigga scientist who created whites as a eugenics experiment + despotism. THE SUPER RACE IS CREATED WHEN WHITEY MIXES WITH BLACKY :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
Based as usual

:feelshehe:

IMG 6630
IMG 6629
IMG 6628
IMG 6627
IMG 6626
IMG 6625
IMG 6624

in asia there are secret underground brothels where noodlewhores share the same top tier 10/10 white chads and breed so she get the best seed. sperm banks but where they can get action too
Is this real

filthy shitskins basiclaly indirectly admitting that the only problem with racism is that they're not white. It's like I said, every one is a white supremacist, and every NIGGER female wants to be enslaved by a white man. Notice how many of these white men dont even WANT to do it, but it's the NIGGER BITCH that proposes the idea to him?

filthy shitskins basiclaly indirectly admitting that the only problem with racism is that they're not white
I came to this conclusion the other day they, all make anti white rants and then go to this type of stuff all of them

I came to this conclusion the other day they, all make anti white rants and then go to this type of stuff all of them
Exactly, these shitskins NEED to protect their egos and their own physical safety, that's the only reason they deny whites being the BEST. I'm white caucasion arab, but not european, that's why despite being ethnic, I can acknowledge whites are the best.

The funny thing is, even when these normies admit whites have an advangtage merely by being white, they always STILL cope with saying "oh, it's because of le coloniztion and muh media", they will NEVER acknowledge that white racial superiority is INNATE to the human condtion. Love of whiteness is as NATURAL as love of food, water, and shelter.

White people won't go extinct but we'll be treated like some sort of Enuch class that exists only to please the elites. Whites will never get power

White people won't go extinct but we'll be treated like some sort of Enuch class that exists only to please the elites. Whites will never get power
Holy retardation. Whites will ALWAYS rule the world, directly or indirectly, no matter how much or how little there is. Even if we magically ended up in a world where there were NO pure Europeans left, the people on top would be the White Caucasions like syrians, persians, or euro/arab mixed people. The WHITEST people will always rule the world, no exceptions.

Holy retardation. Whites will ALWAYS rule the world, directly or indirectly, no matter how much or how little there is. Even if we magically ended up in a world where there were NO pure Europeans left, the people on top would be the White Caucasions like syrians, persians, or euro/arab mixed people. The WHITEST people will always rule the world, no exceptions.
Buddy. Have you heard of Jews?

Buddy. Have you heard of Jews?
lol are you retarded? the MOST SUCCESFUL jews are ashkenazis, AKA

THE JEWS THAT HAVE GERMAN/POLISH DNA

meanwhile, the subhuman jews are the YEMENI jews or the ETHIOPIAN jews

You just prove me right when you bring up jews

Dude you do realize that this is white replacement, since it means actual White blood will be diluted?

Jesus Christ, the IQ of this forum.
Dnr dumb monkey
Jfl, mixed white & black kids have worse health