Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Tinder Is One of The Cuckiest Things You Can Do To Get Foids, Unlike Approaching

U

uninstall

Banned
-
Here's what you need to know fellas:

1. Tinder does not work for sub-8.

The only exception would be racial based advantage - white in SEA for instances. This is the only way the law is broken. It holds true in all other cases.

If you are in the 4-7 range, you will get some matches. 100%. Hell, even guys who are 3 can get matches if they have racial advantage, status or a special weapon (frame, big dick, whatever).

But matches mean nothing. Girls flake like nobody's business. One needs like 20 matches to get a date.

As a 4-7 male, you can't keep getting those matches consistently. The 6,7 guys can kinda do it, but it won't be nearly as successful as they think because:

A. Women want 8+
B. Getting 5 matches is not enough to extract dates and potential success.
C. When you are in the 4-7 range, your matches are in the 0-5 range. In other cases, the nastiest women - physically and mentally.

2. You are literally supporting an app that has destroyed the society.

Tinder forms the majority of modern online dating. As such, it has a huge responsability for the following scenarios:

1. Hook up culture development

Women spent their 20s:

1.drinking. 2.fucking with chad. 3.traveling with low cost air carriers. 3.more of the the same

2. STD epidemics

Women do not have sex with virgin/almost virgin incels who don't carry STDs. They have sex with the same group of CHADs who fuck all women and infect/get infected.

This keeps the STD rate high.

3. By allowing them to match with you, you give them validation.

It should be hard for bitches to match with you. But since we are desperate, we robot-swipe everything. I've done it too.

=======

Incels, RedPillers, MGTOWs..etc. have no place on Tinder and the like for anything other than experimental purposes, but even that is not needed anymore since there have been plenty of experiments already.

=======

If you can get a date with a woman on tinder, you can get a date WITH A GIRL 2-3 POINITS ABOVE THAT BITCH.

By approaching, you are not supporting the very thing that kills you.

Sure, it's kinda stupid. I realize it. It takes time and it's kinda gay in people's eyes. But to me, it's gayer to look at your phone's notification lamp, hoping that some nasty looking 2-4 kinda bitch has had the courtesy to reply to your text. Fuck that shit, seriously.

It takes less time?

No, it does not.

I remember spending whole evenings swiping on Tinder and Badoo, trying to match and set a date.

Today, I approach 5 days a week for 60-90 minutes and go home.

Yes, it's still an investment. I have to admit that.

But you don't have to approach like me.

The point is that you need to be offline to INCREASE YOUR WORTH AS A MALE.
(if you learn anything from me, let it be the above)

Fuck tinder.

P.S. If you can't make tinder work with the free version, boosts and superlikes won't effectively do shit.

Yes, they will increase your matches, but not the matches that will convert. If you are not getting 10-30+ matches the first week, it's 80% certain that you are going to waste your time and money.

And did you had any dates out of those 500?

Attempting to do anything at all to woo women is a mistake. Women make it clear if they are attracted to you or not, you don't have to impress them, and you shouldn't want to.

if you don't want to read : OP says Tinder is shit

Incels shouldn't cold approach as well imo.

ure, it's kinda stupid. I realize it. It takes time and it's
And did you had any dates out of those 500?

2 dates - one of the women was legit autistic, but both were fine looking. Not fat. And ok facially.

The autist girl was surprisingly pretty - green eyes and nice dark hair. I rate her 7.

The other one was average with great hair and nice legs, no tits - I rate her 5-6.

I don't disagree with anything you've said.

Did you fuck?

No. They ghosted me.
Attempting to do anything at all to woo women is a mistake. Women make it clear if they are attracted to you or not, you don't have to impress them, and you shouldn't want to.

No. You don't have to bend for them, but you need to approach in some form. Fuck, not even the mythical chad gets approached as much as you think.

Last edited:
I never used (((Tinder))) and most likely never will.
I agree people browsing their phone in the outside world checking their matches are displaying a drear show.
Duck Tinder, it's good for Normies sh**s only.

Swallow the Rejections, Become a Rock

i have been rejected so many times.

Some girls literally laughed at me. Some ran from me. One called me creepy.

But that shit made me a fucking rock.

You wouldn't see me cry that some foids hasn't texted me.

You wouldn't see me be afraid to approach some slut that I think is giving IOIs (I don't believe in IOIs, but that's for another topic).

And there's a lot more room for improvement until I become a high-level anti-cuck.

That strength cannot be build online, you have to do it offline.

so, boyos, if you learn anything from me,

let it be this:

IF YOU LIKE A BITCH GO AND TELL HER THIS:

hi. you look sympathetic/cute.

ask her basic shit like where she is going/working

ask her for her age and if she is single

if you already know this shit, just ask her on a date

its'better than tinder
I never used (((Tinder))) and most likely never will.
I agree people browsing their phone in the outside world checking their matches are displaying a drear show.
Duck Tinder, it's good for Normies sh**s only.

this summer I went to a club (i wanted to try night game)

There were two girls I went to.

They were looking at guys on tinder.

I asked them: "if you are out, why are you looking at tinder,"

they looked at each other and SWIPED ME LEFT in their minds.

it's their fucking loss

they should be honored that I talked to them

I bet my fucking ass nobody else did

Tinder is a good way to blackpill yourself if you're bluepilled.

Swallow the Rejections, Become a Rock

i have been rejected so many times.

Some girls literally laughed at me. Some ran from me. One called me creepy.

But that shit made me a fucking rock.

You wouldn't see me cry that some foids hasn't texted me.

You wouldn't see me be afraid to approach some slut that I think is giving IOIs (I don't believe in IOIs, but that's for another topic).

And there's a lot more room for improvement until I become a high-level anti-cuck.

That strength cannot be build online, you have to do it offline.

so, boyos, if you learn anything from me,

let it be this:

IF YOU LIKE A BITCH GO AND TELL HER THIS:

hi. you look sympathetic/cute.

ask her basic shit like where she is going/working

ask her for her age and if she is single

if you already know this shit, just ask her on a date

its'better than tinder

this summer I went to a club (i wanted to try night game)

There were two girls I went to.

They were looking at guys on tinder.

I asked them: "if you are out, why are you looking at tinder,"

they looked at each other and SWIPED ME LEFT in their minds.

it's their fucking loss

they should be honored that I talked to them

I bet my fucking ass nobody else did
Nice man, those are good advices and I respect peoplewho have the guts to try actively improving their situation.
"An ounce of practice is worth better than a ton of theory".
But as you've seen, many foids are too retarded to even acknowledge the fact that you cold approaching them was an actual act of bravery. Nope, they just rolled eyes and probably didn't have the gut to properly answer you.
They are the subhumen here, no doubt on it.

Nice man, those are good advices and I respect peoplewho have the guts to try actively improving their situation.
"An ounce of practice is worth better than a ton of theory".
But as you've seen, many foids are too retarded to even acknowledge the fact that you cold approaching them was an actual act of bravery. Nope, they just rolled eyes and probably didn't have the gut to properly answer you.
They are the subhumen here, no doubt on it.

ofc, they see me as an annoying creep

they don't think I am alpha for doing so

i know that

2 dates - one of the women was legit autistic, but both were fine looking. Not fat. And ok facially.

The autist girl was surprisingly pretty - green eyes and nice dark hair. I rate her 7.

The other one was average with great hair and nice legs, no tits - I rate her 5-6.
Tbh I hope you ascend.
What would you rate yourself on a scale of 1-10?

Well said, Tinder is not worth trying if you are a sub 7 man, you will only fail.

If you are even thinking about trying tinder for anything other than experiments make sure to look at your competition first.

Create an account as a female and look at all the Male matches. That's usually all it takes, it also serves a good blackpill.Theres no competing with any of those Chad's dont even try.

This goes for all online dating, not just tinder.

I'm curious if facebook will be launching their dating sub-app. Do you think it will change anything? There could be broader variety of bitches for example and people could really match accordingly their interests, opinions etc...

I'm too scared to do this, I'm a mega ugly shut in, depression, bad eye area and facial dissymmetry . Nobody wants this broken brain. :feelsrope:

You know it is funny.. I actually wanted to die alone when I was younger, but it is so painful to wait for. You think that you will enjoy life, but the reality is that their isn't really anything to enjoy.

Out of 500 too.. goddamn.

Tinder would probably work if you had a sixpack.

I'm working on mine right now.

This thread is underrated :feelsokman:
If you finally approach 1k foids write a book pls. I hope u ascend tho

Completely agree. Even the normies who "slay" on tinder are getting cucked, and making the status quo worse.